الدولة
    Al Baha
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مشاركة: الهوايات

My favourite hobby

(1)
    Drawing can be fun

My favourite hobby is drawing. You may want to ask me how it all started. Actually when I was in primary three I usually watched cartoons on TV after school. Every time I tried to draw the cartoon characters on paper. I felt that was so funny. In my spare time I could draw all day. My sister told me my pictures were so lovely and beautiful. I was very happy. That was why I took up this hobby.
    You can draw whatever you like. There are many colours that I love because I think they usually make people feel good. My favourite colour is blue because I like the colour of the sky. If I feel sad, I would express my feelings in pictures, which in this case are often painted in grey. I feel happy soon after drawing my pictures.
    In this school I can find many people who love drawing. Everyone can share their pictures and their drawing skills with the others. I hope everyone can feel good all day. I hope my life would be colourful. When I have grown up, I would like to be a painter.

(2)

My favourite hobby is reading. I enjoy reading a book when I am free. I started to do it when I was four years old. The first time I did it, I felt interested. So I kept reading. The teachers always taught me to read the difficult words. I was happy when I read a story with a happy ending. I was thrilled when I read a detective story. I enjoy reading because I like to explore the imaginative world of my favourite author, J.K.Rowling who writes “ Harry Potter” . There are a lot of advantages of reading. Reading can make me relaxed and calm. I can also learn new vocabulary items. Then I can further improve my English. Moreover, it can give me
    an unlimited imagination, so I can write books in the future. I can learn the different cultures and customs of other countries in the world too. I read at least one hour every day. I read books by myself. I usually read it
    at home. I wish I could read different kinds of books because it might be very challenging.

(3)
    My favourite hobby is reading. I enjoy reading a book when I am free. I started to do it when I was four years old. The first time I did it, I felt interested. So I kept reading. The teachers always taught me to read the difficult words. I was happy when I read a story with a happy ending. I was thrilled when I read a detective story. I enjoy reading because I like to explore the imaginative world of my favourite author, J.K.Rowling who writes “ Harry Potter” . There are a lot of advantages of reading. Reading can make me relaxed and calm. I can also learn new vocabulary items. Then I can further improve my English. Moreover, it can give me
    an unlimited imagination, so I can write books in the future. I can learn the different cultures and customs of other countries in the world too. I read at least one hour every day. I read books by myself. I usually read it
    at home. I wish I could read different kinds of books because it might be very challenging.

(4)
    My favourite hobby is teaching English.I practise it in free time.I take money for my teaching.The cost depends on the time. Sometimes when I teach two lessons, I take 6 rails.I have two friends who share the same hobby with me. We teach each other how to teach.Sometimes I find it difficult in teaching because I am a beginner.One of my difficulties is

(5)
    MY FAVOURITE HOBBY

My favourite hobby is drawing. I also like to play with my dolls but I draw and paint more than I play with dolls. I like to draw dolls , scenery and many more. My sister also likes to paint with me sometimes. I like to draw because it is fun. Many people like to draw. The best part of the drawing is painting. I also like to read and also write too but I like drawing more. I like to draw but some times I want to read , play out side and play with my dolls. I really like to draw and my brother also likes to draw he helps me in drawing. He likes it when he helps me . Some times I like to draw designs of my own and every one likes them. I like drawing more than any other hobby even more than reading and playing that's why it is my favourite hobby. And it is really fun to draw. My sister likes reading more then drawing and she likes to read books every time but i like to draw more than reading. I have put the colouring book t my blog because I like painting and colouring. I like fast colours.

ωαℓєє∂ αℓ ѕqσυя

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •