We don’t need to be famous to leave a mark on this world. Most of the time, we are unaware that we are constantly influencing people around us.
Enjoy life’s simplicity.
How many times do we feel like life is too complicated? The better question to ask is, how many times do we tend to complicate things? If we actually took the time to look outside our busy lives and relax, we would notice how simple and beautiful everything is. Take a nice stroll at the park. Hear the sound of the birds chirping. Lie on the beach and watch the sunrise or sunset. Smell the flowers. Feel the breeze. Laugh. Take the time out of each day to enjoy life’s simplicity.

Follow your passions.
Life is too short to be doing things that don’t make you happy, so why do something if you absolutely dread it? We all know people who are money-hungry. They don’t care what they do and how they feel as long as they are bringing home enough dough for them to live in luxury. If this happens, chances are you will not be happy because you will be miserable trying to earn money to make yourself happy. Take your interests and your hobbies and create a masterpiece that will lead you to lifelong happiness.

Work hard.
Nothing in life comes easy. To accomplish something, we must work hard. Don’t complain about not getting anything if you don’t expend the effort necessary to get it. There’s a difference between saying you want to do something and actually doing it. Go out there and work for it! Extreme dedication, especially in doing what you love, builds character. It gives you the ability to be proud of yourself and motivates others to follow in your footsteps.

:) Spread happiness.
We are too often caught up in life’s downsides. There are so many things to be happy about. It isn’t hard to spread happiness to others. The best way is to simply smile. Listen to what someone has to say. Lend someone a helping hand. Just the other day, I saw this adorable homeless boy outside the grocery store. I was just opening my chocolate bar as I walked in. I went up to him and gave it to him. Boy, did it put the biggest smile on his face! These small gestures make such a huge difference. Make yourself
happy by spreading happiness to others!

Have a beautiful mind and a beautiful heart.
Try to see the world through other people’s perspectives. See the good in everything. Forgive those who have wronged you. Give back to our world. The experience will be rewarding and everlasting!