الموضوع: ماذا جرى في الحوار بيني وبين نساء أمريكيات ؟؟؟

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

ماذا جرى في الحوار بيني وبين نساء أمريكيات ؟؟؟

[align=left]

The following is a summary of dialogues that I had with some American non-Muslim women and men regarding the veil -Hijab- the modest dress of a Muslim woman- The dialogue was on Yahoo Message Boards

In order to help these people realize the necessity of the veil and some of its benefits I drew an analogy between wearing the veil and wearing the seatbelts

So if someone asks
    “؟Why should women wear the veil”

Then you can ask them
    “؟Why should drivers wear the seat belts”

And then, whatever they say to defend and justify the seat belts laws, can be exactly used to defend and justify the veil

However if someone says that the seat belt law is wrong, then they are LAWBREAKERS They are merely rebellious and defiant people who do not recognize any law Therefore, what they say carries no weight

Non-Muslim
    ؟Why should women wear the veil

I replied
    ؟Why should drivers wear the seat belts

Non-Muslim
    If you feel that the veil protects women from rape, then how do you explain all of the Muslim women raped were all wearing the veil

I replied
    If you feel that a seat belt protects the driver from injury or death, then how do you explain all of the western drivers killed in accidents, were all wearing the seat belt

Non-Muslim
    When a woman CHOOSES not to cover her head in public and the public is offended then it is each individual's problem not her She is NOT CAUSING THEM any physical harm

I replied
    When a driver CHOOSES not to wear the seat belt and the police is offended then it is each individual's problem not the driver, the driver is NOT CAUSING THEM any physical harm

Non-Muslim
    The problem with your logic is that the veil law is trying to trample on liberty and human freedom of women under your sly disguise of 'protecting women from potential assaults' If you are truly concerned with women's safety, you should make it clear to men by prosecuting inappropriate behaviors by men and leaving women alone

I replied
    The problem with your logic is that the Seat belt law is trying to trample on liberty and human freedom of drivers under your sly disguise of 'protecting drivers from potential accidents’ If you are truly concerned with driver’s safety, you should make it clear to crazy drivers by prosecuting inappropriate behaviors by crazy drives and leaving good drivers alone

Non-Muslim
    Seatbelts must be worn by BOTH men and women If men and women were required to adhere to the same dress code, then your position might be defensible

I replied
    The basic problem with your "seatbelt" law, is that seatbelts must be worn by ALL DRIVERS and PASSENGERS If ALL DRIVERS and PASSENGERS(taxi drivers, BUS PASSENGERS, car drivers) were required to adhere to the same laws, then your position might be defensible

Non-Muslim
    Bus passengers do not wear the seat belts because the risk of death or serious injury in buses is much less than in cars

I replied
    Men do not wear the veil because the risk of rape or sexual harassment to men is much less than women

Non-Muslim
    I have a friend who has gone a number of times to Saudi Arabia, and she had to wear a veil though she doesn't share that faith

I replied
    I have a friend who has gone a number of times to America, and he had to wear the seat belt though he doesn't share that opinion

Non-Muslim
    Seat belts are a secular decision, based on the prevention of serious injury from car accidents

I replied
    Wearing the veil is a divine decision, based on the prevention of serious injury from rape and sexual harassment

The Quran instructs women to dress decently for their protection The veil is one of the Islamic measures to create a righteous society and to block the roads leading to rape, sexual harassment The Quran clarifies that THE VEIL MAKES WICKED MEN STAY AWAY FROM WOMEN Furthermore, THE VEIL PURIFIES THE HEART FROM IMMORAL THOUGHTS AND TEMPTATION because showing beauty may excite men’s sexual feelings

Dresses that expose more than they conceal, are an indirect temptation to the opposite sex for molestation and rape

In the Islamic Society, great care is taken to keep sexual thoughts, feelings and interactions within the boundaries of the marital relationship
    [/center]

انجليزي مبدع الصورة الرمزية Instigator
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2005
    الدولة
    Riyadh
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مشاركة: ماذا جرى في الحوار بيني وبين نساء أمريكيات ؟؟؟

,Dear brother Nasser
    that is really a persuading dialogue
    .about the moral of wearing the veil
    The relationship between the veil
    .and the seat belt is really homogenous
    May Allah bless your efforts in persuading
    and making non-Muslims know more about
    .our peaceful and useful religion; Islam
    May Allah protect Islam and
    .Muslims all over the world

.Thanks a lot for your important topic
    .Thanks a lot for sharing it with us
    .I hope to see more from you
    .Keep it up
    If things do not turn as we wish, we
    .should wish for them as they turn out

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية اسيــ حبه ــرة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2005
    الدولة
    ..My Ro0om::..
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Really that's a good dialogue

Thanks so much brother 4 sharing these

useful things with us .. and making us so proud

of you.. I hope they'll get more information about

our lovely and simple Islam ... which is protecting us

from the possible dangers ... May Allah bless

your efforts .. and reward you

Accept my deep appriciations

THANKS
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة اسيــ حبه ــرة ; 26-09-2005 الساعة 11:55 PM

ENJOY

مميز الصورة الرمزية درة المشـــاعر
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Wooooooonderful

Thank you brother sooooo much
    May Allah bless you for your great and wonderful effort

If you feel that the veil protects women from rape, then how do you explain all of the Muslim women raped were all wearing the veil

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة درة المشـــاعر ; 26-09-2005 الساعة 10:18 PM

كبار الشخصيات الصورة الرمزية ميس
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2005
    الدولة
    دارٌ فانية
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

we wait more of ur topics

The purpose of your dialogue is clear.May Allah reward you in your balance of your works and an advantages... I hope if all the women in the world read it.
    we need like these topics ,
    May Allah made you useful for the Islam
    Thanks brother 4 sharing this
    useful dialogue with us .. and making us so proud
    May Allah protect Islam and
    .Muslims all over the world

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى