الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Lightbulb Islam & US

alsalam alykum every body

hope you all doing fine Inshaa Allah

Well, I was wondering

We all know English in this site right??

So, my question is like that

have you used your English to serve your Islam???

I mean not doing Fatwa or something

BUT

Introduce true Islam to non-Muslims

anybody entered Islam with your help????

so??

me yes I did and I faced lots of questions and wrong ideas about true Islam

People from all over the world think Islam =Evil

and thats OFcourse not true

I asked my Jordanin doctor to help me for answering some questions that I'v been asked by non-muslims

I am gonna post the questions later...

so I wanna know your own opinion about this topic and if you have experince that I can find it usful for me & others

please post it here

I will tell lots of stories that happened to me while chatting with non-Muslims

and How the 17 years old Jay became Muslimah with my help and other things

^_^

Waiting you all

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: Islam & US

JAYTIN Became HEBAH

Yep thats true and happened with me

maybe you will say, okay thats a big lie and that girl might be lier or something but no

Before three years a go when I was chatting in some site
    I used to create "ISLAM" room

and , one day while chatting and discussing things I met an African girl from South Africa
    she was Christian 17 years old girl
    working as a nurse in a hospital after graduating from high school
    her mom was sick all the time == cancer

and her dad was DRUNK all the time and used to hit her so she left home to stay at the nurses hostel

anyway, she read about Islam from one old nurse and wanted to know more

we became very close friends and I used to text her and SMS her almost every day

days , months and after a year she told me:
    Sister , I love Islam and I wanna be Muslimah

that really suprised me
    and i just said: you must be kidding right??

she said no, i wanna be Muslimah, I need to find myself and now I know that Allah sent you to help me to find the good way

Well, I did nothing
    I wasn't sure , and that was the 1st time for me to deal with such thing

However, I asked my sister to help me
    she was a teacher
    and she helped me alot

Jay said the Shahadah and changed her name to be Hebah which mean in Arabic= gift
    I choose that name lol

now she is thinking to wear Hejab

thats the whole story
    what do you think??

مشرف منتدى الصف الثاني متوسط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2007
    الدولة
    T A I F
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

It is a nice story . It refers to the great expectation you have it . Go ahead I’m with you

مميز الصورة الرمزية rose rani
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2008
    الدولة
    somewhere
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

may Allah bless u sis

keep up the good works

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية library2
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2004
    الدولة
    أرض الأنبياء
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

may Allah reward you for your efforts
    thanks sister

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية BloumagrieT
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2004
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Peace upon our sweet Renoa

Masha' Allah tabarak Ar Rahaman

Well , this shows the great will bestowed by Allah within you heart my dear

To tell you the truth sister , I didn't have the chance to do it

What do you think about having a thread about Islam here

in the club and let's see what suggest to promote it

Waiting for you and the rest

Thanks sweetie for posting the thread

Be always blessed

/

" اللهم استعملني في طاعتك "

/

أستغفر الله العظيم التواب الرحيم لذنبي
    وللمسلمين والمسلمات و المؤمنين والمؤمنات
    الأحياء منهم والأموات إلى يوم الدين

مشرفة منتدى الصف الأول متوسط المطور الصورة الرمزية هناء
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2004
    الدولة
    المدينة المنورة
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
    May Allah bless U

I tried many times to dicuss Islam with non Muslims and tried to change their ideas about Islam but they attacked me and said Islam is the religion of terrorism . That made me angry. So, I decided to leave that forum . It's useless to write about Islam with that kind of people. Now, I'm just writing comments on youtube

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

hey sweet SoOoOo ^_^

akhbarek dear??
    hopefully fine like me :D

Kul 3am wa anti bkhair sister

yesSsSs I'm IN

Thank you sis

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

يحدوني الامل

May Allah bless you dear

rani99
    sweety nawarty the topic ^_^

library2
    and May Allah bless you :)

هناء
    no dear you have to do your best and never give it up
    beleive me they do know from inside whats the right you just need to help them and tell them
    Jazaky Allahu khaira sis

thank you so much friends

hope you will share us in this topic

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

& here is some questions that I'v been asked by my non-Muslims (friends & chatters) , please make Dua3a for
    Mrs.Amal from Jordan, she helped me alot to answer these questions and clear some facts about Islam

If you have any comment or disagreement with any answer please do tell me

Allah May Bless Us

A lot of people asked me that almost all the time why why why , so I replied them with this strong answer…
    Why do Muslims have more than one wife?

To marry more than one wife is allowed under specific circumstances if not followed ,the husband deserves Allah's curse on him because he trespassed his right and so what he thought to be a "bless" or an advantage , will be turned to be accurse on him. There one specific rules mentioned in the holy Qura'an restricting marrying more than wife they are:
    1- Physical ability:
    To be able to do sexual intercourse with his wives fairly without neglecting one of them.
    2- Financial ability:
    He have to pay attention to the financial ability, (i.e.): In Islam the husband is responsible of all his family needs including his-wives & children's need-even if the wife is rich or having a job, she isn't supposed to pay any expenses regarding to the living expenses .if she want to help her husband it's up to her but it's not obligatory, because it is her right that the husband pay all the expenses from health-care, food, education...etc.

Poly marriage is legislated in Islam as a solution for problems such as, when couples find out another alterative for avoiding divorce. There are certain circumstances when marriage doesn't work properly and couples find themselves to break up their relationship. Islam abhors divorce and Islam gives a chance for the couples to keep their family from being broken. The husband offers to his wife the alternative of staying with her kids and take care of them but he will marry another wife. Thus, they have a chance for their marriage continuity for the save of the children. That means ,the couples will have a chance to review their mistakes and correct them.
    Second marriage is also considered as away of avoiding illegal relationship((adultery)).in Islam relationship between women and men is organized under the dignified rules of marriage .If a married man find him self attracted to another woman and felt that he is in love with her, Islam only accept marriage as away to have any affair with woman where both their dignity are highly appreciated neither shame nor disgrace is brought on both of them ,because she will be the second wife who have the same right of his first wife.

However, Islamic society until these days still degrade people who have their affair outside marriage and look low on them and considered as an outcast .such affairs, if available, will be hidden and done in secret because they know that they are violating their religion rules and considered as sinners.

Third, for certain cases with man who have an excessive sexual nature and feel that one wife is not enough to fulfill his sexual duties, he has the right to marry a second wife to fulfill his desires within the lawful legislation of marriage.

Here is Ronny's question , a 39 years old American guy, he likes to read A lot and I mean it :)
    Once he was reading Saudi Gazette newspaper which I hate it a lot because of it's bad news that show our Saudi society in some other fake way. anyway, he read about that Saudi teenager who was flirting girls in the mall and Motaw'as as the newspaper reported lashed him ….so he asked this Question.

Why Mota'was lashes people? even teenagers in 18years old?(( jail them but don’t hurt them))!!
    This isn't the real situation for Mota'was. Their job not to lash people. Their role to observe the public places: markets, shopping centers and malls. They interfere only if they observe any one who tries to violate the stability of the order or abuse women by directing obscene words or actions to them. Under such circumstances, they arrest him((even if he is 18years old))and he will be taken to the center where he has to sign a document declaring that he will never do such shameful act again. If he repeated this action again after his signature of this document, he will be exposed to the suitable punishment according to the act he has committed .((by the way Mota'was are only in K.S.A , which is the only Islamic state that practice the Islamic law of guiding people by law, to avoid any shameful act by the authority of law)).Other Islamic countries don't interfere in these issues and let having security to the police . Mota'was are only concerned with violation of moral codes not with political or social disorder has another force which is responsible of keeping it. Morals in Islam is something must be put in the TOP of priorities of any Islamic countries specially in Saudi Arabia.

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Also lots of non-Muslims asked me this Question , all of us know the answer and here it is …by the way, they used to make fun from Muslim ladies they don't know the reality of Hejab and Niqab , they see us as Batman lol
    Why do women cover's their bodies from head to toe, while they wearing good clothes under their-Abayas-,and why they hide their beauty that God gave them? It's wasting for time & money!!
    As I said earlier, morals should be guarded and there is one way to ensure that moral order is to obey the Islamic rules that organize the well order and moral aspect of human life. In Islam, woman's dignity is asserted and one way to obtain it is to protect her from any harm. One way to ensure that the dignity of women is partly done by the woman her self. Women are asked to wear respectful dresses that covers her beauty. The form of the dress is varied in some countries, they wear ((Abaya))as" long cloak" ,in other Islamic countries they wear jacket, shirts and long-maxi-skirts. The style it self is not important, what matters is that it should cover the whole body. In Saudi Arabia " the whole body " but in other Islamic countries they cover the whole body " except the face & hands " The reason why women have to cover their beauty is that not to arise the desires of men and then blaming them if they violate the moral rules.
    In Islam the responsibility is moral for both men & women. While men are asked not to abuse women in any way , women on the other hand are asked to cover their beauty. Women are only allowed to uncover their veil and wear the personal dress without veil only in the presence of their parents, brothers, husband ,but other men are not allowed to see women in the personal dress, they can only see them in the perfect Islamic dress. Because women's body is not commodity or something of a low degree. It is kept away from the eyes of intruders who have no right to see any woman except their wives. It's not a waste for money. Because I can buy address for a wedding party in which most of my body appeared ,but I should not allowed any foreign men to see me except my husband. Islam doesn't prevent me to wear fashionable dresses, but Islam organize how and where to wear them. I can wear any thing in front of women in the party and because of that Islam prevented Muslims to have parties were men & women are sitting in the same place. The ladies are celebrating with the bride, and men are celebrating with the bridegroom . At the end of the party the groom takes his bride and leave to the hotel or to their home. So, there is no waste of time or money. We can enjoy our time with a great freedom when we are alone, away from men.

My friend Vlada from Serbia asked me this one :)

What is the answer for people who believe that Islam and Qura'an are made up and they are just a copy from the Bible and Christianity?
    As Muslims we believe in other religions . We don't deny other religions, on the other hand we believe that Allah((God)) has sent many prophets to inform his message to people among them Jesus, Moses, Abram …etc.
    Mohammad is the last messenger with the holy book Qura'an the final divine message to humanity. We believe that all the holy books old testament & Bible are from one source= Allah. And Allah sent many books because people kept changing their books . He sent Bible and when Christians changed and altered their books and mixed them with monks speeches Allah sent Prophet Mohammad to correct the things that they changed such as trinity and their making of Prophet Jesus as a son of Allah-God-not as a messenger. Thus the claim that Islam and the Holy Qura'an are just copies from the Bible is not Thus the claim that Islam and the Holy Qura'an are just copies from the Bible is not valid .Because Qura'an came to correct these mistaken informations. Islam is monotheism here the belief that no God but Allah and Mohammad as well as other prophets or messengers not considered in any way as sons of Allah. Allah doesn't have a son or a wife. This is the main contradiction between Islam & Christianity. Then , how can you consider Islam as a copy of Christianity with such a great contradictions!!!

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Again Ronny's question==he loves Pork although he know its forbidden even for Christians .
    Why Pork is banned in Islam?
    Islam banned certain foods & drinks for all people because Allah is the creator who has the ultimate knowledge. He knows every thing, he know what is good for man's body and what is harmful. Among things banned for all people are drinking Alcohol & eating pork.
    Allah told us that we shouldn't eat or drink them because of their damaging influence on both human physical and psychological nature. When Prophet Mohammad narrated what Allah asked them to do, they immediately broke their jars that they used to keep wine in , an immediate expression of obedience & submission to Allah's order. Now after 1428 years-after the Hijrah-, many scientific researches proved that both Alcohol and pork are harmful to human being in both health and mind. As Muslims, we don't questions the reason, why they are banned!!!! simply because we know that Allah who creates us guides us to our well-being and attempt to take us away from any thing that harm us. This is something believed by all Muslims in all over the world. I'm not saying that all Muslims are good Muslims, some Muslims doesn't listen to Allah's orders and still eat and drink banned things.

Ahhhhhh, Indian people-Hindu- believe in Cows but not God, kept asking me this question :S

Give a scientific theory that Allah is exist-logical explanation for that-?
    As Muslims we believe that Allah is exist deep down in our hearts, we don’t need any scientific proof to believe so.But concerning your question the ultimate evidence of the existence of Allah is the highly organized order universe in which everything goes according to a system. Even human body contains many secrets which tells that there is a great power that organize every thing. So those who deny the existence of God are mistaken because every thing around you tells that Allah is there. There are many things that couldn't seen but we feel their power. For example: the wind. Our sense as human being can't see it but we feel it's power when the tree move. Human mind it self is another evidence of Allah existence. We don't see the difference between stupid & intelligent person mind, but every one's action denotes his degree of intelligence. So, if we don't see Allah that doesn't mean that Allah is not exist. Another evidence that Qura'an is the word of Allah, is that Qura'an contains many information christen, scientific , geographic , that recently some of them discovered though Qura'an was sent many years ago by Prophet Mohammad who was illiterate. How could a person who doesn't know even how to read to report incidents about events happened decades before him and predicts the happening of some events. After his death( which really happened as he described), unless if this Prophet was told these informations from Allah Almighty. For example there are many verses from the Holy Qura'an that science discovered recently but they were told by the illiterate prophet, (e.g.): the stage of the parental existence stage of the baby during pregnancy, the creation of the skies and the seas. Many informations about human body it self, advices for humans to eat certain food & to avoid others. All these informations which were mentioned in the Qura'an are logical evidences that it is impossible to consider a man such as Prophet Mohammad who was illiterate to copy them from other sources. God's choice of Prophet Mohammad as illiterate is a means by which Allah wants to tell people not to suspect the message that Prophet Mohammad has been chosen to report to people.

For Christians:::

What is the different between God and Jesus?
    There is a big different between God & Christ. In Islam Allah is the creator and sent many messengers and Prophet to guide people to the correct way. The good of man's creation is to worship Allah and to glorify him. Jesus (Issa in Arabic) is one of the prophets whom Allah has sent to people to inform his message to people. In Islam, Jesus is a miracle in his creation, he is the word of Allah for Mary bore him by an order from Allah ((Be)) and pregnancy took place without any sexual act. Just a word from Allah. He is not Allah's Son ,as Christians says, he is a miracle of Allah's ability to create anything the way he like. Islam came to correct the falsification regarding the Christians claims regarding Jesus that he is God's son and the crucifixion. In Islam, we deny that Jesus is crucified or hanged. We are informed in a complete verse in the Holy Qura'an that Allah doesn't have any wife or son & that Jesus is his prophet" not a son". When people wanted to kill him, we believe that Allah interferes and protect him from their harm. He brings him up to the sky and only he will be back. When the world is about to reach it's end , when chaos and disorder dominate the whole universe. It's then "In Islam" that Allah will send Jesus again to life to bring back stability and disorder. After that he will die like the other prophets who preceded him. I advice you to read the translated copy of the Holy Qura'an when Allah mentioned many verses correcting the falsification among people regarding Jesus. This is one of major different between Islam & Christianity .

The End of all the Questions
    What do you think??

If you have any non-Muslim friends you can copy all these questions and ask him/her to read
    Just treat people in a very good way to show that Islam is a good religion and in this way you are serving YOUR ISLAM

May Allah bliss us and shower us with His forgiveness and Blessings

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية أميرة بأخلاقها@
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    الدولة
    Riyadh
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

What amazing thread Isee it here

great effort my dear

May Allah bless you

مشرفة منتدى الصف الأول متوسط المطور الصورة الرمزية هناء
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2004
    الدولة
    المدينة المنورة
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Let me ask u question:

How do u contact these people? I mean do ye have a website or through mails? :)

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية BloumagrieT
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2004
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Renoa

It seems that tonight will be sleepless

I'll read then I'll comment

SAYONARA

/

" اللهم استعملني في طاعتك "

/

أستغفر الله العظيم التواب الرحيم لذنبي
    وللمسلمين والمسلمات و المؤمنين والمؤمنات
    الأحياء منهم والأموات إلى يوم الدين

انجليزي خبير الصورة الرمزية motyri
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    الدولة
    الشرقية - المدينة المنورة
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

well this is the reason that i joined saudi english

i hoped to help mith my litlle english

that i can do sth about the wrong opinions that non muslims ppl have toward islam

i think

i it is just to go to thier own websites and tlak to them

جزاك الله خير

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

أميرة بأخلاقها@
    thank you sister May Allah bless you too :D

هناء
    yes sister I do use both , in the English websites and chatrooms, also using Penpal which you can meet new people from all over the world using your Email
    every thing is possiable , even if you have non-Muslim servant you can try to introduce Islam to her and with your own good treatment

thank you dear

SoOoSoOo
    Waiting for your reply ya 3asal

motyri
    What a great goal my brother
    May Allah bless you
    please do your best to introduce Islam to others
    Jazaka Allah khaira

شخصية بارزة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2007
    الدولة
    In saudi Arabia ,where Peace and Justice exist,In the kingdom of Humanity
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Renoa

MashAllah

May Allah bless you . Thanks alot

انجليزي مشارك الصورة الرمزية sweety-bird2
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2007
    الدولة
    في قلب...........
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

dear sis Renoa
    it makes us proud that you are one of our members
    may Allah bless you
    an bless your efforts
    you really make us feel that we can do something to our great religion
    jazaki Allah khayran

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

postgraduate

sweety-bird2

Thank you

AlhamduleAllah that He guide me to do this

any question I'm here :)

And yes we all can do it

We can help others to be Muslims and prevent them not to go to the Hell Inshaa Allah

jazakum Allah khaira too

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

the book here
    الملفات المرفقة الملفات المرفقة

المفضلات