النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2

الموضوع: Top Secret

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Top Secret

I heard a story told by Dr. Moreed Al-Kullab about himself . This story happened in Ramadan . He said " After I had finished Taraweeh Prayer , I saw a bunch of my classmates playing football . I said " How poor they are ". They were actually wasting their time . I decided to advise them . I got the permission from the teacher of school activities . He asked me if I had prepared or not , I answered him No. I decided to improvise . After we finished Dohor Prayer the day after , I stood before them and I gave a long introduction and then I couldn't utter a ward . Most of them started making fun of me . I felt so frustrated that I was about to cry . I kept silent until they all left the place . When I entered the class , all my classmates sent a laughter . I hurried to my chair and hid my head in my book. Suddenly , I heard like something breaking . I had a look at the noise . I was shocked by the teacher of Arabic, Ibrahim standing before me . He asked me to stand before the class and then he raised my hand up . He said " This is the real man " . He continued saying " He was brave to stand before you . It is true that he said nothing but he made the first step to success . He added " Moreed is the best of you . for you did nothing as Moreed did . He also said . I'm quite sure that Moreed is gonna make next time . I felt so happy and self- confidant that I stood before them and I delivered a speech the day after .

Dear brother, we benefit from this story that if we want to succeed , we should think of an idea and then work on it . Having dreams is not enough to achieve our goals . We should keep into consideration that dreams and hard working are the best ways to succeed depending on Allah .

At last , I need favour from you. If you find any mistakes in grammar or there is no coherence in this topic tell me please .Also , I welcome anyone who does any adjustment to my paragraph .
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة abuahmad200011 ; 27-03-2012 الساعة 05:23 PM

مميز
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    الدولة
    بلا انتماء على أرض تعلوها سماء
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: Top Secret

Great Work
    &
    a fantastic story .