In English

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: The Kingdom Policy of Education in S.A>>help me

The kingdom's policy of education

1 – To stress the believe in Allah as our God, in Islam as religion and Muhammad as our prophet.
    2 – To have an Islamic view of life of the existence of the human life, and to believe that this life is controlled by the command of Allah.
    3 – To believe That this life is for production and work. In it , Muslims invest their ability to prepare themselves for the permanent life ( THE AFTER LIFE )
    4 - To understand the message of our prophet, which shows man the straightest way of life that realize the happiness of man.
    5 – To direct the different branches of education for the services of Islam and be in harmony with the Islamic thoughts.
    6 – To benefit from different knowledge of humanity in accordance with Islam to develop the standard of the Islamic nation.
    7 – To have deep trust in the ability of Muslim nation despite the difference in colors, countries and languages of its members.
    8 – To have a strong bind with our history religion. We should benefit from our ancestors' way of life now and in the future.
    9 – The kingdom of Saudi Arabia has its own special characteristics as it is responsible for protecting the holy places and taking Islam as a guide and a way of life.
    It is our responsibility , there for , to see that this is fulfilled in our teaching.
    10 – The main aim of education is to understand Islam correctly and to plants this in the mind of our student and to supply them with different knowledge, skills and attitudes so as to create an advances community in the different fields of economy. Education and morality.
    11 – there should be a natural a device between the leader and the people in the rights and duties.
    12 – It is prepare every member in the society to be a good and active for the service of Islam and citizen.

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: The Kingdom Policy of Education in S.A>>help me

يسلمووووووووووووووووووووو ووووووووووووووووووووو
    يمنع وضع اكثر من صورة او صور نسائية او صور ذات حجم كبير
    يمنع وضع روابط لمواقع ومنتديات أخرى
    يمنع وضع روابط الاغاني
    يمنع وضع البريد الالكتروني

المواضيع المتشابهه