احتاج مساعدتكم في تصحيح الموضوع
ويصلح يتقدم كبريزينتيشن

Hello every one

Let me just start by introducing my topic as most of you already know about it. Today I would to speak about crying.

As human we cry. When someone dies, we cry .when a deer person graduates , we cry . when see people in treble , we cry. we cry on a different occasions that happy ones and that sad ones .we cry for thousand of reasons ,but seldom do we question how or why.
Crying is a more complicated process than one would at first imagine. First of all, there are really three different types of tears. Basal tears keep our eyes lubricated constantly. Reflex tears are produced when our eyes get irritated, like with onions or when something gets into our eyes. The third kind is psychic tears or emotional tears it produced when the body reacts emotionally to something.
Crying is beneficial to us . it may seem strange to think of crying as beneficial, yet many people say that a good cry make them feel better.

Crying help us to reduce stress that can cause a high blood pressure, heart disease and other serious diseases. Also, the stress and pressure produce poison chemicals in the body. Crying is people's way to remove these poison chemicals out of the body. Finally, crying is not grief .it is a way of getting over your grief. also,
crying is a good for our health and we going to cry more often.