انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

A082 فزعة (( يا بعد حيي)) الله يجزاكم خير قبل يوم الجمعة

اتمنى منكم يا اخوتي الفزعة باسرع وقت قبل يوم الجمعة
    اريد بريقراف عن الموضوع التالي باللغة الانجليزية
    (( I like to spend my weekend with my friends in the desert))

جعل ذلك في ميزان حسناتكم اللهم آمين تكفوووووووووووووون

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: فزعة (( يا بعد حيي)) الله يجزاكم خير قبل يوم الجمعة

مساء الخير اخوي العياشي
    هذا البرقراف كتبته لك من تلقائي نفسي بس مساعدة لك واي خطأ فيه اعذرني هذا اللي انا قدرت عليه

[LEFT]In our daily life, evryone naturally has his friends who can make happy and save his secrets. So, it's normal to go with my friends to any place but I always would like to go with them to the desert to spend our time there because I take my time in the desert.
    But these days I can't go whenever I wish because everyone has businesses and responsibilities that they prevent him to be free. Furthermore, I have the weekends only to go to the sand to spend my time with my best friends. I additional, going to the sand is better than going to the desert according to me as a Haili man.
    At the end of every week, when you have your intention to go to the north sand of Hail, you will feel good and strange which you hope that the weekend to be a year to have a time to stay there with your friends. I'd like to have with me coffee,tea,woods,water,meats,... and every thing which I need it.
    Finally, I'd like to say taht going to the desert or the sand has their special emotions and feeling.
    [/ [/][/LEFT

Good Luck

Sorry for late

انجليزي جديد الصورة الرمزية joy_moon5
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2007
    الدولة
    قلب زوجي
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: فزعة (( يا بعد حيي)) الله يجزاكم خير قبل يوم الجمعة

Many young people like the desert because it is a peaceful place. The calming tranquility surrounds you when you are away from the crowded noisy city. I like to go there with my friends .We also to camp there when ever we can. We prepare ourselves and bring our tent, water and wood with us. We like to hunt and cook our own food in the day. we also like to go biking on the far sandy hills. at nights, we like sit around the fire talking and enjoying the incense of the burning wood.

ان شاء الله اكون افدتك
    وعلى فكره
    كان لازم اتقمص شخصية رجال عشان أكتشف السر ورا وناستكم في البر
    وأنا حاضره لأي مساعده تحتاجها

الله يوفقك ولاتنساني من دعوة صادقه في ظهر الغيب

اختك
    جــــــــــــــــــــــــ ــوي

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. أخبار حافز اليوم الجمعة 4/7/1433 ،، أخبار حافز اليوم الجمعة 25/5/2012
    بواسطة AbudAllah في المنتدى المنتدى التعليمي العام
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 30-05-2012, 09:27 PM