الموضوع: امثلة حول انواع الessay

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2017
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

امثلة حول انواع الessay

When I was in Milan

Last year, after the start of the hiolday , I decided to go to Milan. I loved this city since i was young . When I saw the sports cities of my favorite teams Since I was young and the entertainment cities that I dreamed of visiting, I felt happy. I watched the Milan Olympic Stadium from a close place and that is to much different than what I saw on television and the entertainment cities in the city center there had alot number of the games different types of games and different kinds for different ages

When I reached the Olympic Stadium or the so-called San Siro
    , the Tourist official was with me and his gave me a lot of information about the stadium, such as the stadium established in 1925 and the number of the fans in the stadium is close to 80,000 fan and it has very good natural grass and hosted the most important and strongest football matches like World Cup final 1990, 1938 and Euro 1980. On the same day there was a match for the Milan team I saw on the pitch and the atmosphere was very beautiful

On the following evening I went to the entertainment cities. The atmosphere was very nice. There were many games. and There were many restaurants has the best food for the people. I saw many beautiful markets there. In the recreational cities there are two kinds of games for people under 18 years old.and More dangerous games for those who are older than 18 until you finish playing all the games you will probably need for this whole day

When i got a holiday i wished to get and had a good time and go to the cities of sports and entertainment in Milan always make you happy the stadiums gave me the feeling of active movement and competition needed by each person and enjoy the games away from the daily work makes you more active and vital to face the other challenges of life This holiday benefit and these cities of sports and entertainment cities gave us

.................................................. .................................................. ..................................................
    The reward for students Opinions about
    The reward for students is a source of income for students in Saudi Arabia. There are those who believe that the government should continue to pay the reward for them.but in The other side some people are believes that the government should stop paying the reward and their have a reasons for that and goal of review today to show the opinions of both parties in the debate and my personal opinion about The theme which many people talking about it today and show my own reasons about it

Some people support the government's to keep continued payment of the reward to the students. They believe that the reward makes the student feel happy, which makes him more effort in study and helps him to buy books, pens and notebooks, They think that the work of students in restaurants and other to get money makes him tired nervous and makes degrees in different Materials are not good especially in hard materials

On the other hand, some people are believe that the government should stop paying the reward because there are financial problems in the country and that the student can work and study at the same time if the time is allocated. They believe that the reward makes the student lazy and that some students take money from Their parents mean that they do not need the reward they think it is like what the parents of the students were working and studying at the same time students today can do this

In my opinion, after long thinking, I think the government should continue to pay the reward to the students at the present time and reverse the past. Life has become more difficult. The prices of books, gasoline and rent prices are much higher than in the past. Many students come from other cities and have to pay a high rent it is getting more higher live and the prices of cars are still high and in many cities there are no taxis and there are no trains, the absence of reward makes their lives more difficult and this causes bad grades

.................................................. .................................................. .............................................

Great places in Riyadh

Because Riyadh is the capital of Saudi Arabia, it is means that it has many wonderful places of sport and complexes onr of the best and most important places of sport (King Fahd Stadium) which is located in the middle of the capital as well as the Malaz Stadium and on the other side there are a wonderful complexes make people come from different places to see it like the famous Al Hokair complex in the west of the capital

When you arrive in the middle of the capital you will see the most important sports cities that contain many things such as private places for journalists and the main platform for guests King and Vice King There are places to change the players' clothes and a special room for coaches to talk with players before the matches There is a basketball court These sports cities are not only for football but for different Sports

When you visit west of the capital you will see various complexes for the sale of clothes, food, games and others, such as the complex of Alhokair, which was founded for many years ago, there are 10 centers for the sale of different types of clothes and 6 centers to sell different types of food for all nationalities in the world and places for children to sell games and also different games for those who are larger Of 18 like war games

There are many Sports cities and complexes in the Kingdom but the best sports cities and complexes are in Riyadh because the government knows that the capital is the most important city in all the countries of the world. This is what makes many people come to it every year and having wonderful places such as King Fahd Stadium and Al Hokair Complex make the capital better Best I would recommend all people to visit these places in Riyadh

.................................................. ....................
    How to make Saudi coffee
    Today, I will inform you how to make the most popular drink in Saudi Arabia (Saudi coffee )
    First of all put the water in the clean place because the taste will probably change if put water in an unclean place after this wait for water to boil and then extinguish the fire should not be very high temperature and not low but medium and then put some cardamom and a little saffron in the evidence and then After pouring it down, finaly take a little bit to offer to the guests in the end. With a few of dates and chocolate we will make people enjoy coffee

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2022
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    This is verified legit source of my research. I`ve come here kindly just to find a way to boost my knowledge and give me such a credit. You know, when I started blogging, the only thing that came to my mind was how will I be like you guys. I kept digging and continued what I've found and I saw the word Backlinks. It should be helpful, and vice versa, and it should be relevant and meaningful to yours. Do you have any suggestions? Might want look on ours: https://name-pics.com/ko-kr/온라인슬롯/

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. جمل لتقوية الessay
    بواسطة مشاعر طفله في المنتدى منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 02-06-2008, 11:54 PM

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •