مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Romanticism

parkle
03-05-2008, 05:21 PM
[السلام عليكم
هذي مشاركتي لان الموضوع مهم وكثير الاهتمام عليه في دراسه الادب

لاتحرموني من ارائكم ودعواتكم

:girl face (192): :girl face (192):

Romanticism

http://www.arb-up.com/files/arb-up-2008-1/DDX20386.jpg (http://www.arb-up.com/)

Romanticism is a complex artistic, literary, and intellectual movement that originated in the second half of the 18th century in Western Europe, and gained strength during the Industrial Revolution.[1] It was partly a revolt against aristocratic social and political norms of the Age of Enlightenment and a reaction against the scientific rationalization of nature, and was embodied most strongly in the visual arts, music, and literature.

The movement stressed strong emotion as a source of aesthetic experience, placing new emphasis on such emotions as trepidation, horror, and the awe experienced in confronting the sublimity in untamed nature and its qualities that are "picturesque", both new aesthetic categories. It elevated folk art and custom, as well as arguing for a "natural" epistemology of human activities as conditioned by nature in the form of language, custom and usage.

Our modern sense of a romantic character is sometimes based on Byronic or Romantic ideals. Romanticism reached beyond the rational and Classicist ideal models to elevate medievalism and elements of art and narrative perceived to be authentically medieval, in an attempt to escape the confines of population growth, urban sprawl and industrialism, and it also attempted to embrace the exotic, unfamiliar and distant in modes more authentic than chinoiserie, harnessing the power of the imagination to envision and to escape.

The ideologies and events of the French Revolution, rooted in Romanticism[citation needed], affected the direction it was to take, and the confines of the Industrial Revolution also had their influence on Romanticism, which was in part an escape from modern realities; indeed, in the second half of the nineteenth century, "Realism" was offered as a polarized opposite to Romanticism. Romanticism elevated the achievements of what it perceived as misunderstood heroic individuals and artists that altered society. It also legitimized the individual imagination as a critical authority which permitted freedom from classical notions of form in art. There was a strong recourse to historical and natural inevitability, a Zeitgeist, in the representation of its ideas.

ترقبو ا هههههههههه تقول دعايه charecteristic of the movement

علاء
03-05-2008, 10:47 PM
الله يعطيكِ العافية

parkle
04-05-2008, 01:57 AM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
الله يعافيك اخوي مشكور عالمرور والدعم فديتك

fona_85
04-05-2008, 07:43 AM
مشكوووره ويعطيك الف عافيه

جزاك الله خير

في انتظار موضيعك

الزهرة الخضراء
04-05-2008, 01:27 PM
parkle

الله يعطيكي العافية على مجهودك وايجابيتك ...

صدى الوجدان
04-05-2008, 02:40 PM
الله يعطيك العافية

Try To Reach
05-05-2008, 05:51 AM
احسنتِ اختي

جزاك الله خير وكثر من امثالك لفائدة المنتدى

parkle
08-05-2008, 01:17 AM
مشكوووره ويعطيك الف عافيه

جزاك الله خير

في انتظار موضيعك

مشكووووووووورين ععالمرور يالغلا:girl face (192):
:small:

parkle
08-05-2008, 01:18 AM
parkle

الله يعطيكي العافية على مجهودك وايجابيتك ...

الله يعافيك الزهره الخضراء ويسعدني مرورك حبيبتي :girl face (192):
فديت هالطله

parkle
08-05-2008, 01:20 AM
الله يعطيك العافية

الله يعافيك غلاتي
مشكوره عالمرور

دمتي بخير:girl face (192):

parkle
08-05-2008, 01:21 AM
احسنتِ اختي

جزاك الله خير وكثر من امثالك لفائدة المنتدى

مشكووووووووور يالغلا

الله لايحرمنا نصايحك:girl face (192):

اسعدتني بمرورك
لي الشرف والله

LightofMoon
08-05-2008, 12:52 PM
Thank you very much sister parkle. It really helps me.
I would like to ask you to post any informations about all the American literary movements from the colonization" the new world" till the 19th century, with a few writers of every one.

I appreciate your reply...

parkle
06-06-2008, 12:43 AM
Thank you very much sister parkle. It really helps me.
I would like to ask you to post any informations about all the American literary movements from the colonization" the new world" till the 19th century, with a few writers of every one.

I appreciate your reply...

هاي سوري عالتاخير بالرد بس ياليت تكتب الموفمنت >اسمها <واسم كتابها لاني بصراحه ما فهمت قصدك غلاي
ثانكس بس ابي توضيح لطلبك بالتفصيل
:girl face (192)::girl face (192):

LightofMoon
18-06-2008, 07:43 PM
Hi Parkle,

I want any movement you know. For example. the Enlightment, the transdentalism, etc.

Thank you !
Your sis.