يسعد مؤسسة التحاضير الحديثة أن تقدم لكم تحضير مادة الانجليزي للصف الثاني تعليم الكبيرات الفصل الدراسي الثاني

كما يمكنكم الاطلاع على نماذج مجانية من تحضير مادة الانجليزي للصف الثاني تعليم الكبيرات أو طلب المادة كاملة المرفقات من خلال الرابط أدناه لمؤسسة التحاضير الحديثة

ونحن نقدم لكم في تحضير مادة الانجليزي للصف الثاني تعليم الكبيرات الفصل الدراسي الثاني تحضير ما يلي من الدروس..
Unit 1 : Greeting

Unit 2 : Food

Unit 3 : Neighbours / Friends

Unit 4 : My Body

ويشتمل تحضير unit 1: Greeting – Lesson 1 لمادة الانجليزي صف ثاني كبيرات الفصل الدراسي الثاني على ما يلي..
OBJECTIVES

to greet on another

?to ask and answer How are you

Teaching Aids

Blackboard

The textbook

Presentations

CD

Audio

Learning Strategy

Discussion

Brainstorm

:Vocabulary

Good morning, How are you?, I’m fine., hello, hi

:Presentation

Greet the students saying :” Assalam Alikum.”. Encourage students to respond. Greet them again saying :” Good morning.” Students repeat. Ask a student :” How are you?” Elicit the answer :” I’m fine, thank you.” In pairs, students practice greeting each other.

Introduce the word Hello. Elicit the respond Hi. Students practice the conversation in pairs. Ask students to trace the sentences. In pairs, students check their handwriting

Introduce the words I’m / We’re. Explain their meanings. In pairs, students look at the pictures and choose the correct word. Check answers with the class

EVALUATION

?I ask students to greet on anther and ask each other How are you

تحضير مادة الانجليزي للصف الثاني تعليم الكبيرات الفصل الدراسي الثاني

ويتضح من التحضير لمادة الانجليزي صف ثاني كبيرات أنه يشتمل على تحضير جميع الوحدات للمادة فيتضمن التحضير الوحدات الآتية شاملة شرح جميع الدروس..
Unit 1 : Greeting

Unit 2 : Food

Unit 3 : Neighbours / Friends

Unit 4 : My Body
المصدر : تحضير مادة الانجليزي للصف الثانى