تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2014
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

ارجوا المساعدة من خبرا الانجليزي بسرعه

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    لو سمختم ابي رد على راسلة في كتاب Travel 5 U 1 write
    نص الرسالة:
    How are you? I'm so glad you are coming to sydney to do an English language course. I know that the college can provide accommodation, but I think it would be nicer if you stayed with us. We have a spare room, so there's nothing to worry about. So, what do you think?
    I have some ideas about things we can do while you're here. A friend of mine has a house near Bondi Beach, so we could go and stay there for a weekend. How does that sound?
    Apart from that, my favourite baseball team, the Hawks, are playing. Would you like me to book tickets for their game?
    Another thing I'd like to know is if you have any food preferences so I can let my mother know what to cook!
    I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Write back as soon as you can.
    Best wishes
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    لو سمحتم ابي الرد باسرع وقت ممكن

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2014
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: ارجوا المساعدة من خبرا الانجليزي بسرعه

السلام عليكم

ابغى مساعده في اعاده صياغة هذه
    بارافريز

Why the cost of subsidies is going to increase
    Today, 220 SR billion is spending Saudi government to subsidize oil products. The consumers pay a low price for oil products because of that the difference in price is paying by the government. Around 70% to 75% of the internal demand oil of energy price paid by the governments. These ratios are going to increase for many reasons. However next coming days the cost of subsidies will increase for three main reasons: population growth, GDP growth and
    electricity consumption.

- Population growth.
    Population growth is an increase in the number of people over time that resides in a country. For example according to the demographics we have between 2004 and 2015 the population increased from 22.67 to 29.67 which is around 30% increase. One main reason for increasing subsidies cost was population growth. Since the population increased by 30% so the oil consumption probably also increased by 30%. Population growth led to part of the increase in cost of subsidies.

-GDP growth.
    Gross domestic production (GDP) per capita is a measure of the total economic output of a country that takes the gross domestic products and divided it by the number of people in the country. For example GDP in 2011 was 24K which is around 33% more at 2007. As a result of that increase the number of cars probably increased by the cost of subsidies.
    - Electricity consumption.

Electricity consumption is the amount of electricity consumed by people. In 2000 the electricity consumption was 118 billion kWh per person then it increases to 300 billion kWh per person in 2011 so we can say that building house increased absolutely. As a result of that increase of electricity consumption the cost of subsidies would increase also.

The three reasons of increasing subsidies cost in Saudi Arabia are population growth, GDP growth and electricity consumption. As these 3 main reasons continue to growth and increase the cost of subsidies will also increase. I recommend the government to educate the citizens to reduce using electricity during day time and don’t squander while they are using it.

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. ارجوا المساعدة يا معلمين ومعلمات الانجليزي
    بواسطة احترت بدنيتي في المنتدى منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 31-05-2012, 03:11 PM
  2. لتعلم الانجليزي بسرعه (نصيحه)
    بواسطة النجم الصاعد في المنتدى منتدى تعليم اللغة الانجليزية
    مشاركات: 21
    آخر مشاركة: 16-05-2010, 09:22 PM
  3. ارجوا المساعدة
    بواسطة اضواء الامل في المنتدى منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام
    مشاركات: 0