الموضوع: Please< Be Attention

الدعاء لها بالرحمة والمغفرة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

A026 Please< Be Attention

Good evening All of you,
    I hope this subject to be read by alot mem of U& I pray many of U will act after he or she read it. I choose to talk about this after I notice it's not my special own problem.No, it's a broplems for alot of non ARABIC SPEAK SAUDI. Hello, there's alot of Saudi whome felt isolation & lonleness in their country. Just for they can't contact with other who can speak Arabic. It's real. Fitch& U'll find clubs for those only.What confuse me more& makes me scared that they are closer to forighn who live in our lovely Saudi more than us. Why? for they can contactwith them, find the respect& sympathy& those people don't isolate them as YOU DID.
    I'm one of them. One of those who forced to live AWAY of Saudia for long time,then they surprise me by saying: HELLO, U R SAUDI& U'VE 2 BACK 2 UR HOME. Yes, but I'm lucky. I found a great advisors who direct me to work inside people to be able to contact them.GEUSS WHO TEACH ME ARABIC FIRST?
    My Ss, GOD PROTECT THEM ALL. Whenever they felt I can't understand them, they try everthing just to make me understand. Tell I go to Arabic language teacher.
    I hope I don't make U poring, but I love to get the rest of those POOR SAUDI the benefit I got. PLEASE, if U know or heard people who suffer the same, PLEASE HELP THEM TO LOVE THEIR COUNTRY.

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: Please< Be Attention

OH Dear . I felt sorry about you.

But please don't giveup and try to be a strong GIRL.

My ALLAH protect you dear ....

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية ام بسمه
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2005
    الدولة
    In this world
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

I feel sorry 4 U 2
    May Allah B with U

تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

For every one enter my share, read it& replay on it THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. ther's who notice that I may be rude for not answer or thank any body& from my heart thank you for this notice& wellcome to any similar notice in my behavior in the site. After all, my aim is to contact such wonderfull people AS YOU ARE.
    FORGIVE ME.
    THE WICKED HEBLULU

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية enigma
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

I'm sorry dear will you excuse me but I'm having difficulty following up here

We really don't know your circumstances but you chose not to tell us when we welcomed you the first time you wrote a post in the Club

We certainly respect your privacy and can't push you to declare anything that you don't feel like saying

We would love to help you by any mean we can and wish you a trouble free life
    عفوا ......!!

حتى صمت العالم تبدد .......!!

إلا صمتي في كل حين يتجدد .......!!

شخصية بارزة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2004
    الدولة
    Jeddah
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

[align=left]heblulu ,

We are , the members of Saudi English Forum , welcome you to be a sister of ours.You can ask and write whatever you want. If you need any help, just send anyone of us a private message and he or she will help you out. Please, never feel shy. I wish you the best of luck. Thank you[/center].

كبار الشخصيات الصورة الرمزية ميس
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2005
    الدولة
    دارٌ فانية
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

My butterfly...[glint]heblulu[/glint]

I will be very happy if I can help you
    only ask and write whatever you want by private message
    may Allah protect you ..

تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Dear engima, T.Sultan & mess , I don't know that I should write an introducing letter about myself. But I answered each one sent me& ask me where I'm from& what I do? If I should do,I will do.I notice that most of new members letters say: WE ARE A NEW MEMBER& WELLCOME ME. That's it. So, sorry if I confuse you.

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. attention...attention...please..
    بواسطة FUTUREDREAM في المنتدى منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 17-06-2008, 03:47 PM
  2. please please please please please???enter
    بواسطة zezo.4444 في المنتدى English Club
    مشاركات: 10
    آخر مشاركة: 18-05-2008, 12:25 PM

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة