ربي متى القااكـ يوم الحسابيـ ..

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2012
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: nominals &verbals&adjectivals&adverbials

شوفي ياحلوة ركزي فيها شوي ..واتمنى يفيدك الي جبتة

Arabic has 2 types of sentences: nominal and verbal.
    Nominal sentences begin with a noun or a pronoun, while verbal sentences begin with a verb.
    Nominal sentences have 2 parts: a subject (مبتدأ) and a predicate (خبر). When the nominal sentence is about being, i.e. if the verb of the sentence is ‘to be’ in English, this verb is not given in Arabic. Instead, it is implied and understood from the context. This can be confusing to some learners who speak European languages and are used to having a verb in each sentence. Consider the first 3 examples below where verb to be is not given in the Arabic sentence.

The subject of the nominal sentence is a noun or a pronoun, while the predicate can be a noun, adjective, preposition and noun, or verb. In the following examples the subject is underlined:

هذه مقالة ممتازة.

“This is an excellent article.”

والدها لبناني.

“Her father is Lebanese.”

نحن من مصر.

“We are in Egypt.”

الولد يلعب.

“The boy plays.”

The subject of a nominal sentence is usually definite, yet an indefinite subject is allowed in some types of sentences that express existence or possession, and in this case the subject comes after the predicate. In the following examples the subject is underlined:

هناك أولاد في الحديقة.

“There are kids in the park.”

لي أخ.

“I have a brother”

عندي سيارة.

“I have a car.”

Verbal sentences begin with a verb, and they have at least a verb (فعل) and a subject (فاعل). The subject can be indicated by the conjugation of the verb, and not written separately, for example:

أعمل.

“I work.”

درسنا.

“We studied.”

يعمل جدّي في التجارة.
    My grandfather works in trade.
    Some people prefer verbal sentences to nominal sentences whenever a verb needs to be used in the sentence, however, this is not necessarily the case and the choice of which word to use at the beginning of a sentence depends on what you want the focus of the sentence to be:
    يعمل جدّي في التجارة.
    جدّي يعمل في التجارة.

اما ال ادجكتفل..

Adjectival Sentences

These are sentences that contain adjective(s) or descriptive word(s) in the predicate position. This sentence structure is used to describe someone or something.
    Here are some examples where the adjectival predicate is italicized
    :
    امثلة

1 The rainbow is colorful
    2Nora and Boyet are happy
    3That is delicious.)
    4Those are beautiful

الاخيرة ..

Adverbials

An 'adverbial' or 'adverbial phrase' is a word or expression in the sentence that does the same job as an adverb; that is, it tells you something about how the action in the verb was done.

For example:

I sometimes have trouble with adverbs.
    He spoke very quietly.
    I've read that book three times.
    She's gone to the bank.

The first tells us the frequency of the action (sometimes), the second how he carried out the action (quietly), and the third how many times the action has happened (three).

The fourth is a little different, as in this case the adverbial (gone to the bank) is more or less demanded by the verb (has).

To remember the form of such verbs use your notebooks to write down the different forms.

For example:

to go [somewhere]
    to put [something][somewhere]

This information is also useful when deciding the order of adverbials in a sentence. Unlike the previous parts of the sentence, a sentence can contain an indefinite number of adverbials, although in practice it's a good idea to keep them few in number

بس هذا الي لقيتة ..اي سؤال ثاني حاضرة ..

ادعيلي انجح بدون مواد رسوب...الله يسعدك ..

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •