شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية الواثقة بالله
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2004
    الدولة
    jeddah
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Icon21 I like to share these lines with u

The paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings but shorter tempers, wider Freeways , but narrower viewpoints. We spend more, but have less, we buy more, but enjoy less. We have bigger houses and smaller families, more conveniences, but less time. We have more degrees but less sense, more knowledge, but less judgment, more experts, yet more problems, more medicine, but less wellness.

We drink too much, smoke too much, spend too recklessly, laugh too little, drive too fast, get too angry, stay up too late, get up too tired, read too little, watch TV too much, and pray too seldom.

We have multiplied our possessions, but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often.

We've learned how to make a living, but not a life. We've added years to life not life to years. We've been all the way to the moon and back, but have trouble crossing the street to meet a new neighbor. We conquered outer space but not inner space. We've done larger things, but not better things.

We've cleaned up the air, but polluted the soul. We've conquered the atom, but not our prejudice. We write more, but learn less. We plan more, but accomplish less. We've learned to rush, but not to wait. We build more computers to hold more information, to produce more copies than ever, but we communicate less and less.

These are the times of fast foods and slow digestion, big men and small character, steep profits and shallow relationships. These are the days of two incomes but more divorce, fancier houses, but broken homes. These are days of quick trips, disposable diapers, throwaway morality, one night stands, overweight bodies, and pills that do everything from cheer, to quiet, to kill. It is a time when there is much in the showroom window and nothing in the stockroom. A time when technology can bring this letter to you, and a time when you can choose either to share this insight, or to just hit delete...

Remember; spend some time with your loved ones, because they are not going to be around forever.

Remember, say a kind word to someone who looks up to you in awe, because that little person soon will grow up and leave your side.

Remember, to give a warm hug to the one next to you, because that is the only treasure you can give with your heart and it doesn't cost a cent.

Remember, to say, "I love you" to your partner and your loved ones, but most of all mean it. A kiss and an embrace will mend hurt when it comes from deep inside of you.

Remember to hold hands and cherish the moment for someday that person will not be there again.

Give time to love, give time to speak! And give time to share the precious thoughts in your mind.

AND ALWAYS REMEMBER:

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

these lines are taken form message written by George Carlin , like these lines how about you

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeers

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية enigma
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد : I like to share these lines with u

It is indeed a time of paradox

But

In spite of all the negative things that Goerge mentioned we can still find some beauty in our age if we search well

There are still many clean and unpolluted souls

There are still big men with great characters

There're plenty of wise judgments, great sense and wide & effective viewponts

Every word in this topic is saying a reality that we see around us however, it's our job to try to change things to the best

Thanks a million dear for your insightful choice

We do appreciate it
    عفوا ......!!

حتى صمت العالم تبدد .......!!

إلا صمتي في كل حين يتجدد .......!!

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2004
    الدولة
    jeddah
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Nice replay
    I enjoy it

thanks a lot

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية Meant To be
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2006
    الدولة
    DaRknEsS of NoWhErE
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Well, in brief,

Enigma's guess is as good as mine

ain't nothing I got to add here, so, thanks sister for reminding me of this topic as I've read it before

Bless ya

I'm sorry all,

I had to leave .....

Uncertain time ,,, MNBA!!!

:(

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2004
    الدولة
    jeddah
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Thanx

That's v. Kind of u

Good Luck 4 ur memory

>

انجليزي خبير الصورة الرمزية alraad3
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2006
    الدولة
    Hail
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Rich ideas about what we pass through today. however, as Enigma said, its our job to change things to the best. i also add that we should always be optimistic not pessimistic. the wheel of life may not move easily while we are burying our heads in sand and waiting for disasters. we should have the least hope that makes us cling to life and stop complaining. most of us are living with troubles inside or outside, but it is our role to look for happiness among these jungles crises, sadness and other downs of life.

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2004
    الدولة
    jeddah
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Thanks

for

passing

by

مميز
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    Riyadh
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

A046 رد : I like to share these lines with u

t
    thanks dear

it's very nive topic
    المجتمعات بأفرادها تتحكم بها التصورات والقيم والإهتمامات التي تشربتها وتبرمجت بها تلقائيا لكن السياسة هي التي تتحكم بالثقافة اتجاها ومحتوى

انجليزي خبير الصورة الرمزية CHARLES DICKENS
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2005
    الدولة
    my hometown
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

What a great topic
    I love it and definitey I'm gonna save it , it's precious
    We've been all the way to the moon and back, but have trouble crossing the street to meet a new neighbor.
    that's really a fact

Thanks a lot bor
    Where flowers bloom .. So does Hope

مراقب الصورة الرمزية البـارع
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2006
    الدولة
    Riyadh
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Naseem