الموضوع: فزززعتكــكمـ ضرووري

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

فزززعتكــكمـ ضرووري

السسسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركااته

تكفوون ابي مساعدتكم خلال يومين اذا تقدرون وياليت لو يكون من بدري عشان يمديني احفظ

عندي سبيكينق اسايمنت ومعطيتنا 3 مواضيع .. أعبر واتكلم عن كل موضوع قد مااا اقدددر .. وتحت كل موضوع حاطه كم سؤال يساعدنا ع التعبير بس مايمنع اني ازيد من عندي بقصة او شي ثاني .. الاسئلة جاوبوا على كيفكم وكأنه أنا اللي بجاوب لا تهتمون لاجاباتي بس آخر موضوع ياليت تعبرون لي عن الأم ... ووبس ..

اول موضوع :

[IMG][/IMG]

ثاني موضوع :

[IMG][/IMG]

ثالث موضوع :

[IMG][/IMG]

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: فزززعتكــكمـ ضرووري

ويينكم ..!! ردوا لي تكفون اذا رح تساعدوني او لا

اهئ اهئ اهئ ;(

مشرف الصورة الرمزية Alsqour.w
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2012
    الدولة
    Al Baha
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اتوقع الفكرة الاساسية في النص التالي مناسب للموضوع الثالث
    بس يبغالو شوية تعديل

My Best Friend

Today I would like to tell you about an experience that made my friend feel proud of herself. For
    the past year, She has spent every Thursday morning at the “Special Children Centre” with
    25 handicapped children. She wanted to help these children live a normal life. she started teaching
    some of them to recite the Holy Qur’an. She had another group knit and sew. Some children worked on Islamic art projects. At first, we had few problems but soon things got easier. By the end of the year the children had put up their work for an exhibition. Everyone loved it. She is so glad that she used her weekends to help others and please Allah.

ωαℓєє∂ αℓ ѕqσυя

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

ايه صح ممكن ربي يجزاك خير ... بس ياليته يكون من بعد التغيرات

ياالييت احد يسساعدني ياللي عنده مقدره ع التعبير ... :) بليييز

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2012
    الدولة
    Al Baha
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Sabah is 25 years old. She is helpful,kind and Caring. She likes to help others. For
    the past year, She has spent every Thursday morning at the “Special Children Centre” with
    25 handicapped children. She wanted to help these children live a normal life. she started teaching
    some of them to recite the Holy Qur’an. She had another group knit and sew. Some children worked on Islamic art projects. At first, we had few problems but soon things got easier. By the end of the year the children had put up their work for an exhibition. Everyone loved it. She is so glad that she used her weekends to help others and please Allah.

اتوقع جاهز الان

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Alsqour.w ; 30-04-2012 الساعة 03:55 PM

ωαℓєє∂ αℓ ѕqσυя

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

ششكررا ربي يجزاك كل خير

طيب بليز والموضوعين الاول والثاني ساعدوني .. ماباقي لي الا يو
    م

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2012
    الدولة
    Al Baha
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

وهذا عن الموضوع الثاني

What Makes Me Happy
    For me there are many things that can make me happy in the world, but the two things t hat make me most happy is sports and summer vacation. I like sports by playing them on a team and with my friends. The reason sports probably makes me happy is because of the action. Summer vacation make me happy because of the fun I have during the summer. Also watching TV makes me happy. I like to visit my friends and shopping.
    But there are things makes me sad. Such as when I feel lonely, scared and lost. Also when I Hear any one crying. Finally, when I see someone I love in pain, or losing a friend makes me sad

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Alsqour.w ; 30-04-2012 الساعة 03:54 PM

ωαℓєє∂ αℓ ѕqσυя

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2012
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

-

بَ التوفيق يَ رب ..

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مررره مررره شكررا الصقوور

الحمدد لكـ ييياارب باقي لي اول موضضوع .. يارب تساعدوني فيه

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

بكرررره اختببباري وبدأ العد التناازلي ... بلييز ساعدوني بأول موضوع جاوبوا عنكممم عاادي :(

ياليت اللي بيعبر يطوول وياخذ راحته بالتعبير

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2012
    الدولة
    Al Baha
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

(1)
    My Mother
    Mothers are the lovely and greatest persons in the life. I love my mother because she is the one who born me. Always she take care for me .she stayed a wake all the time to make sure that I'm ok; she got tired all the day for my comfort. She spent her age to grow me up. When I was a child, she was feeding me. Usually, my mother advice me and help me to give me the good things from her life's experience.
    I love you my mother

(2)
    My mother is the most important person in my life. I have been mentioning her in almost all of the essays I write. The problem is, I cannot really express how I feel about her in just words. My mother is not my whole life, but she is a really big part of it. My whole world does not only revolve around her, but she is the most influential person who inspires me. My mother is not just another woman. She is extraordinary. I know her very well, and I had learned to love her since the day we first met. Relatives always tell me stories about my birth. They tell me how important I was to my mom. I was the foundation of her joy, strength, peace and love. She explained things very simply, like she knew everything. I thank her for being simple. I thank her for telling me the truth, so that I did not need to believe a lie that would have made things ‘easier’ for me. When in fact, not knowing the truth would have made things complicated. She has taught me all I need to know to live life. She taught me how to feel. Well, she did not only do that. She showed me how to handle these feelings. I love my mother

(3)
    Who we are today, and who we'll be tomorrow will be formed not by ourselves, as we would like to think, but by the people around us, namely our friends and family. Possibly the biggest influence is our mother. As a child, she taught us everything from feeding and clothing ourself; judging situations and reacting; tying our shoes; being polite and being respectful to adults. Without my mother, I know I would be lost.
    To me, my mother is my security blanket. No matter how bad of a day she had, she will always be there with a shoulder to cry on and a sympathetic ear for me. Even if she's been screamed at all day by my siblings, she will still be eager to hear me squeal over my drama-filled teenage gossip. My mother could probably run a gossip column in the weekly paper on all the gossip and trivial news she hears from me and my friends, whether it be about me, my friends, or that cute boy in my fourth-period class who smiled at me.
    My mom is my personal miracle. Whenever something becomes too much for me, she is there calming me down with just a hug, or preventing me from hyperventilating by finding my snowboard in the open...in the first place I checked...twice. She puts up with my mood swings, my constant chatter, and my continuous requests, and still manages to run a household beautifully. And she does this all with a smile—even when no one says thank you.
    Mother's Day is not a day where every woman who has given birth should be treated special. It is a day where every mother figure—nanny, caretaker, nurturer, grandmother, aunt, or even older cousin are recognized for the wonderful job they do in influencing us to become who we are today. Mothers teach us how to love, cherish, and respect who we are, and what it takes for us to become the adults we will one day be.
    My mother is a wonderful influence, and I can truly think of only one fault that she, and every other mother out there has: She loves me too much. She loves me so much that I sometimes resent her for not letting me make my own stupid decisions. I'm afraid that one day I will end up screaming at her to leave me alone. I know almost every teenage girl does. And I know almost every teenage girl will feel guilty afterwards, but not know how to apologize. Well, take this chance to let your mom know that you truly are grateful for her wanting to be in your life, even if you don't always show it. This Mother's Day, do something special for your mom, even if it's as small as making her breakfast in bed or cleaning your room without being asked. The gesture will be appreciated, and it will show your mom that no matter how obnoxious you can be, you will always love your Mommy and all she does for you.

(4)

Essay on your Mother
    Introduction
    Mother is a divine gift to man. She is an embodiment of affection. I have also a mother. She lives at home in our family.
    Her Education
    My mother has no education. She is illiterate. So she cannot read and write. But she knows counting. She remembers most of the account.
    Her Work
    My mother lives inside the home. She cooks food for us. She sweeps the courtyard and the floors. She smears them with dung and water. She keeps the house neat and clean. She keeps everything is order. All the household things are in charge of her. She prepares jelly, jam and condiments. She makes the condiment of the green mango, lemon and tamarind. She preserves them in the earthen vessels. She churns the cream and makes curd and ghee. She also makes the cheese of milk and cheese of curd. She makes different kinds of cake for us. She cleans the cowshed and takes care of the cow. She steams the paddy. Dries it and husks it. She prepares betel for my father and for herself.
    Her love and care
    My mother loves me very much. She never gets angry with me. She always speaks very kindly and softly. If I fall ill, she sheds tears. She prays to God for my quick relief. She sits by me on my sick-bed and moves her palm gently on my body.
    Conclusion
    My mother leads a life of service and sacrifice. She has been serving me since the time of my birth. Hence, I owe a great deal to her. A mother’s debt is un-repayable

ωαℓєє∂ αℓ ѕqσυя

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اللله يووووفقك يارب يا الصقور ربي يعطيك العافية .. روووعة الموضوع ومليان كلمات ومرتب ماشاء الله

< جااري الكتابة

ان شاء الله يارب الاقي تعبير tv اول موضوع

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2012
    الدولة
    Al Baha
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Television has become a very great thing in our lives .
    Everyone watchs T.V all the time , and everyone has his own favorite type of t.v shows.
    But when it comes to me I think it's great to watch the reality shows because it's great to feel as if you are in real situations and to imagine if things like that would happen to you some day , it's kind of scary but exciting at the same time.
    On the other hand, watching Serials is cool when you enjoy them and for me I really do , because it's sometimes talking about great subjects like investigation stuffes and so on.
    Comedy Serials are amazing and you really enjoy watching them because you feel like you are having the best time ever by laughing.
    All in all, Watching T.v is always fun and you can enjoy it all the time.

دعواتك

ωαℓєє∂ αℓ ѕqσυя

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

الله يسسسسعدكـ ييييارب ويوفقك في كل خطوة ويحقق لك كل أمنيياتكـ يا الصقور

وجعل من خلفووك بالجنة

وربي دعوة من القلب