تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

قطع عامة لكافة المراحل

Comprehension 1

Name ……………………….. Class:………………..

Read the following passage and answer the questions in complete sentences:

Mrs. Sara often spends too much money on clothes. She does not need new clothes, but she loves buying them . Yesterday she saw a beautiful coat in a shop window . She went in and put it on . It was just the right size, but it was very dear . Mrs. Sara did not have enough money ,but she took the coat home and showed it to her husband . He liked it very much , but he did not like the price. His wife gave him a bill for 2000 RS.

A-Questions :

1- Does Mrs. Sara often spend money on clothes ?
    ………………………………………… …………………………………………
    2- What did she see in a shop window yesterday ?
    ………………………………………… …………………………………………
    3-Was it too small ,too large ,or just the right size ?
    ………………………………………… ………………………………………… .

B- Choose the right answer :

1- Her husband did not like ………………..

a- the color of the coat b – the price of the coat .

2- The coat was very…………………….

a- expensive b- very cheap .

C- Put ) or ( )

1- Mrs. Sara left the coat in the shop ( )

2- Mrs.Sara does not need new clothes , but she loves buying them ( )

Comprehension2

Name ……………………….. Class: ………………

Once there was an old farmer ,with a horse which was almost as old as himself . He set out one morning with his young son , to sell the horse before it died . Father and son walked ,because the farmer did not want the horse to be too tired . They met two men on the road who said : Why are you walking ,farmer ? You have a horse. It’s a long way to the market .The farmer knew that this was true, so he rode on the horse, while his son walked . Then they met two old ladies. “ what are you doing up there ,farmer? Can not you see how tired your boy is? “ So the farmer got down, and his son rode instead . Next, three old men stopped them . One said : “ why are you walking , farmer ? Get up . It’s too hot for an old man like you to walk today “.So the farmer got up behind his son, and they rode on . Some time later, a young woman passed them . “why are not you walking? She asked. It is not far to market . Give your poor old horse a rest . So the farmer and his son ,got down once again . It is a fact that can not pleased all the people all the time .

A-Questions :

1- Why did the farmer want to sell his horse ?
    2- Who walked first, why ?
    3-What is the fact of this story ?

1-The two old ladies said was wrong for ……………….

a- the farmer to ride while his young son walked.
    b- The boy to tide instead of his father .

2- The young woman who passed them was most sorry ……………..

a- for the horse. b- for the old farmer.

Comprehension 3

Water is important for us because we need it for drinking and farming, but in the most of the kingdom , there is only about 10 centimeters of rain in a year .
    There are five ways of increasing our water . First , we can use dams. Every winter , a lot of water runs through our valleys to the sea. We can stop this water by building high walls across the valleys. There are now several dams in the kingdom . The biggest is Wadi Jizan .
    We can take water to dry areas by digging canals . Water runs along these canals and reaches land which has no water . This is called irrigation .
    We can also use the water in the sea . There is too much salt in it for drinking or for farming. But the government has factories for taking the salt out of sea water .
    In inland areas , we also get water by digging deep wells. These go down to underground lakes . Some of the water has been in these lakes for thousands of years
    Lastly. We use water towers for storing water . These stop the water from evaporating . The most famous one is in Riyadh .

A-Questions :

1- Why is water important ?
    ………………………………………… ………………………………………… ………………
    2- How can take water to dry areas ?
    3-Why do we use water towers?

1- We use …………………to stop water in the valleys .

a- dams b – wells

2- Factories take the salt of ………………………..

a_ rain water b_ sea water .

C- Put ( ) or (  )

1- There are four ways of increasing our water. ( )

2_ The biggest dam is at Wadi Jizan . ( )

Comprehension 4

Ana was born in England . But when she was two years , her father traveled to Spain and she grew up in Madrid . Her grandfather had a big garden . He grew flowers , fruit and vegetables . He sold them in the market . He worked hard all his life and when he died , his son “ Ana,s father “ take his house and garden . Ana’s father did not have any more children , so Ana is an only child .

A-Questions :

1- Where did Ana grow up ?
    ………………………………………… ………………………………………… …………..
    2- Who is going to have the house and garden when Ana’s Father died ?
    ………………………………………… ………………………………………… ……………
    3-Was Ana born in America ?
    ………………………………………… ………………………………………… …………….

1- she “ line 1 “ means ( Ana’s mother - Ana - Ana’s grandmother )

2-His “ line 3” means ( Ana’s father - Ana’s grandfather – Ana )

C- Put (  ) or (  )

1- Ana’s grandfather traveled to Spain ( )

2_ Ana’s father worked hard all his life . ( )

Comprehension 5

Taha Hussain ,who died in Cairo 28 October 1973, Was one of the greatest leaders in contemporary Arab literature . He created a modern flexible way of writing . He was also an original thinking ,whose ideas had effects on the Educational System .
    Born in Maghagha, a village in Egypt , on 14 November 1889, Taha Hussain came from a very poor family and lost his sight at the age of three. But although he was blind and poor, he became a great writer .
    He has told the story of his early days in a book called Kitab al – Ayyam which was translated into English .
    Taha Hussain studied first in his village and later at AL_Azhar University in Cairo. Then , he went to France where he studied French ,Greek and Latin .
    On 26 October , two days before he died, Taha Hussain was given the United Nation’s Human Rights Prize.

A-Questions :

1- Who was Taha Hussain ?
    2- Where did he study in his country ?
    3-When did Taha Hussain die ?
    4-What did he study in France ?

1- Taha Hussain came from ( a very rich family – a very poor family )

2-He lost his sight ( at the age of three – since his birthday )

C- Put (  ) or (  )

1- Taha Hussain was given the United Nation’s Human Rights Prize two days before he died ( )

2- Taha Hussain was born in Cairo . ( )

Comprehension 6

Amir EL-Momeneen Omar Ibn Alkattab ,may Allah bless him , was the second Caliph. He was a kind man and a good Muslim. He often gave food to the poor .
    Omar some times walks through the streets at night he walked alone , he had no soldiers with him . He had ordinary clothes on ,and no body knew that he was the Caliph . He listened to people talking about their problems .
    One night, Omar was having a walk in a poor part of the city . He could smell food cooking . Many people were having dinner. Then he came to a small house . He heard children crying . He went in .
    He saw a woman stirring something in a pot she was very poor . She had a torn dress on . He saw three children sitting on the floor . They were crying . “ Why are your children crying ? “
    Omar asked. “ Because they are hungry , “ she said . “ But they are going to have dinner “ . “ Let me show you what we have got for dinner.” Said the woman .She led him to the pot He looked inside and saw some stones lying in the boiling water “ I have not got any food .” said the woman . “ But I do not want the children to know .” “ Where is your husband ? “ asked Omar . “ I have not got a husband . He was dead .”
    Omar left the house . He went home and fetched a huge bag of food . Then he put more wood on the woman’s fire, and knelt down to blow the flames. He began to cook a meal for the family .

A-Questions :

1- Who was Omar Ibn Alkttab ?
    2- Where was Omar having a walk that night ?
    3-What did he fetch from his house ?

4-in line 6 the word He means : ………………………………………… ……………………..
    5-In line 10 the word They means ………………………………………… …………………….

1- Omar used to walk through the streets:
    a- with soldiers b- alone

2-Nobody knew that he was the Caliph because :
    a- he wore ordinary clothes b- he listened to the people’s problems.

3-The woman was wearing :
    a- ordinary clothes b- a torn dress .

3- The children were crying because :
    a- their father was dead b – they were hungry .

Comprehension 7

Early in the 16th century ,men were trying to reach Asia by travelling west from Europe . In order to find Asia , they had to find a way through South America . The man who eventually found the way was Ferdinand Magellan .
    Magellan sailed from Seville, Spain , in August 1519 with five ships and about 280 men . Fourteen months later , he discovered a channel around South America . In November 1520, the three remaining ships entered the ocean on the other side of south America .
    On their way to reach Asia , the men were dying of hunger . When they reached an island _______later known as the Philippines , Magellan and many of his men were killed in a battle. The remaining officers had to get back to Seville .

A-Questions :

1- How many ships were destroyed before reaching Asia ?
    2- Where did Magellan die ? How ?
    3-Who discovered a way around South America ?
    4-What happened to the men on their way to reach Asia ?

B- Put (  ) or (  )

1- Magellan was killed in the Philippines and all his men returned to Seville ( )

2- On his way to find Asia ,Magellan traveled west of Europe . ( )

3- Magellan took two hundred and eighty men in five ships .( )

4- It took Magellan 15 months to sail around South America and get to the other ( )

Comprehension 8

Airmail did not begin with the invention of the aeorplanes . It has been known for almost 5000years . This service has been given all this time by an ordinary bird- the pigeon . The pigeon family of birds is a very old and a large one . Pigeons are found all over the world . Today the breeding of these birds is the hobby of greet numbers of people in many different countries . They train pigeons for races in which they fly distances , sometimes more than 1000 miles. In time of war , pigeons have given greet services . They could fly a message into a city which was surrounded by the enemy . They could bring news of a crashed aircraft , when its radio was out of order. They could carry messages from behind the enemy lines , and fly home even if they were badly wounded . Some pigeons were medals for their bravery .

A-Questions :

1- Where are pigeons found ?
    2- Mention one of the services given by pigeons during war time ?
    3-Why were some pigeons given some medals?

1- 5000 years ago airmail was carried by a- aeroplanes b- pigeons

2-Some people train pigeons for a- long races b- killing their enemies .

C- Put (  ) or (  )

1- Airmail began with invention of the aeroplanes . ( )

2- The pigeon of birds is a very old and a large one. ( )

Comprehension 9

One summer evening as I was reading a good book , but frightening story , I heard a loud cry of “ Help ! Help! “ . It seemed to come from the garden. I looked out of the window ,but it was too dark to see clearly . I thought that one of the neighbours’ boy had climbed a tree and could not get down . I decided to go out and see if someone was in trouble. Taking a torch and a stick , I went out into the garden. “ Who’s there ? “ I called out nervously . But there was no answer . There was no sign of anybody or anything .

I went back to the house and put a way the torch and the stick . I had just sat down and begun to read my book again . When I heard once more the cry of “Help ! Help! “ coming from behind my shoulder . I dropped my book and jumped up . There sitting on top of table , was a large green red bird . It was a parrot . While I was out in the garden , the bird had entered the room through the open window .

A-Questions :

1- What did the writer think when he heard the cry ?
    2- Why could not the writer see the garden clearly when he looked out of the window ?
    3-Was there any sign of anybody or anything ?

1- The writer found out that the cry for help came from
    a- A little girl who had lost her way . b- A parrot .

2-One summer evening as I was ……………. I heard a loud cry of “ Help ! Help! “

a- watching TV. b- reading a good book .

C- Put (  ) or (  )

1- The parrot was large, green and red . ( )

2- The parrot had entered the room through the open door . ( )

Comprehension 10

People need food , water and air which are all essential for survival . They can not live without food to eat and oxygen to breath .
    Hundreds of years ago , it was easy to get food and housing . Population was low and there was little industry . There was enough good land , clean water and fresh air . However , in the eighteenth century , the industrial Revolution began in England. The western world changed from an agricultural world to an industrial one .Many people moved from villages to cities in order to work . Industrial grew very quickly . Since 1850, both the population and industry have increased very rapidly . People need more land, more water and more resources daily . industry affects the environment . Some of the effects are harmful, such as pollution .

A-Questions :

1- Why did many people move from villages to cities ?
    2- Where did the industrial Revolution begin ?
    3-What do people need in order to stay a live ?

1-Industry has increased since …………………
    a- the beginning of the 20th century .
    b- the end of the 19th century .
    c- the middle of the 19th century

2-As a result of the change from an agriculture world to an industrial one …………..

a- population decreased in cities .
    b- population increased in cities .
    c- many people moved from cities to villages .

3- Essential means ( necessary – unimportant – useless )
    4- Rapidly means ( slowly - quickly – gradually )

Comprehension 11

Fishing is my favorite sport. I often fish for hours without catching anything ,but this does not worry me. Some fishermen are unlucky . Instead of catching fish ,they catch old boats and torn places of cloth. I am even less lucky . I never catch anything not even old boats. After having spent whole mornings on the river , I always go home with an empty bag . “ you must give up fishing” my friends say . “ It’s a waste of time “ , but they do not realize one important thing . I am not really interested in fishing . I am only interested in a boat and doing nothing at all .

A-Questions :

1- What is the writer favorite sport ?
    2- What do some unlucky fishermen catch ?
    3-Does the writer always catch fishes ?

1-The writer’s friends advise him
    a- to go on fishing .
    b- to give up fishing .
    c- to write a story .

2-The writer is only interested in

a- watching TV.
    b- reading magazines .
    c- sitting in a boat and doing nothing at all .

C- Put (  ) or (  )

1- The writer always goes home with an empty bag . ( )

2-Some fishermen are lucky , but the writer is more lucky . ( )

Comprehension 12

Muna is interested in Geography books . She has already read many books on India, Indonesia , Bangladesh and Japan . She learned a lot a bout these countries . Muna visits the school library almost every day where she can read a lot of Geography books . The librarian is always ready to help her choose any book which she likes to read a bout it . Last week , Muna wrote a very good note in the school Magazine and the headmistress was pleased to read that note . She gave her some books as present .

A-Questions :

1- Does Muna like reading books ?
    2- Which books is Muna interested in ?
    3-Why did the headmistress give Muna a present ?

1- Muna is ( a headmistress - a teacher – a student )

2-( The librarian - The teacher – The headmistress ) helps Muna to choose the right books .

2- The headmistress was ( sad - angry - happy ) to read that note .

3- In line 5 “ She” means ( Muna - headmistress - Muna’sfriend )

Comprehension 13

The young man heard a cry and turned round but he could not see any body . At the same time, a boy ran up him and pointed towards the river . They both ran along the river bank and after short time ,they saw a girl in the water . The girl was holding on to apiece of wood , but the river was deep and it was carrying her away . The man acted quickly . He took off his coat at once ,jumped into the water , and saved the girl’s life .

A-Questions :

1- Where did the boy point ?
    2- How did the man save the girl’s life ?

3-In line 2 “ They “ means ………………………..
    4- In line 4 “ His “ means ………………………..

1- The girl was ………………………
    a- in the water b- on a piece of wood c- at the river .

2-The river was carrying ……………away
    a- the man b- the boy c- the girl

C- Put (  ) or (  )

1- The river was not deep . ( )

2-The man acted quickly . ( )

Comprehension 14

A farmer was working in his field when he noticed a number of birds busy eating his corn . He decided to try to put an end to this . Above all, he wanted to preserve his corn . He got a long stick and stuck it in the ground in the middle of the field . On the stick he hung some old pieces of clothes and he placed a hat on the top so that the whole thing looked like a man . On seeing this strange object , the birds flew away . Finally , the farmer was happy because his crop was saved .

A-Questions :

1- How did the farmer feel when he saved his crop ?
    2- What happened to the birds when they saw the strange object ?
    3-Why did the farmer put a strange object in his field ?

1- The farmer hated the birds because they ………………..
    a- ate his corn b- preserved his corn .

2-Do you think the farmer is …………………
    a- a clever man b- a stupid man .

C- Put (  ) or (  )

1- He put something in his field that look like an animal . ( )

2-A farmer was working in his field when he noticed a number of cats busy eating his corn .( )

Comprehension 15

After having lived for over twenty years in the same place . Ahmad was forced to move to a new house because he could not buy any more chocolate . It all began a year ago when Ahmad returned home one evening and found a large dog in front of his door . He liked animals very much . He had a small piece of chocolate in his pocket , he gave it to the dog . Ahmad call his friend “ Bingo “ appeared every afternoon . If Ahmad did not give it any chocolate ,it would not let him enter the house .

A-Questions :

1- What did Ahmad find in front of his door ?
    2- What did Ahmad call his friend ?
    3-Did Ahmad like animals ?

1- Ahmad was forced to move to a new house because……………

a- he could not buy any more chocolate

b- he could not buy any more meat.

2- He had a small piece of chocolate in his ……………………..

a- pocket

b- bag .

Comprehension 16

Communication are very important in a modern country and especially in a large country like the kingdom . The government realizes this . New airports are being built in our most important cities . Motorways are being constructed so that people can drive quickly from city to another . New telephone lines are being laid and equipment is being bought so that we can receive messages by satellite .

A-Questions :

1- Where are the communications very important ?
    2- Does the government realize the important of the communications ?

1- Motorways are being constructed so that people ………….. drive quickly from one city to another .
    a- can b- can not .

B- Put (  ) or (  )

1- We can receive messages by satellite ( )

Comprehension 17

Mr. and Mrs. Taylor had one child . He was a boy ,he was seven years old , and his name was Pat . Now Mrs. Taylor was expecting another child .
    Pat had seen babies in other people’s houses and had not liked them very much , so he was not delighted about the news that there was soon going to be one in his house too .
    One evening Mr. And Mrs. Taylor were making plans for the baby arrival . “ This house won’t be big enough for us all when the baby comes . I supposed we ‘ll have to find a larger house and move to that.’’ said Mr. Taylor finally .
    Pat had been playing outside , but he came into the room just then and said “ What are you talking about ? ‘’ “ We are saying that we’ll have to move to another house now ,because the new baby’s coming ,’’ his mother answered . “ It’s no use .” said Pat hopelessly . “ He’ll follow us there .”

A-Questions :

1- How old was Pat ?
    2- Why did Pat thinking that it was no use to move to another house ?
    3- What was Pat doing while his parents were talking ?

1- Pat was not interested in …………………………..
    a- babies
    b- toys
    c- playing

2- Mr. and Mrs. Taylor planned ……………………
    a- Not to have a baby .
    b- To move to a larger house .
    c- Not to take Pat with them .

Comprehension 18

When I got to the airport, I learnt the plane from Paris, on which my brother was coming, had been delayed with engine trouble . It was supposed to arrive at 11 a.m. but it would be late for about two hours. As a rule, I can pass the time quite happily watching the planes land and take off, but that evening I had a headache which I thought the noise of the engines might make worse . I decided, therefore , to walk around to make the time pass quickly .
    First of all I went back to the place where I had left my car to make sure that all the doors were locked. The walk in the fresh air did me good and felt better as I entered the main airport building again . I made my way to the café where I ordered a cup of coffee . Suddenly, I heard someone calling me . To my surprise, it was my brother ! He told me he had come on an earlier plane which had arrived at 10 a.m before its appointed time .

A-Questions :

1- What was wrong with the plane which was expected to come from Paris ?
    2- Why did the writer return to his car ?

1- That evening , in order to make the time pass quickly, the writer decided to ……………..
    A- watch the planes land and take off .
    B- walk around the place .
    C- order a cup of tea .

2- The writer’s brother arrived at the airport ………………
    a- late b- on time c – early .

3- As a rule means ………….( usually - rarely - seldom )

4- Main means …………….. ( secondary - principal - beautiful )

B- Put (  ) or (  )

1- We can receive messages by satellite ( )

Comprehension 19

It is still winter but on Sunday the weather was fine . We decided to go on a trip to the sea side. Then sun was bright and warm but we did not go into the water . It was too cold . Instead we walked along the shore and looked at the ships . In the evening we returned home . Then a strong wind began to blow and began to rain . So we round a warm fire . We did not mind a bout the weather at all .

A-Questions :

1- Was the weather fine on Sunday ?
    2- Which seasons does the passage talk about ?
    3-When did they return home ?

1-They decided to go to ……………..
    a-The desert .
    b-sea side .

2-They did not go into the water because it was ……………

a- To cold .
    b- So deep .

C- Put (  ) or (  )

1- A strong wind began to blow and it began to rain . ( )

Comprehension 20

Food , exercise and sleep are keys to good health . Food keeps us strong and helps us grow . A young man needs more food than an old man . Boys usually eat more than girls . Exercise helps the muscles to keep strong and is good for the circulation of the blood . Sleep and rest also necessary for a healthy life .

لا ارجو سوى الدعاء لي بالذرية الصالحة..................
    A-Questions :

1- What are the keys to good health ?
    2- Does a young man need more food than an old man ?

B- Put (  ) or (  )

1- Boys eat more than girls . ( )
    2- . Sleep helps the muscles to keep strong and is good for the circulation of the blood .( )
    3- Food keeps us strong and helps us grow. ( )
    ر

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية مــلك الحرف
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد : قطع عامة لكافة المراحل

بارك الله فيك

رووووووووووعة

الف شكر

انجليزي مبدع الصورة الرمزية قلوب الشهد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

جهد مبارك اختي

الله يعطيك العافية

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مشاركة: قطع عامة لكافة المراحل

nice reading passages they have differnt levels
    I have chosen the passage about Omar Ibn Al-Khattab . really ,it is great
    thanx alot for your efforts

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

الله يجزاك الجنه ويرزقك بالذريه الصالحه

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

[بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

آمين يارب ** أمين يارب

ماقصرت مشكوووووووووووووووورة تسلم يديك على الموضوع المفيد
    من جد بذلت جهد كبير وانشاء الله يكون في موازين حسانتك
    ريحتينا من الهموم

[GRADE="FFA500 FF6347 008000 4B0082"]مشكووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووو ووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووو ووورة [/GRADE]
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة GHADEER1 ; 22-05-2008 الساعة 02:48 PM سبب آخر: خطأ كبيير

مشرف عدسة سعودي انجلش الصورة الرمزية ابواصيل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2004
    الدولة
    جـ غيرـده
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

الف شكر اختنا غدير

والله يوفقك ويجزاك كل خير
    sooooon

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

بصراحة جهد اكثر من رائع
    الف الف الف شكر
    نفع الله بعلمك وجزاك عنا خير
    يمنع وضع اكثر من صورة او صور نسائية او صور ذات حجم كبير
    يمنع وضع روابط لمواقع ومنتديات أخرى
    يمنع وضع روابط الاغاني
    يمنع وضع البريد الالكتروني

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

بارك الله فيك

وجزاك الله الجنه

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

الله يرزقك الذرية الصالحة ويسعد قلبك ....
    يمنع وضع روابط الاغاني

مميز
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2005
    الدولة
    somewhere
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

..ربنا يملا حياتك بكل حاجة أنتي عاوزاها يارب ..
    لا حرمك الله الأجر
    سبحان الله وبحمده . سبحان الله العظيم
    أستغفر الله, أستغفر الله ,أستغفر الله

انجليزي رائع
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

thanks alot

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

الله يعطيك العافيه

جهد تشكر عليه

انجليزي جديد الصورة الرمزية hatan asiri
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

يعطيكم الف عافيه

انجليزي جديد الصورة الرمزية محمد آل جارالله
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

تسلم يمينك يالغلا

مميز الصورة الرمزية Donia-Ajeeba
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2005
    الدولة
    Riyadh
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مشكوووووووووووووووورة الرابية على مجهودك

الله يجزيك بالخير ويعطيك العافية

القطع كانت ممتازة ومتفاوته في مستوياتها بين

المرحلة المتوسطه والثانوية

[GRADE="8B0000 FF0000 FF7F50"]>> ليتني طفلة .... أكبر همومي لعبتي << [/GRADE]

انجليزي خبير الصورة الرمزية فتاة السعودية
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

بارك الله فيك وجزاك الله كل خير

ورزقك الله الذرية الصالحة
    يمنع وضع روابط الاغاني