Nov 2004
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Awt15 Saudi Women Find an Unlikely Role Model: Oprah

DAMMAM JOURNAL
    Saudi Women Find an Unlikely Role Model: Oprah

By KATHERINE ZOEPF
    Published: September 18, 2008

“The Oprah Winfrey Show,” with Arabic subtitles, is broadcast five days a week on MBC4, a channel developed by the MBC Group.

DAMMAM, Saudi Arabia—Once a month, Nayla says, she writes a letter to Oprah Winfrey.

A young Saudi homemaker who covers her face in public might not seem to have much in common with an American talk show host whose image is known to millions. Like many women in this conservative desert kingdom, Nayla does not usually socialize with people outside her extended family, and she never leaves her house unless chaperoned by her husband.Ms. Winfrey has not answered the letters. But Nayla says she is still hoping.
    “I feel that
    Oprah truly understands me,” said [COLOR="Gray"]Nayla[/COLOR], who, like many of the women interviewed, would not let her full name be used. “She gives me energy and hope for my life. Sometimes I think that she is the only person in the world who knows how I feel.”
    Nayla is not the only Saudi woman to feel a special connection to the American media mogul. When “The Oprah Winfrey Show” was first broadcast in Saudi Arabia in November 2004 on a Dubai-based satellite channel, it became an immediate sensation among young Saudi women. Within months, it had become the highest-rated English-language program among women 25 and younger, an age group that makes up about a third of Saudi Arabia’s population.
    Today, “The Oprah Winfrey Show,” with Arabic subtitles, is broadcast twice each weekday on MBC4, a three-year-old channel developed by the MBC Group with the Arab woman in mind. The show’s guests, self-improvement tips, and advice on family relationships — as well as Ms. Winfrey’s clothes and changing hairstyles — are eagerly analyzed by Saudi women from a wide range of social backgrounds and income levels.
    Maha al-Faleh, 23, of Riyadh, said, “ Oprah talks about issues that haven’t really been spoken about here openly before.
    “She talks about racism, for example,” she said. “This is something that Saudis are very concerned about, because many of us feel that we’re judged for the way we veil or for our skin color. I have a friend who was abused and
    Oprah helped her to speak about this abuse with her mother.”
    Wafa Muhammad, 38, a mother of five from Riyadh, said she believed that, in their adoration of Ms. Winfrey, Saudi women are expressing a hesitant sense of longing for real change in their country.
    “Many of us feel that
    the solutions for our problems have to come from outside,” Ms. Muhammad said. When President Bush visited Saudi Arabia in January, she continued, as an example, his presence briefly became a locus of hope for Saudi women. “A lot of women were saying that they wished they could talk to Bush about problems like forced marriage, about how our children are taken away if our husbands divorce us.”
    Nayla [COLOR="Black"]said,[/COLOR]“Oprah is the magic word for women here who want to scream out loud, who want to be heard,” Ms. Muhammad said. “But we need to have Saudi women who help women here. We need to have women social workers, women judges.”
    “We have a very male-dominated society, and it’s very hard sometimes,”
    Ms. Muhammad said. “But for now I have my coffee, and sit, and I watch Oprah. It’s my favorite time of day.”
    !!!

Oprah is the magic word for Saudi women

What do you think about that??

Waiting for your views about this article..

I did my best to pinpoint the most important parts

Why is that a christian women who can't enter some

of the churches in her country because she is black ,

can have the ability of solving problems of a totally different

society with a totally different religion and traditions?!!

Subhan Allah

الصور المرفقة الصور المرفقة
    • نوع الملف: jpg 0.jpg‏ (34.2 كيلوبايت, 94 مشاهدات)
    /

" اللهم استعملني في طاعتك "

/

أستغفر الله العظيم التواب الرحيم لذنبي
    وللمسلمين والمسلمات و المؤمنين والمؤمنات
    الأحياء منهم والأموات إلى يوم الدين

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد : Saudi Women Find an Unlikely Role Model: Oprah

[CENTER]At First ..
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    Opera is the magic word for Saudi women ..
    a nice statement ..
    I join my opinion to the people you report their words apove..
    I think tou will find some diffeculty ito change people mind in such a topic..
    I am a women and I like tolisten and talk to people like ..
    OPERAAAAA [/CENTER]
    يمنع وضع اكثر من صورة او صور نسائية او صور ذات حجم كبير
    يمنع وضع روابط لمواقع ومنتديات أخرى
    يمنع وضع روابط الاغاني
    يمنع وضع البريد الالكتروني

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية أميرة بأخلاقها@
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    الدولة
    Riyadh
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

SoOoSoOo

It's an important topic

I'll be back

مميز الصورة الرمزية Dr.future
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    الدولة
    في عالمي الخاص الآن
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

I can call this Article " NOT TO VEIL" OR "getting out of Hijjab"

This will answer your(saudi majesties) women

saudi women respnse to the false-hero oprah winfrey
    click and listen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhRBLJl9ZvM

This is the real answer from Ahmed Dedat
    ===============================

one guest said we should teach our children in schools
    torah-bible and the quran she said oh no, quran No.! then the whole stage laughed
    she has also made it clear that she isnt a big fan of muslims in the middle east !!!
    do you recall any other racist moments from her?
    im gonna stop watchin her silly show

England

· 1 in 4 women may experience violence in their relationships with men (Women's Aid Federation [England] report, 1992)

· Severe, repeated and systematic violence occurs in at least 5 of every hundred marriages in Britain;
    Between 40 and 45% of murdered women are killed by their male partners;
    Between 1 of every 2 women are murdered by their male partners every week;
    more than 25% of all violent crime reported to the police is domestic violence of men against women, making it the second most common violent crime; (Domestic Violence - Action for Change, G. Hague & E. Malos, 1993)

· 100,000 women per year seek treatment in London for violent injuries received in the home (Punching Judy, BBC1 TV programme, 1989)

· 30,000 women and children stay in refuges in the UK every year;
    One quarter of all assaults are in domestic circumstances (Domestic Violence - Report of an Inter-Agency Working Party, 1992)

· Jean Louis stated that between one third to two thirds of divorce cases are due to violence at homes, consuming intoxicants and the low moral standards of men.

· In another report, 77% of husbands who beat their wives do it for no reason. Additionally, the report quoted a woman, whose husband has been beating her for three and a half years since they got married, she said: “If I tell him complain about anything after he beats me, he would resume hitting me, and thus I choose to remain silent. He does not beat using one method, but rather uses many different means of beating, like punching, kicking and hitting my head against the wall; and he would not care if his kicks or munches fall on sensitive areas of my body.”

· Women organizations try to provide shelters, financial assistance and psychological care for the victims. Joan Jangler is one such example for women who lead this type of campaign, and through the past twelve years she helped thousands of people who were abused at their homes. She collected seventy thousand Pounds to run this project and established the first center in Manchester in 1971, and then her centers spread throughout England and reached one hundred and fifty centers in total.

· Domestic violence accounts for almost a quarter (23%) of all violent crime. The British Crime Survey: England and Wales. London: Home Office, 2000.

· In 1999 37% of women homicide victims were killed by present or former partners. This totals 92 women, - 1 every 3 days, or 2 women per week. Criminal Statistics England & Wales 1999. London: Home Office, 1999.

· 1 in 5 young men think that abuse or violence against women is acceptable. Zero Tolerance Charitable Trust. 1998.

France:

· In France, almost two million women are subject to physical abuse. The officials from the French police stated that this phenomenon covers around 10% of the French families. The government announced that they will run a campaign to educate people most of whom consider this phenomenon a normal thing.

· Michele André, who is the secretariat for women’s rights in France: “Even animals are treated better than women sometimes. If a man hits a dog in the street then at one person would complain to an animal right’s organization, but when a man hits his wife in the street, no one moves”. She added in a press conference to French press: “People must be made to understand that hitting is an act that just will hold them accountable for. I would like for people to stop thinking of this as a normal matter … the world admits of the existence of the concept of a controller and a controlled, and approves of it …this is a logic that must be stopped”.

· “France Swar” newspaper quoted officials in the police forces regarding such who said: “92.7% of beating cases amongst spouses happen in cities while 60% of the calls appealing for help in Paris were women whose husbands were abusing them”

· The secretariat for women’s rights in France that there different types of abuse practiced against women, some are psychological, like threats and humiliation, and others are physical, like hitting.

· An organization named “Rescue of women who are beaten” noticed that the women who are received in their organization range between 25 and 35 years of age, and the average they were mothers of two children whose education level was law. In most case such ladies were isolated from their families and neighbors. More than often, matters like illness, addiction to intoxicants or unemployment made the abuse practiced against them increase even more, but few dared to expose their situation due to them fearing their husbands’ revenge, or due to the lack of courage.

· A twenty five year old lady, who tolerated two years of her husband’s beating, said when she was told to leave her house: “In France we do not talk about our married lives, because we do not trust his friends or anyone else to the point that we disclose our personal secrets to them”

· Alixder Douma, one of the French writers resembled women to meat slices saying: “The more you beat them the thicker they get”

Canada:

· In a major survey done of over 12,000 Canadian women in 1993, findings showed that one in four women reported experiencing violence from a partner or ex-partner. The Violence Against Women Survey. Ottawa: Ministry of Supply & Services, 1993.

· The results of a Canadian survey that included married women reflected that the capital experienced more intensive cases of violence against wives than any other place. 36% of wives openly declared that they were abused one way or another at least once since they reached the age of sixteen. 81% of the abuse cases recorded by the police department were done by males, 9% of the abuse cases were done by females, and 10% of the abuse cases were done by both males and females. More than half of these cases (53%) resulted due to one of the two parties at least being under the influence of intoxicants.

New Zealand:

· According to an official survey to record the cases of domestic violence which was conduct by the Suzan Snaifli and her team reflected that almost three hundred thousand woman and children were victims and domestic violence cases.

· Moreover, according to another survey done by social services in New Zealand, it was agreed that the ratio of domestic violence reach a rough percentage of 14%. According to other similar studies and surveys in 1994, the ratio was 1 out of 10 or 1 to 4 based the population. This means that the number of abused children were 129556 and the number of abused women were 172125, giving a total of 301681 abuse cases all together.

· In the year 1985 domestic violence was one of the factors that contributed to the increase of divorce cases to reach 59% from 1500 divorce cases. 38% of these cases were working class women who were forced to call in the police for severe cases of beating, while 13% of the middle class wives refrained from calling the police, in addition to 4% of the wives from the upper class.

Germany:

· According to one of the surveys in Germany, not less than one hundred thousand women are being attacked and abused by their husbands or boyfriends yearly, both physically and psychologically, with the possibility that the actual figure jumps the six digit number.

· One of the surveys conduct attributed the high number of abuse cases to long-term unemployment, debts, being an alcoholic and extreme jealousy. One of the governmental institutes in Germany set a program to offer aid through a charitable organization over a period of two years as a solution to this phenomenon.

Switzerland:

· Switzerland 1997 - 20% of a small sample of women report being physically assaulted (From WHO's website).

These were some surveys and numbers reflecting the reality of the situation of the western woman in the United States and Europe. These countries are claiming to want to reform men by amending laws and legislations worldwide.

The American and European man who commits such a huge number of abuse cases against women, whether a wife, a daughter or a girlfriend, he does so because the method of upbringing in their countries are corrupt and astray and need major practical reformation.

Women in the Arabic and Muslim countries do not face even one tenth of such humility, because men get their guidance from their religion before the law, men are (in most cases) ashamed of committing such crimes that these surveys address.

We are not claiming that our communities are free from any abnormal cases, but such crimes remain within limited numbers that co not exceed by any case 5%.

The so called “Women freedom” program that is trying to enforce the western values and criterions on the entire glob, is doing nothing but attempting to place Muslim women in a low rank and make her a cheep commodity for men to enjoy, use and abuse her by working during day time, then physical abuse on her and her children at night.

We wish that true and authentic surveys could be conducted in our Islamic countries to prove to the world that the Muslim woman who wears a head veil and a face cover, as in some of our conservative communities, gets honored and enjoys the care which the American and western woman never dreams to get.

Note: Most of the statistical data collected are about Western societies that are due to the availability of documentation on the matter. We realize that crime is prevalent in all societies -- Eastern and Western alike. The main thrust of our topic is that adopting the Islamic solution is more fruitful than man-made solutions.

Note: Most of the statistical data collected are about Western societies and that are due to the availability of documentation on the matter. We realize that domestic violence is prevalent in all societies -- Eastern and Western alike. The main thrust of our topic is that adopting the Islamic solution is more fruitful than man-made solutions.

2008 STATISTICS

كل عام وانتم بخير

مميز الصورة الرمزية rose rani
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2008
    الدولة
    somewhere
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

thank you sis for this imprtant topic

i do not to be tough ,but why muslims always are astonished about the weastren country
    and need help for them while islam take care more about women'right perfectlly
    the problems are in ourselves andwe should solve them by our selvesnot by helping from others
    by this way we give them a chance to criticize our religion

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية BloumagrieT
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2004
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة nice-teacher مشاهدة المشاركة
    At First ..
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    Opera is the magic word for Saudi women ..
    a nice statement ..
    Hello nice-teacher

wa alaikum asalam wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh

Welcome dear to the forum and

glad that our club have won your first post

Now to the main point

Can you tell me how Oprah is the magic word for Saudi women?!

I really don't get it

I join my opinion to the people you report their words apove..
    I think tou will find some diffeculty ito change people mind in such a topic..
    You know when I posted this thread I didn't

intend to change anybody's mind or view point

My intentions were written in the above post ,

I asked a question which may be you haven't noticed it

So I wish you would never jump to conclusions my dear sister

I am a women and I like tolisten and talk to people like ..
    OPERAAAAA
    There is no harm of talking to people like Oprah if the intentions

were to benefit from her life experiences cause what

I know about her that she suffered alot in her life

though we have in our society so many women who had

such experiences and they are Muslims and they understand

our life style and traditions more than any one else

You can't just depend on someone who never been to our

country and never lived in our society to solve our problems..

They have have their own problems which Oprah and people

like her couldn't solve uptill now..

We need to be independent and Oprah isn't the magic word..

Thanks sister for passing and sharing us you view

which I do respect

[GRADE="C0C0C0 FF1493 000000"].
    .[/GRADE]

[GRADE="808080 DC143C 808080"]^.^[/GRADE]

/

/

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2004
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Dr.future مشاهدة المشاركة
    I can call this Article " NOT TO VEIL" OR "getting out of Hijjab"

This will answer your(saudi majesties) women

click and listen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhRBLJl9ZvM

This is the real answer from Ahmed Dedat
    ===============================

Well done

Dr.future

You've done a good job

Allah may protect you and reward you brother

I think Ahamd dedat said well in the vidoe

He was right in every single word he said

Heavens for him and you brother

.[/GRADE]

/

/

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية أميرة بأخلاقها@
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2008
    الدولة
    Riyadh
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Hi again

Sorry for being late

what a pity?? How Oprah is the magic word for Saudi women

she insulted Islam and Muslims women when she interviewed Rania AL-Baz

أوبرا وينفري تهاجم المرأة السعودية!

تناولتالإعلامية الأمريكية المشهورة "أوبرا وينفري" المرأة السعودية في برنامجها ـ الذي يحمل اسمها، ويحظى بمتابعة واسعة على مستوى العالم ـ بطريقة مثيرة للدهشة من تحاملها غير المبرر على المسلمة في السعودية، فقد طلبت من المشاهدين إبعاد الأطفال من أمام الشاشة قبل أن تمتلئ بوجه مذيعة سعودية تعرضت للضرب والأذى من قبل زوجها قبل فترة، لتختزل المجتمع السعودي كله في هذه المذيعة وزوجها وتحمله ـ المجتمع السعودي ـ نساء ورجالاً وزر هذا الرجل الذي اعتدى على زوجته!

ومن جملة ابتعادها عن الموضوعية والمنطقية، لم تنس أن تعرض بزي المرأة المسلمة والتزامها الحجاب حين وصفته بأنه أغطية سوداء تعيق حركة المرأة عن الانطلاق في الحياة بحرية، متعجبة وجمهورها من أن المرأة في السعودية لم تزل غير راغبة في قيادة السيارة إلى اليوم! ثم ختمت برنامجها موجهة حديثها للمرأة الأمريكية قائلة: "عندما تكوني إحدى مواطنات الولايات المتحدة فأنت الأكثر حظاً في العالم، لأنك تتمتعين بحق اختيار مصيرك".

she described the veil as black covers which impede movement

she also asks the viewers to keep their children away why?????

Oprah Winfrey deals with issues specially those which concerning of Islam by particular way which I call it (double standards) she pretend that she feel sorry to what happen to this Arab T.V host Rania AL-Baz but in the same time she insulted the Islam and Muslims women when she spoke about the veil and why do not women drive a car in Saudi Arabia

Who gives her the right to solve others' problems?

We have our own personality we can solve our issues by ourselves we do not need others who are never been in our country and never lived in our socity and do not belong to Islam

We are Muslims and our belongingness to prophet Mohammad and Shariah laws is a great honor to us

When Islam had spread all over the world,women have taken their rights.. Muslim women are envied by others because they did not take the same rank which muslim woman have obtained it

At the end How Oprah is the magic word for Saudi women
    SoOoSoOo

thanks sister for sharing us this important topic

appreciated

شخصية بارزة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2007
    الدولة
    In saudi Arabia ,where Peace and Justice exist,In the kingdom of Humanity
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Well ,at the beginning I would like to say a thank-you word to you SoOoSoOo for your well-chosen topics .Also, I am sorry for being too late to hit my reply back to your thread .Regarding to what I am about to say about it , I could classify my opinion according on two main points .They are illustrated as the following

First : What do we expect from someone like Oprah?To support us ?To endeavor herself for our sake? I strongly do not believe it . Allah has said in the Holy Quraan (( Not pleased or Satisfied Jewish and christains Will Be Upon you Muslims Unless You follow their Creed )) So , I think there is no comment much more suitable than this one from Allah .

Second : I blame those women who try always to make of Oprah a superhero for solving our own problems .It is not our society fault ,nore it is our culture as they((women ))always allege. The fault -if found- is ours . Before blaming our society and identification as muslims , we have to blame ourselves for those troubles occur to us .We must cure first what is in there inside of most of us of grudge and envy towards each other .Alhamdulellah ,we live in a very peaceful country where justice and security are on the top of its priorities .Moreover, we are in no need of Oprah to tell us the solutions of our problems in a country which the judiciary system in it is based on both the Holy book -AlQuraan Al-Kareem and the Sonnah -Alhadeeth Ashareef- I am not saying that we are perfect ,,,, But I am sure that we are the best
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة postgraduate ; 13-10-2008 الساعة 05:51 AM

مميز الصورة الرمزية Dr.future
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    الدولة
    في عالمي الخاص الآن
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة postgraduate مشاهدة المشاركة
    Well ,at the beginning I would like to say a thank-you word to you SoOoSoOo for your well-chosen topics .Also, I am sorry for being too late to hit my reply back to your thread .Regarding to what I am about to say about it , I could classify my opinion according on two main points .They are illustrated as the following

First : What do we expect from someone like Oprah?To support us ?To endeavor herself for our sake? I strongly do not believe it . Allah has said in the Holy Quraan (( Not pleased or Satisfied Jewish and christains Will Be Upon you Muslims Unless You follow their Creed )) So , I think there is no comment much more suitable than this one from Allah .

Second : I blame those women who try always to make of Oprah a superhero for solving our own problems .It is not our society fault ,nore it is our culture as they((women ))always allege. The fault -if found- is ours . Before blaming our society and identification as muslims , we have to blame ourselves for those troubles occur to us .We must cure first what is in there inside of most of us of grudge and envy towards each other .Alhamdulellah ,we live in a very peaceful country where justice and security are on the top of its priorities .Moreover, we are in no need of Oprah to tell us the solutions of our problems in a country which the judiciary system in it is based on both the Holy book -AlQuraan Al-Kareem and the Sonnah -Alhadeeth Ashareef- I am not saying that we are perfect ,,,, But I am sure that we are the best

May God bless you mate

regards

كل عام وانتم بخير

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2004
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة rani99 مشاهدة المشاركة
    thank you sis for this imprtant topic

i do not to be tough ,but why muslims always are astonished about the weastren country
    and need help for them while islam take care more about women'right perfectlly
    the problems are in ourselves andwe should solve them by our selvesnot by helping from others
    by this way we give them a chance to criticize our religion
    rani99

Thanks sister for enriching the thread

Well said dear bravo

.[/GRADE]

/

/

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2008
    الدولة
    Somewhere, Where I can shed my tears all alone.....
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

I gotta admit , the more one lives the more "stupid" people come out trying to look like highly educated "human beings".. In my opinion, Oprah is absolutely one of the strongest negative influences that our youths experience as their minds blossom in an attempt of being a mixture of independent thinkers & unfortunately emotionally independent in respect of comprehending the the little flaws our ancestors inherited us with ...

I understand the high probability of discovering tremendous numbers of Saudi folks or I rather not label them as Saudi people but as "Liberality Seekers" in our society, however I believe as Muslims we should stick to our beliefs & the principles of Islam. As they were illustrated by the greatest Prophet mankind witnessed .. & shall ever do ... Our Prophet Muhammed may peace & blessings be upon him ...

I simply can NOT allow someone as low as she is, to think that she has the right to talk in public about the fundamentals of Islam ... As some of them are believed to be "Limiting Beliefs" or Beliefs that have worn out & shall be renewed ...

That's all.. & Welcome me in your sweet Saudi English Forum .... I'm a newbie here lol...

Regards
    We are the next generation of this nation .. Let's be proud ..

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2004
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أميرة بأخلاقها@ مشاهدة المشاركة
    Hi again

Sorry for being late

what a pity?? How Oprah is the magic word for Saudi women

she insulted Islam and Muslims women when she interviewed Rania AL-Baz

she described the veil as black covers which impede movement

she also asks the viewers to keep their children away why?????

Oprah Winfrey deals with issues specially those which concerning of Islam by particular way which I call it (double standards) she pretend that she feel sorry to what happen to this Arab T.V host Rania AL-Baz but in the same time she insulted the Islam and Muslims women when she spoke about the veil and why do not women drive a car in Saudi Arabia

Who gives her the right to solve others' problems?

We have our own personality we can solve our issues by ourselves we do not need others who are never been in our country and never lived in our socity and do not belong to Islam

We are Muslims and our belongingness to prophet Mohammad and Shariah laws is a great honor to us

When Islam had spread all over the world,women have taken their rights.. Muslim women are envied by others because they did not take the same rank which muslim woman have obtained it

At the end How Oprah is the magic word for Saudi women
    SoOoSoOo

thanks sister for sharing us this important topic

appreciated
    Ameea Al-Ameera

Thanks for enriching the thread

You're totally right

May Allah bless and protect you dear sister

.[/GRADE]

/

/

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

In fact, I usually watch Opera Show
    I can't deny that she sometimes discusses some good topics but I also have to admit that she is a big disbeliever in Islam and we should not allow her to influence us and chang our beliefs Allah says in Surah Al-Mutaffifin
    ( Those in sin used to laugh at those who believed,
    And whenever they passed by them, used to wink at each other (in mockery);
    Allah also says(But on this Day the Believers will laugh at the Unbelievers:
    يمنع وضع اكثر من صورة او صور نسائية او صور ذات حجم كبير
    يمنع وضع روابط لمواقع ومنتديات أخرى
    يمنع وضع روابط الاغاني
    يمنع وضع البريد الالكتروني

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2004
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة postgraduate مشاهدة المشاركة

postgraduate

I'm the one who should be sorry brother for being late , too late

but you know how school is

So sorry

Yes, you're right totally right

Well said brother for those words

The problem lies within those women personalities

They are weak from inside they can't handle and solve their own

problems and they blame their religion and society

Thanks brother for enriching the thread with your comment

Bless you

.[/GRADE]

/

/

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2004
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة TheBrokenHeart مشاهدة المشاركة
    I gotta admit , the more one lives the more "stupid" people come out trying to look like highly educated "human beings".. In my opinion, Oprah is absolutely one of the strongest negative influences that our youths experience as their minds blossom in an attempt of being a mixture of independent thinkers & unfortunately emotionally independent in respect of comprehending the the little flaws our ancestors inherited us with ...

I understand the high probability of discovering tremendous numbers of Saudi folks or I rather not label them as Saudi people but as "Liberality Seekers" in our society, however I believe as Muslims we should stick to our beliefs & the principles of Islam. As they were illustrated by the greatest Prophet mankind witnessed .. & shall ever do ... Our Prophet Muhammed may peace & blessings be upon him ...

I simply can NOT allow someone as low as she is, to think that she has the right to talk in public about the fundamentals of Islam ... As some of them are believed to be "Limiting Beliefs" or Beliefs that have worn out & shall be renewed ...

That's all.. & Welcome me in your sweet Saudi English Forum .... I'm a newbie here lol...

Regards

You're most welcome brother

Hope you enjoy being here among us

and

Well said brother

Yes , you're right and I agree

but let me tell you those aren't only youths,

some of them are old enough

but they are seeking those things too

Rania Al_baz when she got interviewed by Oprah , take here as

an example for those kind of people

A woman being beaten to death by her husband