Jul 2008
    الدولة
    حيث يقيــمـ ♡..!!
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: تكفون تعبير

و عليكمـ السلآمـ و رحمة الله ~..

My Hobbies
    People may have many different types of hobbies during their lifetimes. When we are very young most of our time is spent playing with dolls or toy trucks. We also may enjoy playing in a sandbox or building with wooden blocks. When we get older we start to pursue our first hobbies. Some kids go out for a sport like football or figure skating. These new interests can be quite time-consuming and most children put a lot of energy into them. Some other children might get interested in less active activities like reading, painting, or stamp collecting. While some others might enjoy playing an instrument like the piano or the flute.
    As we get older, our hobbies might change or they might not. Some people who collected stamps as a child might still be collecting stamps when they are 80. Other people might change their interests every year depending on fashion. Some people are lucky that they have found professions that are similar to their hobbies, like the weekend gardener who works as a landscaper or the kid who loves computers and becomes a programmer.
    Some of the most popular hobbies include watching TV or videos, reading books, magazines and newspapers, playing a musical instrument, singing in a choir or listening to music. Lots of people like travelling as a hobby. Many people like to join sports clubs where they practice gymnastics, basketball, volleyball, swimming, handball or judo. The main goal of a hobby is to give youself an enjoyable break from your everyday work or school. A hobby is something you should do only for yourself.

How to cook Kabsa?

I take some onion, garlic and some hunks of beef or lamb and fry this up in a little oil. ghee, or if you like olive oil, in a huge sauce pan for a few minutes till onion starts to sweat.. .. then I add 2 huge tablespoons of saudi mixed spices (you can find blends in any grocer spice section).. then stir this in and allow this to blend in with the onion/meat.. then I add 2 finger sizes of while green chilis (little peppers) 1 chopped tomato.. a heaping tablespoon of tomato paste,, a palm ful of corriander leaves (chopped) and 2 chicken maggi cubes... and 4 & 1/2 cups water (or enough to cover all this).. I bring to boil, then turn down to low and cover and simmer for 45min.. meanwhile I rince 2 cups of basmati rice well (like 10 rinces till the water runs clear), then drain and set aside.. after 45 min. I just tump the rice in the water.. make sure the water comes up 1 inch above the rice (if not, add more), normally its fine.. and bring back to boil.. then cover turn down to low. dont touch for 20min... after, open and fluff rice.. ...
    you can vary this, by removing meat and putting it in a baking dish, rubbing with a little paste made from tomato paste, oil, and more saudi spices, salt.. and rub on and then broil 2 or 3 min till outside of meat is crispy brown.. and serve on top of the rice (cook rice as I said above, just without the meat)..
    and you can make a topping with a finely chopped onion, some raisins, and some almonds or pinenuts.. a little oil. and salt.. and saute till all is lightly golden browned
    and sprinkle this on top..

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية ܟjust E
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2008
    الدولة
    حيث يقيــمـ ♡..!!
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: تكفون تعبير

My Family
    My name is………. I'm ….years old.
    I'm studying in the faculty of . I love my family so much . My father works as a teacher . and my mother also is a teacher I have brothers and sister . they are all studying in the intermediate grade . I always help them studying . their lessons . I also help My mother doing the house work . My father usually helps me when I need . in my family we are so related to each other . Everyone helps the other . My house's is big . It is contain rooms and kitchen, bathrooms . My house near to the bank . The Friday my family come together in my family house . so , my family is big. so , Ilove my family so much.

Advantages of learning a foreign language

learning a foreign language is an investment of time and money, depending on the route choosen. However, the benefits of learning a foreign language are superior and can improve many aspects of a person's life greatly. Whether it is for a career opportunity, a dream vacation or personal growth, a foreign language is a fantastic asset
    Also Learning a second language at an early age...
    • Has a positive effect on intellectual growth.
    • Enriches and enhances a child's mental development.
    • Leaves students with more flexibility in thinking, greater sensitivity to language, and a better ear for listening.
    • Improves a child's understanding of his/her native language.
    • Gives a child the ability to communicate with people s/he would otherwise not have the chance to know.
    • Opens the door to other cultures and helps a child understand and appreciate people from other countries.
    • Gives a student a head start in language requirements for college.
    • Increases job opportunities in many careers where knowing another language is a real asset.

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •