ناناكاكا
25-02-2014, 12:31 AM
وانا بعد

اب اب اب

معاون المعلمين
25-02-2014, 05:07 AM
How to write an application letter ..
Dear Sir / Madam ,
I am writing with regard to the position of …….. advertised in “ …اسم الجريدة…. “
on ….. date ……… .
I am …… العمر …… years old and I am currently working as a …… الوظيفة ….
In ……الشركة ….. . This job involved attending to customer’s needs . This experience provided me with excellent customer service and communication skills through negotiating with demanding customers .
I believe I possesss the necessary skills and experience for this position .I have enclosed a copy of my curriculum vitae as well as a reference from my previous employer . I hope my application will be taken into consideration .
I look forward to hearing from you .
Yours faithfully
…………………

معاون المعلمين
25-02-2014, 05:08 AM
Writing Task
The students are asked to write an essay about studying abroad
( stating advantages and disadvantages )

Sample ..
Nowadays , many young people are eager to live and study abroad , because they want to study in developed countries where they can get a progressive education. Besides increasing their knowledge . Certainly, studying abroad seems an excellent opportunity to enrich your knowledge of the language and the culture, to learn how to be more responsible and so on . But there are also some people who find there are many disadvantages such as cultural shock, financial difficulties and the homesickness .
First of all , studying abroad is a good chance to improve your knowledge of the language . When you are surrounded by another language environment , you have an opportunity to develop your listening and speaking skills . Also , aside from language, you get to know a new culture, history, lifestyle, customs and so on . Furthermore , it is an adventure. Living and studying abroad can be full of happiness , fun and enjoy , because it gives you a chance to make friends with new people . So , there is new experience to have . In addition , studying abroad gives you great resources which probably you can`t get in your local universities . Moreover , you have a possibility to study using the newest technologies . Finally , studying abroad looks good on the CV. The fact that you have lived and studied abroad shows that you have important working qualities .
However , studying abroad has some disadvantages , for instance cultural shock , the homesickness , cultural differences and so on . The first disadvantage is that it is quite expensive . Not only because of the cost of education , but also because you have to live somewhere , eat something and be ready to pay it by yourself . Finances may become the main problem . Secondly, a new environment is a really challenge for foreign students . They can experience a culture shock . Even if a student knows a lot about a country where he is going to live, there is a probability that he will be faced with some differences . For example , differences in students` behaviour and relations. The last disadvantage is that you , undoubtedly , can feel homesick . You may find yourself feeling alone without your relatives and friends . Furthermore, making a good friendships takes time and it can be more difficult in a country that you are not used to.
In conclusion , education abroad is a great opportunity , but it also has difficulties that you can try your best to overcome . Therefore , I suppose it is silly to reject this experience . So if you have a chance to study abroad , you should not miss it .

معاون المعلمين
25-02-2014, 05:12 AM
من أراد المزيد عليه الدخول على الرابط التالى
..http://www.up-00.com/?eb6H
أو التالى الخاص بالوحدة الثانية ..
http://www.up-00.com/?jsWH

ملاك القمر
26-02-2014, 12:56 AM
جزاكم الله خير ووفقكم

sosomimo
26-02-2014, 08:31 PM
:smile (96)::smile (96)::smile (96):

البنفسجية
27-02-2014, 12:56 AM
جزاكم الله خير

diamond33
01-03-2014, 12:18 AM
جزاك الله كل خير وبارك الله فيك

عاشق سهيل
01-03-2014, 01:54 AM
هل تعتقدون ان طلابنا بإمكانهم كتابه مقال؟

البنفسجية
20-04-2014, 11:18 PM
جزاك الله خيرا

النموسه
20-04-2014, 11:22 PM
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/4222/14159515ue7.gif

منتهى أمل
22-04-2014, 07:26 PM
هل تعتقدون ان طلابنا بإمكانهم كتابه مقال؟

بالنسبة لي ، عساي أحصل منهم إجابة لو سالتهم سؤال ، وكتابة المقال مو شي سهل ، هذا تخصص ، فوق مستوى الطالبات بكثير

new te
01-05-2014, 12:40 AM
1)
Dear Madam,
I'm writing with regard to the position to be an English teacher which I saw it on 21 November. I am 25 years old. I have a certificate in English language from Al-Qasseem University. I have experience working as a teacher in Newhorizon. I consider myself to be hardworking and dependable . In my free time , I like reading and swimming. I have enclosed a copy of my C.V. I hope my application will be taken into consideration.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Your faithfully
Ali

2)
I have grown up surrounded by technology. Internet plays the greatest role in the lives. I use it to keep in touch with relatives who live outside the country. Even if we can't meet up, we can chat with each other. Through the Internet I have access to all information. My friend and I can find such a great information for our school projects. In a few words, my life would not be the same without the Internet. With it, I am able to do so many things in short time

hsredrose
12-05-2014, 07:55 PM
جزاكم الله خيرا..

داق الكيف
13-05-2014, 01:17 AM
.~. لاهنت لبى قلبك .~.

ملاك القمر
13-05-2014, 12:11 PM
جزاكم الله خيرا..

رمانه
13-05-2014, 12:53 PM
جزاكم الله خيرا