Apr 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

please, be good enough !

Hi, just i would like to say that correct me

i will be more than happy to know your advise , so criticize my weakness

Thank u.....

Summary
    Rifka acts as a nurse for others. However, at the hospital she gets to know a little Russian peasant. In the beginning, she would not be a nice to him at all. Because he is the reason behind her endurance, so she leaves Russian with her family. When her brother Soul visits her at the hospital, he surprises how she knows how to peel the bananas. Also her mom visits her too and brings with her a honey cake to celebrate her birth day post ponded . Additionally, Rifka discusses with her mom her bold head and what is going on .Rifka is very nice with Ilya ( the Russian little boy ). But the baby she takes care of her is passed away. Lastly, unaccepted result from the doctor that covered by fear because her head starts itches again and she does not want to check it . All in all, she joins her family and becomes accepted in America whether with hair or without hair.
    Reaction
    On different occasions, Rifka encountered doctors in her journey, honestly, I like her attitudes toward doctors. Her thoughts of America propel her actions; for example, when the doctor asked her family to come and hear the result and he asked Ilya uncle too, she was concerned with Ilya too much. At this dialogue I got bored .I could not believe there is some one who was cared with other at this level beside mountains of anxious to hear her result. She gave Ilya attention and before that she shared the food with him. She had a high level of ethic to tolerate him without bear him with his relatives fault. I wish Ilya uncle ‘s was good with him and not exploitative man , so I hope he meant what he said “ Ilya is my flesh and blood “ by the way, we have the same expression in Saudi Arabia . Furthermore, it was too bad to prevent her to join her family just because she was bold! Really this is sound funny and inhumanity. In one of her letters she gave me a smile when she wrote “ my dear cousin, I miss you like soup misses salt “ I am thinking how is this novel established , so her cousin recommended to gather it on one book or what. After all, I would say that the novel is worth of lessons that teach us how to act as a mature regardless of our age.

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: please, be good enough !

im waiting

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. love is not enough
    بواسطة abu ghararah في المنتدى Literature courses
    مشاركات: 9
    آخر مشاركة: 14-03-2011, 10:16 PM