Awt12 ترجمة نص

السلام عليكم جمعيا

تكفون مساعدتكم في ترجمة هالنص
    عليه درجات وتحدي
    وابي بسرعه وانتم قدها ياسعودي انجلش
    بس ابي ترجمة اوكي مو ترجمة قوقل مفهمومه عربية صدق
    هذا التيكست ويالله همتكم
    مع تحياتي

Maybe we could've eventually completed the entire 600 mile trip on our own. But not in three days and not in one piece that's for sure. Who knows how poorly things could've turned out had we not invested the money upfront in somebody else's experience.
    You'll be faced with a number of challenges in building a successful life. If you try to
    blindly navigate those challenges by trying to figure out everything on your own, you'll be setting yourself up for a long, painful struggle.
    If your goal is to succeed in life and in business then you must work smarter, not harder .Working smarter means investing in yourself and your business education. It means following the proven path of somebody who has already succeeded at what it is you're attempting to do. Just as successfully riding 600 grueling Baja miles meant making an investment in somebody else's experience, so will succeeding in life.
    All successful people invest in themselves – they have to. There are no shortcuts to
    success. Those serious about their success never get hung up on what they're required to pay up front to learn something valuable from somebody more experienced. Rather they look at how much more value that experience will provide them in the long run. And that, my friend, is the definition of working smarter, not harder .There was a point where we took a rest stop in the desert. The temperature was a pleasant mid 70s. As we were preparing to get back on the motorcycles to continue our journey, our tour guide pointed to the cloud covered mountains that we were about to traverse and made a comment that we would encounter some precipitation. Naturally I assumed he meant rain. After all, we were in the Baja – what other kind of precipitation could it possibly be? Much to our surprise we found out the hard way that, yes, snow does fall in the mountains of the Baja peninsula.
    By the time we had made it to the mountain top we found ourselves smack in the middle of a full out blizzard. It was a wild experience. It would have been enjoyable if it weren’t for the frigid temperatures and our feet sloshing around inside of our newly rain-filled riding boots. All kidding aside, that stretch of the trip was one of the most physically strenuous activities I’ve ever experienced. My clothes were soaked and I was chilled to the bone shaking like a leaf. I don't remember ever having a hot shower that felt as good as the one I took back at the hotel.
    I am aware that pounding through the Baja desert on a 450cc dirt bike is an activity that appeals only to a select demographic. My intention is not to lose you on the point I am trying to make.
    Find an appealing activity that gives you the opportunity to push your physical limits.
    You will be amazed at how much further past your predefined physical limitations you are able to go.
    Getting caught in the snow storm may have taught me one of the most important
    lessons of all. I was able to get through that experience and laugh about it today. It
    reinforced my ability to recognize that I can get through anything. There is no obstacle that life can throw at me where I won’t figure out how to get through, go around, climb over or burrow under thanks to riding that dirt bike through the mountain blizzard. I’ve been to events where participants partake in “breakthrough” activities. These activities may include the fire walk, walking across red hot embers barefooted, or the breaking of a solid board with your bare hands. The purpose of these activities is finding out your own capability of accomplishing tasks that at first may seem impossible. As long as you put your mind to it, you can do it.
    Don't mistake me here, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the type of trip that has self-indulgence on the agenda. I’m the first guy who loves a resort type vacation. I can have a great time lounging with my wife in the sand with an umbrella drink in hand or splashing around in the wave pool with my son.
    What I am suggesting though is that you do make it a point to send yourself on a trip
    which gives you the chance to test your self-imposed limitations. This could be a skydiving excursion, big game fishing in the Gulf of Mexico or running with the bulls in Pamplona, Spain.

يالله يافزعه طلبتكم

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: ترجمة نص

ترجمها في جوجل واعد صياغة الموضوع بالعربي
    يعني ترجمة جوجل تحس انه واحد هندي يتكلم انت خد كلام الهندي وخلي عربي فصيح بس الهندي هذا تفهم منه المعنى

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اخي aldrawe

يعطيك العافيه ع المعلومه بس اذا ترجمت في قوقل يطلع لي كلام مكسر ع قولتك كانه هندي كيف يعني قصدك اخليه عربي فصيح

لانه عندي مواضيع كثييييييييييييره محتاجه ترجه وانا ما ادري وش اللي مكتوب

وقوقل ضيعنيييي

ويعطيك الف الف عافيه

وااااسفه اني ثقلت عليك

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

يعطيك العافية ع المعلومة
    بس قوقل اخذت ترجمته وحولتها بطريقتي الى عربي مفهوم وطلعت الترجمة من جنبها ونقصت عليها
    واخذت شور من السخرية
    بس بجد لو احد عنده خبرة يساعدني ويفزعلي
    بلا قوقل بلا هنود

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

لو اقدر اساعد كان ساعدت بس والله انا ابغى ترجمة

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. خدمات ترجمة معتمدة في السعودية - ترجمة معتمدة للإنجليزية الشخصية