الموضوع: ماستر احصاء بجامعة ام القرى ,,, احتاج مساعدتكم

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

A030 ماستر احصاء بجامعة ام القرى ,,, احتاج مساعدتكم

مساكم الله بالخير

اولا احب ان اشيد بالمنتدى الاكثر من رائع واللي يتربع على عرش المنتديات الانجليزية

المهم

الطلب هالمره مش لي وانما لاخوي طالب الماستر بام القرى وطالبني اترجم له المقاله هذي عن تعديل سلوك الاطفال العدواني
    وبحكم ان ثقافتي عربية بحته فلجأت لله اولا ثم لاخواني اعضاء المنتدى الرائع عشان تساعدوني في ترجمة النص

الله يجزاكم كل خي احتاجه قبل يوم الثلاثاء الجاي ومن يساعدني له دعوه بظهر الغيب

النص باللغة الانجليزيه واحتاجه يترجم بالعربي::

"How to Manage Aggressive Child Behavior
    by Janet Lehman, MSW New Jersey USA

I’ve talked with a lot of parents who feel out of control in the face of their child’s anger and aggression. In fact, I can’t tell you how many moms and dads have said, “I feel like I’m failing at parenting." In my opinion, it’s not so important why you as a parent aren’t effective at times—what’s more important is what you do about it. The very first step is to be aware of the patterns that have been created over the years with your child. Ask yourself, “What's the behavior I’m seeing, and what am I doing in reaction to it?”
    Understand that patterns are particular to each person, situation and child. For example, some parents have trouble dealing with anger themselves. They jump right in, as soon as they hear or see a problem, and get in the kid’s face. This only escalates the situation because if you respond aggressively, it teaches your child that aggression is how you solve problems. As a result, the child may not learn to behave any differently: he’ll also lose his temper and be aggressive.
    If you’re a parent who’s caught in an ineffective pattern of responding to your child, realize that change doesn’t happen overnight—it takes time. How you respond doesn’t classify you as a “good” or “bad” parent—but it might mean that you’re part of the problem, and thus can be part of the solution. If your child is aggressive and acting out, it’s not your fault, but you do need to teach him how to do things differently.
    The way you handle aggression with your child may change from age to age, stage to stage. Here are some tips to help you at various stages of your child's life.
    Pre-school Age Kids and Aggression
    1. Be Consistent
    2. Remove your child from the situation:
    3. Offer a pep talk ahead of time
    5. Give time outs
    6. Coordinate with other caregivers:
    Elementary School Age Children
    If you have a child in elementary school and aggressive behavior is happening on a regular basis, you need to have regular communication, probably daily, with the school to monitor this behavior. Find out what the consequences are at school—and make sure that there are consequences for misbehavior at school. You may want to encourage your child's teacher to be consistent with the behavioral expectations and the consequences for aggressive behavior.
    Aggressive Teens
    There is no excuse for abuse, physical or otherwise. That rule should be written on an index card with a black magic marker and posted on your refrigerator. The message to your child is, “If you’re abusive, there’s no excuse. I don’t want to hear what the reason was. There’s no justification for it. There’s nobody you can blame. You are responsible and accountable for your abusive behavior. And by ‘responsible,’ I mean it’s nobody else’s fault, and by ‘accountable’ I mean there will be consequences.”

انجليزي رائع
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2012
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: ماستر احصاء بجامعة ام القرى ,,, احتاج مساعدتكم

هلا ...
    لو استعنت بترجمة جوجل سوف تحصل مرادك ..

وفي حال انك واجهت مشكلة بنساعدك ان شاء الله ..

وموفق انت واخوك ..

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

والله ي اخوي جربت بس طلعت الترجمة معوقه ومش مفهومة وركيكه

وعشان كذه جيت استفزع فيكم

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

تكفون يالربع لاتطنشوني

انجليزي رائع
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2012
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

امممممممممممم بترجمها وبرجع لك ....

بس اخوك طالب الترجمة لكل الفقرات ولا بس يريد يعرف محور الموضوع يتحدث ع ايش ؟؟؟...

انجليزي رائع
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2012
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

How to Manage Aggressive Child Behavior

كيفية إدارة سلوك الطفل العدواني

I’ve talked with a lot of parents who feel out of control in the face of their child’s anger and aggression.
    تقول الكاتبة انها تكلمت مع العديد من الاهالي الذين لم يستطيعون التحكم بابنائهم العدوانيين وعند الغضب ... اوووووف بس ع الشرح

In fact, I can’t tell you how many moms and dads have said, “I feel like I’m failing at parenting.

في الحقيقة لم استطع ان اقول لك كيف ان الكثير من الاباء والامهات قالوا " اشعر وكأنني فاشل في الابوة والامومة "
    " In my opinion, it’s not so important why you as a parent aren’t effective at times—what’s more important is what you do about it.

في رأي انها ليست في غاية الأهمية لماذا كنت كوالد لست فعالة في بعض الأحيان. وانما الشىء المهم هو ما تفعله حيال ذلك .

The very first step is to be aware of the patterns that have been created over the years with your child. Ask yourself, “What's the behavior I’m seeing, and what am I doing in reaction to it?”

الخطوة الأولى هي أن تكون على بينة من الأنماط التي تم إنشاؤها على مر السنين مع طفلك. اسأل نفسك، "ما هو السلوك الذي اراه، وماذا أفعل في رد فعل على ذلك؟"

Understand that patterns are particular to each person, situation and child.

افهم كل انماط الشخص والطفل ..

For example, some parents have trouble dealing with anger themselves.

مثال :. بعض من الاهالي عندهم مشاكل في التعامل مع اطفالهم الغاضبيين ولا يقدرون التحكم بانفسهم ..
    They jump right in, as soon as they hear or see a problem, and get in the kid’s face.

This only escalates the situation because if you respond aggressively, it teaches your child that aggression is how you solve problems.

هذا فقط حالة تصاعديا بسبب استجابة العدوانية . وبكذا تعلم اطفالك العدوانيين بكيفية حل المشاكل .. اتوقع ترجمتها كذا

As a result, the child may not learn to behave any differently:

ونتيجة لذلك ان الاطفال لا يتعلمون التصرف بأي شكل مختلف ..

he’ll also lose his temper and be aggressive.
    وقالت ايضا بانهم سوف يفقدون اعصابهم وسوف يصبحون عدوانيين .

If you’re a parent who’s caught in an ineffective pattern of responding to your child, realize that change doesn’t happen overnight—it takes time.

إذا كنت أحد الوالدين من الذي لا يقدرون ضبط في نمط غير فعالة الاستجابة لطفلك، ندرك أن التغيير لا يحدث بين عشية وضحاها، الأمر يتطلب بعض الوقت.

How you respond doesn’t classify you as a “good” or “bad” parent—but it might mean that you’re part of the problem, and thus can be part of the solution.

كيف تصنف "جيد" أو "سيئة" بين الوالدين .
    ولكن قد يعني أن كنت جزءا من المشكلة، وبالتالي يمكن أن تكون جزءا من الحل.

If your child is aggressive and acting out, it’s not your fault, but you do need to teach him how to do things differently.

إذا كان طفلك عدواني ، فهذه ليست غلطتك، ولكن يجب عليك أن تعلمه بكيفية القيام بالأمور بشكل مختلف

The way you handle aggression with your child may change from age to age, stage to stage.

وقد تكون الطريقة للتعامل مع الاطفال العدوانين قد تتغير من عصر إلى عصر، ومن مرحلة لمرحلة.

Here are some tips to help you at various stages of your child's life
    هنا بعض النصائح لمساعدتك في مراحل مختلفة من حياة طفلك.

سن الاطفال ما قبل المدرسة والعدوان

الباقي اكملهن بكرة ... واذا انت فاهم اخر الاجزاء فما يحتاج اترجمها بس ف حالة مو فاهم بسويه وانزله بكرة ان شاء الله ..

تمام ..

وموفقين يارب

اختكم :. جابك زمانك ..

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

الله من عالي سماه يوفقك ويسخر لك ويفك كربتك مثل ما فكيت كربة اخوي

لانه مررره متورط

اذا بتكمل معروفك يا ليت تكمل الترجمه
    ولك وااافر الشكر والدعاء

انجليزي رائع
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2012
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

ان شاء الله اليوم او بكرة انزله تستفيد انت واخوك وجميع الاعضاء ..

والسموحة ع التأخير امس كنت مشغولة ..

وموفقين ..

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

جزاك الله كل خير وانا بالانتظار

انجليزي رائع
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2012
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

سن الاطفال ما قبل المدرسة والعدوانية
    1. Be Consistent <<<

2. Remove your child from the situation: << ازالة واخراج طفلك من الموقف ..

Offer a pep talk ahead of time<<<< تقدم خطابا حماسيا في وقت مبكر

5. Give time outs<<<

6. Coordinate with other caregivers:<< التنسيق مع غيرهم من مقدمي الرعاية.

Elementary School Age Children

سن الاطفال ف المرحلة الابتدائية

If you have a child in elementary school and aggressive behavior is happening on a regular basis, you need to have regular communication, probably daily, with the school to monitor this behavior.

اذا عندك اطفال في المرحلة الابتدائية واسلوبهم العدواني يحصل باستمرار . فأنت تحتاج الى التواصل باستمرار وبانتظام وربما يوميا مع المدرسة لرصد ومعرفة هذا الاسلوب والسلوك

Find out what the consequences are at school—and make sure that there are consequences for misbehavior at school.

معرفة ماهي العواقب في المدرسة وتأكد ان تلك العواقب بسبب سوء السلوك في المدرسة .

You may want to encourage your child's teacher to be consistent with the behavioral expectations and the consequences for aggressive behavior

قد ترغب في تشجيع مدرس طفلك بان يكون متوافقة ومتماشيا مع السلوك المتوقع واثارها على السلوك العدواني .

Aggressive Teens

العدوانية عند المراهقون

There is no excuse for abuse, physical or otherwise.

لا يوجد أي مبرر واسباب للعنف البدني أو غير ذلك.

That rule should be written on an index card with a black magic marker and posted on your refrigerator.

يجب عليك ان تكتب هذه القاعدة على بطاقة مؤشر وعلامة السحر الأسود ووضعت على الثلاجة.<<<<

هنىء تشبيه وقصدهم كتابة القواعد على بطاقة وعلامة السحر الاسود بما فيها من كلام ثابت في الورقة وقصدهم انه توضعها ف الثلاجة وتدل ع ثبات هالقاعدة .. والله اعلم

The message to your child is, “If you’re abusive, there’s no excuse.

وهذه هي القاعدة ...

رسالة الى طفلك "إذا كنت المسيئة، وليس هناك عذر واسباب

I don’t want to hear what the reason was.

لا اريد ان اسمع ماهي الاسباب ..

There’s no justification for it.

ليس هناك مبرر لذلك..

There’s nobody you can blame.

لا احد يستطيع ان يلومك ...

You are responsible and accountable for your abusive behavior.

انت المسؤول عن سلوكك المسيء ..

And by ‘responsible,’ I mean it’s nobody else’s fault, and by ‘accountable’ I mean there will be consequences

والمسؤولية تعني ان لا احد غيرك مخطأ والمسائلة تعني سوف يكون هناك عواقب

تم بحمد الله ..

وان شاء الله تستفيدون منه ..

اي استفسار واي مساعدة .. حاضرين ..

اختكم :. جابك زمانك

وبصراحة القاعدة اعجبتني

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

لا احرمك الله الاجر وجزاك الله كل خير عن كل كلمه كتبتها

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. ودي ادرس ماستر واكمل دراستي بس مساعدتكم
    بواسطة العــابر في المنتدى

منتدى الدراسات العليا (( الماجستير والدكتوراه))

مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 01-09-2012, 05:31 PM
  2. بدء القبول بجامعة ام القرى ...دراسات عليا.... والدراسة بالقصيم
    بواسطة نعناعه في المنتدى

منتدى الدراسات العليا (( الماجستير والدكتوراه))

مشاركات: 13
    آخر مشاركة: 12-08-2011, 04:21 AM
  3. قبول فوري لـ 12 ألف طالب وطالبة بجامعة أم القرى
    بواسطة مــلك الحرف في المنتدى المنتدى التعليمي العام
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 24-06-2008, 08:11 PM
  4. مبروك لمعلمات القرى ....
    بواسطة Mohanad في المنتدى المنتدى التعليمي العام
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 11-09-2005, 11:25 PM

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة