المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : don't let me alone i will be sad if you don't inter

honey
03-09-2005, 01:03 PM
just a week and we'll start a new year so why don't we share our ideas for the first lesson. for me i prefer having a revision for the most grammatical points and a free composition to decide my girls levels

English Tofy
03-09-2005, 04:47 PM
Hi honey ,
well after the meeting with out headmistress we have to know each other in the first 2 days and then i will start my year with a quick comptiton between them so i revise and encurrage then to be the best offcoures with some gifts ;)

honey
03-09-2005, 09:13 PM
thanks alot English Tofy

معلم الأجيال
10-09-2005, 07:13 PM
honey
I think you should start with
introducing the new things
which the students will see
and for giving them
motivation ... thats mu idea
for my first lessons

The Samurai
13-09-2005, 03:08 AM
Please Honey,,, check your spelling before sending any subject… YOU are an English teacher and should be a pacemaker. You may not be an English teacher so why writing into English and embarrass yourself to others!!! A mistake like inter is not a keyboard mistake am I right???

Please take it as an advice and no hard felling… try not to type fast and look at the monitor while typing and not the keyboard.

Good luck and hope to read more from you soon.

emmei
16-09-2005, 07:44 PM
Hi...
Samurai

Dont be aggressive
s-he might be very worried about how to start his or her new course
the matter is nt inter or enter
is how to enter a class with no mood lool

just kidding

emmei

honey
17-09-2005, 03:14 PM
inter is not a keyboard mistake am I right??
Please take it as an advice and no hard felling… try not to type fast and look at the monitor while typing and not the keyboard.

thanks my supervisior if you are sure that it is not a keyboard mistake why you advise me how to type . in fact , i'm not angry with you but you're not fair with me , my mistake is not the only one in the participations.

Good night
20-09-2005, 04:02 PM
Samurai

what`s the matter with u???

ur replaying is very hard

she asks about something in her mind!!!

if u want to answer ..answer her without any comment about

her mistake....don`t give her the advice by this way

be attention to the others feelings

don`t forget you are the supervisor of E in the east region

is there any mistake in my writing???????????????????????????????????????

The Samurai
29-09-2005, 03:51 AM
I want the best to all of our English teachers... that is all...Can you understand me!!!

uprightness
05-10-2005, 01:15 AM
يا The Samurai رئيس قسم اللغة الإنجليزية

لقد تعجبت جدا من وقوعك في خطأ فادح في أساسيات اللغة الإنجليزية. لقد كتبت في توقيعك:
If no one hear you

"no one" مفرد فيضاف للفعل "s"

If no one hears you

هذا يدرس في الصف الأول المتوسط !!!

لا تقل أنك لم تنتبه !!! هذا توقيع يختاره الشخص ويكتبه بعناية وأمام عينه طول الوقت !!!!

uprightness
05-10-2005, 08:36 PM
Please Honey,,, check your spelling before sending any subject… YOU are an English teacher and should be a pacemaker. You may not be an English teacher so why writing into English and embarrass yourself to others!!! A mistake like inter is not a keyboard mistake am I right???

Good luck and hope to read more from you soon.

شكرا للأستاذ The Samurai على كتابة هذا التعليق الذي يمكن إعطاؤه للطلبة لاستخراج الأخطاء العشرة والتي منها:

كتب Samurai :
writing into English

والصحيح:
writing in English

وكتب:
embarrass yourself to others

والصحيح:
embarrass yourself in front of others

وكتب:
take it as an advice

والصحيح:
take it as a piece of advice أو take it as a word of advice
لأن كلمة advice غير معدودة (uncountable) !

وكتب:
no hard felling

وفيها ثلاثة أخطاء والصحيح:
no hard feelings

وكتب:
Good luck and hope
والصحيح:
Good luck and I hope

وأرجو من الأعضاء ..... استخراج بقية الأخطاء

No hard feelings …. The Samurai !!!

saudi4us
20-12-2006, 01:20 AM
السلام عليكم
أحد الأشياء التي أعاني منها في عملي الحالي هو إجادة اللغة الإنجليزية ... ولكن بعد إطلاعي على هذا الموضوع الغريب علمت لماذا مستوانا في اللغة الإنجليزية كخريجين للتعليم السعودي ضعيف.

آمل من الجميع الإطلاع على كم الإخطاء في اللغة الإنجليزية التي وقع فيها أخونا الساموراي والذي يحتل منصبا هاما في تعليم اللغة الإنجليزية (رئيس قسم اللغه الانجليزية بالمنطقة الشرقية)، إنه لشيء محرج ويسيء لتعليمنا في هذا البلد المعطاء

لم يكن القصد من هذا الرد هو التشهير بأحد أو الانتقاص من مكانة أحد ولكنها الغيرة على بلادنا ومخرجات تعليمنا الذي يصرف عليه مئات المليارات وتكون نتائجه بهذه الصوره بسبب وجود بعض المسؤولين ليسو على مستوى المسؤولية. آمل أن يتقبل الجميع وجهة نظري، فإن كنت مخطا فصححوني وإن كنت مصيبا فبداية حل أية مشكلة هو معرفتها.

والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته،،،

joooory6
09-01-2007, 01:34 AM
انا دخلت بس على شان لا تصيري حزينه وحبيت افرحك هيا افرحي هيا ابتسمتي ؟؟؟؟ الحمد الله اني خليت فرحانه

The Samurai
10-01-2007, 03:43 AM
ارجو من الاخوان الذين لا يجيدون التحدث باللغة الإنجليزية عدم اقحام انفسهم في ما لا يعنيهم!!!

انا لا ادعي الكمال لأنه لله سبحانه وتعالى ولا ادعي العلم ففوق كل ذي علم عليم!!!

لكن هناك عبارات لا يجيدها كل من ادعى المعرفة باللغة الإنجليزية وتحتاج لمتمرس لها يجيدها ويعلم كيف يتعامل معها...

فليس كل من صاغ جملة مفيده اصبح عالماً لكن من عرف كيف يصل بمعلومته للغير هو من نستمع له.

فأرجو من الأخوان والاخوات الرجوع لمتحدث اساسي للغة وسؤاله عن هذه العبارات التي اثارت كل هذا الخلاف...

فاللغة بشكل عام ليس قراءة من كتاب وتطبيق على الورق لكنها ممارسة ومشاركة واندماج.

((( وإن شايف نفسك أحسن مني فتفضل وخذ منصبي بكل سرور وصدر رحب، لكن...

إن كنت ما تقدر على الدحه فلا تقول أحه))).

English Lover
10-01-2007, 04:18 PM
مساء الخير ياأخوان

saudi4us

الله يهديك اثرت موضوع قديم مر عليه اكثر من سنه

كان من الافضل اذا ودت تتكلم عن موضوع مستوانا بالانجليزي انك تكتب موضوع جديد

و تحدث عن ماتحب ان تذكر سواء عن مستوانا كمعلمين او حتى المشرفين

واعرف مشرف لا يجيد تركيب جمله وكان يلقي علينا دورة تدريبيه واجمع اخطائه واكثرها ماتترقع

ويوم لمحت له باخطائه اعترف انه بعيد عن اللغه ونسي كثير منها

والسبب الاعمال المكتبيه والتعاميم

يعني السبب في طبيعة عمله وليس انه غير كفؤ

وماكان ضروري تلمح لاحد معين او موقف بعينه

The Samurai

فضلا لا امر

لا تاخذ الموضوع ماخذ تحدي

لان كل البشر خطائين

وكلنا نحتاج الى تطوير لغتنا مهما بلغنا

وتحياتي للجميع