النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2

الموضوع: missing you

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

22 missing you

Missing you in my life… how could I forget you? Your beautiful picture is still on my nightstand… I am still looking at it…everyday… every night …some times … I hear you say ( be good ) some times I hear you say ( be strong ) … I know that you are still with me by your soul… I know that you can feel my pains…I know that you are always be there for me…

How could I forget you? I still open your room and look at your soft bed… your clothes still hold your smell…your perfume that you used … sometimes I take your dress and hold it between my arms and wet it by my tears…

Dearest mother…please forgive me… I couldn't forget you…
    I missed your talk
    I missed your laugh.
    I missed your kind heart
    I missed your angle face

Wherever you are …you will light up my life from the dark..
    You will show me the road…wherever you are , you will be the only one who will guide me to the light. You will open the door of hope to me… you will take me to the place of happiness… we will gather again in the heaven of God…

My dearest mother… I will never forget you…how could I forget you? I see you on my little sister face, on my brother smile even me I took the shape of your eyes..
    And even my dear father, after all those years he spent them with you, he took your face expressions …

Dearest mother … please forgive me .. I did some many mistakes … forgive me I didn't listen to you sometimes… forgive me for my selfish and foolish act. forgive me I never said thank you for being the best mother…
    My dearest mother ..I miss you in my life… and please God help me for this wound and take me out of these pains.

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد : missing you

Actually,very nice word tannnnnnnnnnnks so much Cage,i cannot say any thing after these word,,

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. missing you all
    بواسطة CHARLES DICKENS في المنتدى English Club
    مشاركات: 10
    آخر مشاركة: 09-07-2009, 05:09 PM
  2. missing you in my life
    بواسطة cage في المنتدى English Club
    مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 25-03-2008, 03:23 PM
  3. Missing you...
    بواسطة عذبة الروووح في المنتدى منتدى تعليم اللغة الانجليزية
    مشاركات: 0