الدولة
    J e d d a h
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Sm45 ,, Determining Which Approach Is Appropriate

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ,,
    بسم الله والحمدلله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله ,,

,, Hello every one
    While I was searching through the net I found many books that talk about motivation in Classroom and methods of teaching , I have found one which is more beautiful and informative ,, for a moment I couldn't believe it ,, is that available for free !! it was really a grace from Allah to guide me to that book ,, and I thank those who make it easy for us to
    ,, obtain the utilization

And here I have translated it for you in Arabic to share good discussion rounds if you want to ,, at the End I hope you make use of it

I have chosen for you this Title

Determining Which
    Approach Is Appropriate

تحديد طريقة التدريس المثلى والملائمة ,,

In order to determine which approach is appropriate for a class, instructors can take the following measures.

Talk to others who have previously taught a course about what can be reasonably expected
    of the students in that course.
    تحدث الى الأخرين الذين سبق وان قاموا بتدريس هذه المادة وماهو المتوقع من الطلاب اداءه في هذه الكورس ,,

Use the first class session to obtain information, either on cards or orally, on the backgrounds of the students (major, home town, age, etc.), their prior preparation for the course (previous related coursework, previous degrees or work experiences in the area, etc.), expectations for the course (personal goals and career goals) and the ways they learn best (preferred learning activities or teaching styles).
    استخدم اول لقاء لك مع الطلاب" لتجس نبضهم" ولمعرفة مدى معلوماتهم عن المادة عن طريق تقديم البطاقات او محادثتهم شفوياً ,, ومعرفة ما اذا كان احدهم قد حصل على كورس سابق او دورة في هذه المادة ( مادة اللغة الأنجليزية ) او كان قد درسها في مرحلة سابقة وهكذا ...
    هل هناك اهداف شخصية للطالب ؟؟ اهداف عملية ؟؟ والطريق المثلى الذي يفضلها الطالب في تعلم هذه اللغة او المادة !! بالأضافة الى طريقة التدريس المناسبة ,,

Administer a pretest at the beginning of the course or unit to determine students’ entry
    levels.
    تقديم اختبار اولي قبل أي درس لتحديد مدخلات الطلاب ومعلوماتهم عن المادة ,,

Watch students’ facial expressions and other nonverbal signs of understanding, confusion,
    or emotional response in class.
    ملاحظة او مشاهدة تعابير وجه الطلاب والعلامات الغير شفوية عن مدى فهمهم او عدمه ,, بالأضافة الى الأستجابات النفسية والعاطفية ,,

Encourage students to speak with them outside class or routinely arrive early and talk with
    students before class. Instructors can make a point of speaking with a wide range of students
    and not only the high achievers.
    تشجيع الطلاب بالتحدث اليهم خارج الفصل بشكل روتيني وذلك يكون قبل اداء الحصة الدراسية ,,
    وانا اعتقد لو كان قبل او بعد فكلاهما يؤدي الغرض خصوصا انه من المستحيل ان تلتقي بطالب في الصباح مبكراً لتحدثه عن درس اليوم فقد تكون ردة فعله ( وش ذا المدرس الغثيث ) !! فعلا فانا شخصياً لا اعتقد ان غالبية الطلاب يحضرون للمدرسة برغبتهم الشخصية ,,
    اخيراً التحدث لا يكون مع الطلبه الممتازين فقط بل مع دائرة واسعة تشمل الجميع بمختلف قدراتهم ,,

Provide for early feedback through a test or paper that will count only marginally, if at all,
    toward the final grade.
    التقديم للتغذية الراجعة عن طريق عمل اختبارات قصيرة في نهاية كل وحدة على الأقل ولمعرفة ما اذا كان الطلاب قد تلقوا الدرس بشكل صحيح ,,

Administer a learning style inventory to assess differences in the students or ask students to
    provide a self-report on the ways in which they learn best. Perhaps the two most popular such
    assessments are Kolb’s 1994 Learning Style Inventory and Grasha’s 1997 Psychological
    Type Index. Both are available through Faculty and TA Development.
    ادارة مخزون الطلاب العلمي او التنبه بالأحرى للفروق الفردية بين الطلاب بسؤالهم لتقديم "سيلف ريبورت" او تقرير عن الطريقة الأفضل التي يفضلوا التعلم بها ,,
    وهنالك كتابين رائعين في هذا المجال هما :
    Kolb’s 1994 Learning Style Inventory
    Grasha’s 1997 Psychological Type Index.

Provide frequent opportunities for students to comment on the instruction. One way is the
    “minute paper,” an exercise that involves asking students to take the last five minutes of class to comment on one main concept that they learned and questions they would like addressed
    in the next class, or on their assessment of how well the course is going and their
    suggestions for change
    تزويد الطلاب بفرص متكررة للتعليق على التعليمات التي توجه لهم من قبل المدرس او المتحدث ,, وذلك عن طريق ما يقال له " مينت بيبر " وهو تمرين يتداخل فيه الطلاب في اخر خمس دقائق من الحصة ليعلقوا على المفهوم الرئيسي الذي تحصلوا عليه من الحصة وما اذا كانت هناك اسئلة يريدون تقديمها في الحصة القادمة وتتعلق بسير الحصص وتحسينها للأفضل ,,

Obtain student evaluations of instruction at midterm and at the end of the term to provide
    direction for the remainder of the term or for the next time the course is taught.
    اخذ تقييمات الطلاب في منتصف الفصل الدراسي ونهايته واخذها بعين الأعتبار عند تقديم هذا الكورس مجدداً ,,

Make use of print resources, workshops, roundtables, and seminars that are available
    through the Faculty and TA Development. In summary, effective instruction entails paying
    attention to the “people” dimensions of the learning situation. Instructors who make some
    effort to get to know their students’ backgrounds and learning styles and to establish a good relationship with them will find that the efforts are well rewarded in the quality of learning that results. Chapter 4 begins with a discussion of Universal Design, an approach to course construction which ensures accessibility for all students.

الأستفادة من الموارد العملية كورش العمل , وطاولات الحوار في حلقات الدراسة ,,
    بأختصار ,, التعليمات المؤثرة على الطلاب هي تلك التي ترعى انتباهم وانهم عامل فعال في سير الحصة لا كمستمعين بل كمشاركين في تقديم الحصة ,, وتلطيف الجو والعلاقة بهم وليس معاملتهم بمفهوم انهم المستمع وانت الملقي أي طالب ومدرس ,, بل اشراكهم في العملية التعليمية برمتها وجعلهم عامل رئيسي قد يفوق المدرس احياناً ,,

ترجمة : Try To Reach
    قمت بترجمة هذه العوامل حسب قراءتي ومفهومي قد تكون هناك قراءات اخرى لهذه العوامل في تحديد الطريقة المثلى لأداء الدرس لذلك الفت انتباه الجميع ان اي قراءة مغايرة هي محل احترام ورضى عندي ,,
    بالأضافة الى كونها محل حوار ودي في هذه الصفحة لمن شاء ووقت ما يشاء ,,
    دمتم برعاية الله ,,

[MARK="CC66CC"]
    الحساب الأول وهو خاص بمادة اللغة الانجليزية
    http://www.4shared.com/dir/9540021/6...7/sharing.html
    الحساب الثاني وهو ايضاً مكمل للغة الانجليزية مع بعض الخلفيات
    والملفات العربية الطيبة وبرنامج نور على الدرب لأبن باز رحمه الله
    http://www.4shared.com/dir/20133589/...0/sharing.html
    والحساب الثالث والاخير هو حساب اسلامي عام
    http://www.4shared.com/dir/8109169/b...e/sharing.html
    يوتيوب

واجمل المنى للجميع [/MARK]

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية ام بسمه
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2005
    الدولة
    In this world
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد : ,, Determining Which Approach Is Appropriate

Thaaaaaaaaanks a lot brother

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية Just.4.ur.iz
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2006
    الدولة
    قلب أمي
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Try

انت رائع

ومبدع في كل شيء

الله يحفظك

بصراحة استفدت كثير من النصائح

يعطيك العافية

أستغفر الله الذي لا إله إلا هو الحي القيوم وأتوب إليه
    عدد ماكان وعدد ما يكون وعدد الحركات والسكنات

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Try To Reach مشاهدة المشاركة
    [COLOR="darkred"]
    Use the first class session to obtain information, either on cards or orally, on the backgrounds of the students (major, home town, age, etc.), their prior preparation for the course (previous related coursework, previous degrees or work experiences in the area, etc.), expectations for the course (personal goals and career goals) and the ways they learn best (preferred learning activities or teaching styles).
    استخدم اول لقاء لك مع الطلاب" لتجس نبضهم" ولمعرفة مدى معلوماتهم عن المادة عن طريق تقديم البطاقات او محادثتهم شفوياً ,, ومعرفة ما اذا كان احدهم قد حصل على كورس سابق او دورة في هذه المادة ( مادة اللغة الأنجليزية ) او كان قد درسها في مرحلة سابقة وهكذا ...
    هل هناك اهداف شخصية للطالب ؟؟ اهداف عملية ؟؟ والطريق المثلى الذي يفضلها الطالب في تعلم هذه اللغة او المادة !! بالأضافة الى طريقة التدريس المناسبة ,,
    قيل في الأثر:(خاطبوا الناس على قدر عقولهم ) ...أي أن ننزل منازلهم الفكرية إلى حد مراعاة المراكز و الأعمار والمستوى المعرفي فعلاً مطلب لابد من تحقيقه ... فعلى المعلم ان يقيس قدرات طلابه ثم يعرض عليهم المادة العلمية على حسب قدرتهم الاستيعابية ...
    [COLOR="darkred"]

Watch students’ facial expressions and other nonverbal signs of understanding, confusion,
    ملاحظة او مشاهدة تعابير وجه الطلاب والعلامات الغير شفوية عن مدى فهمهم او عدمه ,, بالأضافة الى الأستجابات النفسية والعاطفية ,,
    على المعلم آن يتعامل مع وجوه طلابه على أنها مرآة ... كلما زاد في مجهود التلميع (توصيل المعلومة بشكل مبسط وبأساليب متنوعة) كلما زادت تلك المرآة لمعاناً (أشرقت وجوه الطلاب ببريق الاستيعاب) ...

[COLOR="darkred"]
    Obtain student evaluations of instruction at midterm and at the end of the term to provide
    direction for the remainder of the term or for the next time the course is taught.
    اخذ تقييمات الطلاب في منتصف الفصل الدراسي ونهايته واخذها بعين الأعتبار عند تقديم هذا الكورس مجدداً ,,
    فكرة جديدة علي ... الظاهر بطبقها ... فعلاً ليش ما نخلي الطلاب يشاركون في تقييم المنهج ... يمكن في البداية يشوفون انه ما عندهم شيء يقولونه آو يمكن بعضهم يقول من أنا عشان انتقد منهج ولا معلم ... لكن الجانب الإيجابي هنا آن الطالب سيشعر بأن له دور فعال وبأن لرأيه أهميه وقيمة مما يزيد تقديره لذاته ... وأيضاً سيكون بين يدي المعلم وسائل مساعدة لمعرفة المعوقات والمصاعب اللتي تواجه الطالب اثناء عملية التعلم ...

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية Try To Reach
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2006
    الدولة
    J e d d a h
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

ام بسمة ,,

you are welcome sister

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2006
    الدولة
    J e d d a h
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

جي جي ,,

منورة يا اختي ,,

وسعيد انكِ لقيتي ما يفيدك هنا ,,

كلي رضا ,,

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2006
    الدولة
    J e d d a h
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

الزهرة الخضراء ,,

احرجني حضورك وتصفيفك لهذه المقتبسات ,,

حضورك موازي يا رائعة ,,

وسعيد انك استفدتي ,,

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Try To Reach ; 01-04-2007 الساعة 03:22 AM

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية Reena
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2005
    الدولة
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

بارك الله فيك Try 2 reach

موضوع وافي جزاك الله خير

انجليزي مبدع
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2004
    الدولة
    ksa
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

thank you for a good & useful information .
    i will keep this topic in my computer
    May Allah reward you

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2006
    الدولة
    J e d d a h
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Reena

وفيكِ بارك اختي ,,

سلمتِ واشكر حضورك ,,

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2006
    الدولة
    J e d d a h
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

voice

you are welcome my friend
    happy to see you among us here

God bless you

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2005
    الدولة
    United Kingdom
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

[MARK="003333"]Try To Reach

What you do is fabulous

I suggest we elaborate on what you write here by defining the broad areas to which each of these aspects relates .[/MARK]
    /FONT]

In order to determine which approach is appropriate for a class, instructors can take the following measures.

Talk to others who have previously taught a course about what can be reasonably expected
    of the students in that course.

Administer a pretest at the beginning of the course or unit to determine students’ entry
    levels.

Encourage students to speak with them outside class or routinely arrive early and talk with
    students before class. Instructors can make a point of speaking with a wide range of students
    and not only the high achievers.

Provide for early feedback through a test or paper that will count only marginally, if at all,
    toward the final grade.

Administer a learning style inventory to assess differences in the students or ask students to
    provide a self-report on the ways in which they learn best. Perhaps the two most popular such
    assessments are Kolb’s 1994 Learning Style Inventory and Grasha’s 1997 Psychological
    Type Index. Both are available through Faculty and TA Development.

Provide frequent opportunities for students to comment on the instruction. One way is the
    “minute paper,” an exercise that involves asking students to take the last five minutes of class to comment on one main concept that they learned and questions they would like addressed
    in the next class, or on their assessment of how well the course is going and their
    suggestions for change

Make use of print resources, workshops, roundtables, and seminars that are available
    through the Faculty and TA Development. In summary, effective instruction entails paying
    attention to the “people” dimensions of the learning situation. Instructors who make some
    effort to get to know their students’ backgrounds and learning styles and to establish a good relationship with them will find that the efforts are well rewarded in the quality of learning that results. Chapter 4 begins with a discussion of Universal Design, an approach to course construction which ensures accessibility for all students.

[MARK="003333"]For example, techniques 1,2 and 3 are related to a process called needs analysis and which is concerned with identifying students' needs before and at the beginning of the course. these three techniques are conducted at the beginning of the course

Technique 4,7, 8 is also part of needs analysis albeit is done during the life of the course. This is because needs analysis is an ongoing process and is not a one off approach

Technique 7 can also be implemented before the commencement of the course. Notice that Munby's inventory 1977 (Im not sure of the date) is the most extensive taxomony for learning needs. I haven't read Kolb’s 1994 Learning Style Inventory
    Grasha’s 1997 Psychological Type Index but I am sure that their work is based, at least in part, on Munby's work

Technique 5 is related to an area called teaching methodology and is specifically based on
    Communicative language teaching-CLT

Techniques 6 and 9 are also related to both needs analysis and program evaluation

T. 10 is related to teacher education and professional development

I will discuss these issues in more details later whenever I have time inshallah

Thanks again brother[/MARK]

كبار الشخصيات الصورة الرمزية ميس
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2005
    الدولة
    دارٌ فانية
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

What a wonderful post!
    It's veeeery uesful and beneficial
    King of invention
    Try To Reach
    Thank you sooo much

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

welcom again sir, I realy enjoyed reading what you have written and every word you write seems like a unique pearl so go forward for more and more success inshaALLAH but i have a little note? you didnt mentioned the title of that book or from where did you get it to let every body who read your valuable participation get use from that book
    ok. i will talk about my self i want to read it for more informations neede to my research ! again thanks alot for your great efforts
    may ALLAH bless you

انجليزي جديد الصورة الرمزية aljareah
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Sm45 رد : ,, Determining Which Approach Is Appropriate

يعطيك العافية اخووي والله برضو لتيرم ذا عندي مادة اسمها approaches an methods in language teaching

الله يعين الجميع بس في قاعده تقوول no single method could guarntee successful results

يعني لازم يكون الواحد مرن نره كذا ومره كذا على حسب احتياجات الدرس والطلاب.

على العمووم يعطيك الف عافي والى الامام.

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2006
    الدولة
    J e d d a h
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اشكر كل من حضر هنا ,,

منصور

ميس

ميدو

الجاريه

ولي عودة لرؤية درركم قريباً ,,

ان شاء الله ,,

المعذرة

انجليزي جديد الصورة الرمزية aljareah
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

i'm a male not a female my nickname is aljareah which is in arabic
    الجريح

وتحياتي لك

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2006
    الدولة
    J e d d a h
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

لووووووووووول

المعذره يا اخي المعذره ,,

والله انا اسف ولكنك في ذلك الحين لم تكتب نوع الجنس في حقل معلوماتك ,,

وعلى العموم انا اسف ومن ذا الذي لا يسهو قط ومن ذا الذي له الحسنى فقط ,,

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2012
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: ,, Determining Which Approach Is Appropriate

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2023
    الدولة
    United States
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

kamagra def

I put on more weight then i anticipated im up a good 25lbs from where i started maybe a tad more can women take kamagra

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2023
    الدولة
    United States
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

priligy apotheke

Another option is to take a low dose pill every other day where can i buy priligy

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. Communicative approach
    بواسطة ام بسمه في المنتدى منتدى تعليم اللغة الانجليزية
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 29-05-2009, 02:17 AM
  2. Communicative Approach
    بواسطة sheery في المنتدى منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 30-11-2006, 09:56 AM

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة