السلام عليكم ممكن تصححون اللي هذه القطعة والعندة معلومات عالموضوع ياريت يكتبها ورح اكون شاكرة اله و ما انساه بالدعاء .

البراقراف الها علاقة بالارتكل proverb and translation فالعندة اي معلومة وا عندو خبرة بالموضوع ياريت ما يبخل علية وهذه البراقراف

What comes in my mind when I read the title of this subject for the first time is the difficulties that we face in translation proverbs . Therefore I think its teach us how to translate proverbs in an accurate way and give us the methods and strategies order to translate them , but actually its so difference for what I thought . it shows the relationship between proverbs and aspect of translation .
Proverbs are reflect what other people imagine, think or believe as one of the aspects of their culture which is different from other nation . they are a symbol of nation's manner, tradition and behavior which indicate the life style of those particular people during years . Therefore the writer of this article shows us how to become a good translating through some proverbs that he gives .
I have found it a convincing article , it includes many examples to ensure the reader of proverbs translation process