النتائج 1 إلى 15 من 15

الموضوع: تعبير عن وصف منزل

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Stop تعبير عن وصف منزل

تكفون اخواتي واخواني عندي اختبار بكره في الرايتنق وابي تعبير بالانجليزي عن وصف المنزل
    الله يحقق له امنياته الي رد وله دعوة في ظهر الغيب

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية ܟjust E
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2008
    الدولة
    حيث يقيــمـ ♡..!!
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: تكفون ابي مساعدة انا مستجدة

يـآ هلآ فيك خيتو ~..

هذآ مثآل لتعبير وصفي للمنزل ::

Description of My House

I live on a street called ............ It is a beautiful street where each house seems to stand on it’s own little hill like royalty. There are trees literally everywhere.
    The living room is the first room when entering the house. This room is filled with very lively furniture. Comfortable, tan leather couches, colorful rugs over the bare wood floor, and a large display case with pictures, books, and many memories of friends and family. And I mustn’t forget about the enormous window that, during the day, will let as much sunlight and energy in the room as it possibly can.

My sister’s room is just as colorful if not more. The walls are purple and there are crazy chalk drawings on some of them. Her room is also decorated with strange little trinkets like little wooden boxes, incense burners, and her own artwork. I don’t real
    I often dream about leaving this place and finding my own place to live. Like an apartment. It would be a crummy place, but it would be mine. It would have a T.V., a DVD player, a stereo system, and all of my books, comics, CDs, video games and my Gamecube, and my guitars. It would also have just some basic furniture like a table, a couch, some chairs, and my room with my bed in it. That would be very nice.

My room is in the basement. Not much but sleeping going on in my room. It looks cool though. The walls are plastered with posters of bands I like and concerts I’ve been to. And the whole room is litt

و هذآ تعبير ثـآني ::

My home is located in the middle of the woods. There are sticky, pine trees covered in sap all around the house, so when pulling into my driveway it seems as if it leads to nowhere, but then suddenly turns right to the front of my house. The house is an old cabin filled with lots of dust, and has a musty, old-style taste to it. It was built by a man who actually died in the bath tub. Three dogs run amuck around the house and usually leave trash in the yard. The yard is filled with deep holes, nasty swamp water, and lots of annoying tree roots. My step father is a pack rat, which doesn't help at all. There are piles of junk, scrap and metal all over. Its trashy, but the house is nice and peacefully quiet
    since theres noone around. Overall I love home.

بآلتوفيـــــق ~

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

يسلمو الله يسعدك وينور دربك

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: تعبير عن وصف منزل

يمنع وضع اكثر من صورة او صور نسائية او صور ذات حجم كبير
    يمنع وضع روابط لمواقع ومنتديات أخرى
    يمنع وضع روابط الاغاني
    يمنع وضع البريد الالكتروني

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

thank you dear Just E

انجليزي جديد الصورة الرمزية بنت جدة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته .

و
    يمنع وضع اكثر من صورة او صور نسائية او صور ذات حجم كبير
    يمنع وضع روابط لمواقع ومنتديات أخرى
    يمنع وضع روابط الاغاني
    يمنع وضع البريد الالكتروني

انجليزي فعال الصورة الرمزية the beest
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

الله يفرج همك

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2012
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

يسلمو كتييييررر

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2013
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

جميل جدا يجزاك الله خير

مميز
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

الف الف الف الف الف الف مليووووون شكر

انجليزي مبدع
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

انجليزي فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2004
    الدولة
    الرياض
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ܟjust E مشاهدة المشاركة
    يـآ هلآ فيك خيتو ~..

هذآ مثآل لتعبير وصفي للمنزل ::

Description of My House

I live on a street called ............ It is a beautiful street where each house seems to stand on it’s own little hill like royalty. There are trees literally everywhere.
    The living room is the first room when entering the house. This room is filled with very lively furniture. Comfortable, tan leather couches, colorful rugs over the bare wood floor, and a large display case with pictures, books, and many memories of friends and family. And I mustn’t forget about the enormous window that, during the day, will let as much sunlight and energy in the room as it possibly can.

My sister’s room is just as colorful if not more. The walls are purple and there are crazy chalk drawings on some of them. Her room is also decorated with strange little trinkets like little wooden boxes, incense burners, and her own artwork. I don’t real
    I often dream about leaving this place and finding my own place to live. Like an apartment. It would be a crummy place, but it would be mine. It would have a T.V., a DVD player, a stereo system, and all of my books, comics, CDs, video games and my Gamecube, and my guitars. It would also have just some basic furniture like a table, a couch, some chairs, and my room with my bed in it. That would be very nice.

My room is in the basement. Not much but sleeping going on in my room. It looks cool though. The walls are plastered with posters of bands I like and concerts I’ve been to. And the whole room is litt

و هذآ تعبير ثـآني ::

My home is located in the middle of the woods. There are sticky, pine trees covered in sap all around the house, so when pulling into my driveway it seems as if it leads to nowhere, but then suddenly turns right to the front of my house. The house is an old cabin filled with lots of dust, and has a musty, old-style taste to it. It was built by a man who actually died in the bath tub. Three dogs run amuck around the house and usually leave trash in the yard. The yard is filled with deep holes, nasty swamp water, and lots of annoying tree roots. My step father is a pack rat, which doesn't help at all. There are piles of junk, scrap and metal all over. Its trashy, but the house is nice and peacefully quiet
    since theres noone around. Overall I love home.

بآلتوفيـــــق ~
    الله يجزاك ير ويوفقك تكفين طلبتك ابغى موضوع تعبير من 5 صفحات عن اي موضوع بس مايكون ماخوذ من كتب E
    طالبته مني جامعه امريكيه علشان القبول
    والله لادعي لك بظهر الغيب ومانسى معروفك وهذا اميلي
    (تم حذف الإيميل لأن عرضه مخالف لشروط المنتدى)

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2014
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2014
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

السلام عليكم

ابغى مساعده في اعاده صياغة هذه
    بارافريز

Why the cost of subsidies is going to increase
    Today, 220 SR billion is spending Saudi government to subsidize oil products. The consumers pay a low price for oil products because of that the difference in price is paying by the government. Around 70% to 75% of the internal demand oil of energy price paid by the governments. These ratios are going to increase for many reasons. However next coming days the cost of subsidies will increase for three main reasons: population growth, GDP growth and
    electricity consumption.

- Population growth.
    Population growth is an increase in the number of people over time that resides in a country. For example according to the demographics we have between 2004 and 2015 the population increased from 22.67 to 29.67 which is around 30% increase. One main reason for increasing subsidies cost was population growth. Since the population increased by 30% so the oil consumption probably also increased by 30%. Population growth led to part of the increase in cost of subsidies.

-GDP growth.
    Gross domestic production (GDP) per capita is a measure of the total economic output of a country that takes the gross domestic products and divided it by the number of people in the country. For example GDP in 2011 was 24K which is around 33% more at 2007. As a result of that increase the number of cars probably increased by the cost of subsidies.
    - Electricity consumption.

Electricity consumption is the amount of electricity consumed by people. In 2000 the electricity consumption was 118 billion kWh per person then it increases to 300 billion kWh per person in 2011 so we can say that building house increased absolutely. As a result of that increase of electricity consumption the cost of subsidies would increase also.

The three reasons of increasing subsidies cost in Saudi Arabia are population growth, GDP growth and electricity consumption. As these 3 main reasons continue to growth and increase the cost of subsidies will also increase. I recommend the government to educate the citizens to reduce using electricity during day time and don’t squander while they are using it.

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

May allah blessing you

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع