النتائج 26 إلى 50 من 104

الموضوع: let's write....don't hesitate

انجليزي جديد الصورة الرمزية LENAR
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

A026 رد: let's write....don't hesitate

hiiiiiii, guys ,how are you today? thank god the exam was very easy my effort is not loosen hahaha
    now iwant to help me plizzzzz ,i have exam about
    conversation after holiday can you help me plzzzzzz i want to donowled subject its represting hospital appoint ment ,resturant, intrpduce my self better , can you help me guys??

انجليزي رائع الصورة الرمزية بنت الذيب
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2006
    الدولة
    في احضان من احب
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: let's write....don't hesitate

hiiii
    gus ,how are you ?i like this subject to much

today idid not go to school ifelt very tired

ido no have any thing else

see u

انجليزي جديد الصورة الرمزية thegame
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

thanks alo for that but its just hard to write every day 24hours and when a guy wanna write he haves to now the grammer and its diffucalt lol~~~~~~~and thanks for the advice but i went to america and i learned it with the grammer the diffulct thing is the grammer or its so so so easy ur bro faisal

انجليزي خبير
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2007
    الدولة
    اممم اناا في قطرر :)
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

hi
    iam vrey sad to day
    because the score of ILES exame was

just 5

just 5

just 5

so i need to work and improve my languge

يااااااااااااارب
    الخطه الاولى تمت بنجااح ...... التوووفل
    الخطة الثاااانية جاري العمل عليها ...... الجامعه ((قااانون ))

احبكم يااااا منتدى سعودي انجلش

مهاني88

انجليزي فعال الصورة الرمزية special miss
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    الدولة
    Never Land
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Hi, everybody
    First of all I'd like to congratulate the members who Have done well in their exams. BRAVO

I'd like to say that I've had a very pleasant day at school, though it was tiring. The students were quiet and welling to study and that encouraged me to use a game while teaching them. It was really fun
    See You!
    Tomorrow isn't only another day; it is also another chance!

انجليزي خبير الصورة الرمزية عدو اليأس
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2007
    الدولة
    RIYADH
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

it's really a very good topic i thank you for this great effort
    i'm a little bit busy right now so ..i'll be back soon
    غـــزة.. قلبي إليكِ سينتمــــيوإنني بالروح أفـتديكِ وبــالـدمـي
    وليـخسأالـعدوان لاتـتألـميصبراً أيا غـــزة..لا تــستسلمـــي

من كلماتT.Ahmed AL-mashraqi

The genocide goes on..meanwhile..
    we will not be silent
    The victory is coming soon
    .Don't worry it's a matter of time

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

A030 رد: let's write....don't hesitate

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii ,guyshow are you today ?
    are you fine ?????
    ok ihave exam tomorrow and its seem easy but ifeel boored ididnot now why?

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية فـيصـل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    الدولة
    my mother's heart
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

helllo guys
    again
    guys

u know that i used to write to my daily in a special note

of course in English
    so i will learn more in a short time

ok let's start
    from the beingging i didn't go to the university....i was upsent today
    becasue of many reasons
    as usual when i sleep in the home
    i didn't wake up before 11 in the morning
    on 11 and half am
    i woke with a sweet face
    lol
    becasue i slept well

after that i went to drink any thing

that's all

because everything after that going soomthly

see u later
    من وجد الله فماذا فقد , ومن فقد الله فماذا وجد

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, guys how are you today , imiss you all sooooooo much
    please can you help me please ???????? iam really need to help me please espically faisal plizzzzzzzzz cuz you are proffissonal in enghlish
    can you bring to me several conversation about many subject i'll apriciated that soo much faisal

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    الدولة
    my mother's heart
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

hellllllo

lenar

don't worry

i brought to you a very good conversation
    if you wouldn't like it .....ok i could change it easily

here we go

The following conversation took place at Anthology Film Archives, in New York, on November 3rd 2000. It was originally recorded for Vogue Magazine, only a small portion of the conversation was actually published in the magazine. We present here a more substantive extract from a conversation between two of the most eminent figures in avant garde cinema.

Jonas Mekas: Here you are, Stan Brakhage, whom not only for me, but for most of those who write serious film criticism, or make movies, considered as possibly the number-one living filmmaker, both in the importance of the body of your work and in your influence on other filmmakers.

Stan Brakhage: And here is what you are to me: in addition to being a great filmmaker who has forged ahead in an area where you are practically unique, that is, the diary, journal film, you are the only one who has created a believable, meaningful, extended journal across most of your adult life. In addition to this, you have found a way to sponsor films that you love and to create cooperatives through which they can be distributed; to create Anthology Film Archives so that they could be preserved and shown in a repertoire and continue today to be certainly the only place for what we want to call Poetic Film. So, you have not only done these two things, but you also have this rich life as a poet. Not knowing Lithuanian, I can just read the English translations of your work, which are very moving to me. I don’t know how you keep all this going.

JM: We both have been in it all for fifty years now. You have been making films since 1953. And me, in the Spring of 1953 I moved to the Lower East Side of New York and opened my first showcase for the avant garde films at the Gallery East. I showed Kenneth Anger, Gregory Markopoulos, Maya Deren, and Sidney Peterson. So you see, I didn’t move very far.

SB: Well, the man who really gets something done is the one who can stay at home. Of course, ironically, you are an exile, exiled from your home [Jonas Mekas was born in Lithuania and emigrated to the United States shortly after World War Two].

JM: We lived in a century where for maybe half the world it was made impossible to remain at home. So now, I often say that cinema is my home. I used to say culture was my home. But it got a little bit confused. Nobody knows what culture is anymore. So I stick to cinema.

SB: That’s where you and I first got into trouble, with what culture was, and art. I was so frightened the social concerns of the sixties would overwhelm the long-range aesthetic possibilities, as I viewed them. As I look back on it now, I think that you were largely right, that I needn’t have been afraid for the arts in the ways in which I was. Let’s say, many of the films that came out were very stupid from a standpoint of art, or aesthetics or even craftsmanship. Still, they were crucial to the moment.

JM: When we celebrated Anthology Film Archives 30th anniversary, I got together with Ken Kelman and P. Adams Sitney and we talked about the creation of the Essential Cinema Repertory, which consisted of some 330 titles of very carefully selected films that we felt indicated the perimeters of the art of cinema. We came to the conclusion that we did not make any bad mistakes in our choices. I discovered that what I showed, what I promoted, all ended up in the Essential Cinema Repertory, the films that are now considered the classics of the sixties. There were, of course, some that did not become classics. Important works are always surrounded by some that are not that important, but as time goes they fall off. In a sense, it’s like Darwin’s law applied to the arts. Not the biggest, but the most essential survive.

SB: I was afraid the lesser works would sink the ship.

JM: They just evaporate. Your work, or that of Kenneth Anger, Maya Deren, and Michael Snow, they just keep growing.

SB: But I also wonder if that doesn’t have more to do with what you provided.

JM: What came up during my conversation with P. Adams Sitney, was that what’s lacking today is serious or passionate writing on the contemporary avant garde film. That, of course, was my function in the Village Voice, via my column Movie Journal.

SB: I don’t know any. Is there any aesthetician or critic or any kind that regularly deals with the Poetic Cinema in the entire North American continent?

JM: There are many alternative newspapers and monthlies, but none of them cover the Poetic Cinema, They are all writing about Hollywood-kind of the film.

SB: That’s also pretty much true now for poetry, architecture, or some of the performance arts: there is no regularity of coverage.

JM: You walk into a newspaper store and you see twenty, thirty magazines on art, but inside you see nothing but advertisements.

SB: In defense of myself, one of the ways I got most laughed at, in the sixties and seventies, was when I tried to defend the word art. I finally had to give it up because it was taken away by everybody and applied to every kind of consideration. It ceased to be a meaningful word.

JM: I read a survey conducted by Peter Moore, who had a column in Popular Photography magazine in the mid-60s, where people were asked whether they felt they were artists. Six million people said they felt they were artists. Of course, when you have six million artists in one country, then you give up using the word art.

SB: Pretty soon, someone said, half the American nation will be teaching art to the other half.

JM: Some terms get so overused that you have to forget about them for a while until time cleans them up.

SB: We have other words that have suffered from this, words like “love,” “God,” “evil.” So I would say that it isn’t just film that suffered from these difficulties. All the arts, what we traditionally call the arts, have suffered from this breakdown of terminology, this lack of serious critique. Here is a discipline far older than any other we know of human beings, but when it’s taught in public schools, in fact in colleges, it’s taught as a playground for finger painting and for expressing yourself.

JM: I would like to bring something else up. When you began making films in the early fifties, and when I turned to cinema, around the same time, there were several other very important developments in the arts – action painting, the improvisational theater of Strasberg, the Happenings theatre, conceptual art, Fluxus, and video art – and it all somehow produced a thing called installation art, which has developed and grown. Now that installation art has swallowed video, film, sculpture, painting, and everything else, I meet more and more young people who are interested in returning to the very basis of their arts. At some point you have to go back to the very essence: what is really music, painting, cinema, poetry, etc.

SB: Remember, when we were choosing the name Anthology Film Archives, we thought that there should not be the article “the”, because we thought there will be other anthologies and that they would contradict our Essential Cinema list and that would set up a dialogue.

JM: No, that did not happen. We were the only ones who were crazy. Same as when Andy Warhol was making his film portraits. I thought and I wrote in the Village Voice, that the time will come when everybody will be making film portraits, because it’s so easy. Nobody imitated Andy. They cannot imitate Warhol, or Dreyer, or you. All those things happen only once, and that’s the beauty of it

SB: That’s also the great truth. I have come to an age when I mostly say “I don’t know.” That’s what passes for wisdom. Some few things I do know. One thing I know is that there’s no two people on Earth alike; all their cells are as unique as snowflakes.

JM: But the interesting thing is, that despite the fact that every snowflake has its own shape, beyond the shape there is water. Somewhere they all meet, somewhere we all meet. When people call me an independent, I usually say, no, I depend on many things, my friends, my past, what I read, all the poets.

SB: Gertrude Stein said there are those who are independent dependents, and those who dependent independents.

JM: Now I want to talk to you, dear readers. Nobody else will ever do what Stan Brakhage, or Ken Jacobs, or Kenneth Anger are doing. So we better love them, help them, and take care of them. These are such unique achievements of the human spirit, like fragments of paradise on earth.

SB: This is really that side of you that could not stand to see what you cared for and loved and respected just scuffled aside; that you deeply felt you needed to speak for them and save and preserve them.

JM: I think it’s a very unfortunate mistake to think that what the avant garde filmmakers are doing is something very far out and not for the everyday. People seem to think that our lives, or the strangeness of our lives may be of some interest, but not our work. But I think the work is universal, because poetry is universal. There is no difference between reading a volume of Sylvia Plath and seeing a film by Stan Brakhage. I wonder where ideas that Poetic Cinema is more difficult to appreciate come from. In schools Faulkner and Olson are taught in the same classes. In literature the kind of separation that is made in cinema does not exist.

SB: There is a kind of professor that knows that is he or she books Hollywood movies only, that they will be popular. They will have huge classes and secure their tenure… Whatever it is, I still continue. I am mostly painting on film now and it takes time to make twenty-four individual frames for every second, but that is really all I can afford. I can afford only a few photographed films.

JM: My own diaristic style came very much from that fact that I had no time and money to make a scripted, “conventional” film. So instead of making films I just filmed. I sometimes joke, I say I am not really a filmmaker; I am only a filmer. I film real life. I never know what will come next. The shape of my films emerges from the accumulation of the material itself. I go through my life with my Bolex camera. Here is a question for you. Let’s take a film you did in Canada, The God of Day Looked Down Upon Him. Did you see its shape in your mind when you began it, or did that shape developed as you went along?

SB: I knew from the beginning it was the third part of a trilogy. The title comes from Charles Dickens’ David Copperfield. This was the first summer we went back to this place on Vancouver Island where my wife was raised. I still was hairless because of the chemotherapy; I had come very close to death. So I was in the mood to see that ocean in relationship to the end, or to the night, or to the darkness. My head was filled with things like Rothko’s old age paintings, like the Houston Chapel. That Chapel saved my sanity. Also Braque, the old age Braque, the real brown period, with the wooden plow. I felt old like that, I had expected to die, and I still expect to die any moment.

JM: I just wanted to know for myself, if you had any idea, feeling of the shape before you began filming it. To make a film, a filmmaker is one who already at the beginning sees its shape more or less. But I never have that. I am just a filmer, because it’s life. I don’t know what the next moment will bring, and when I will want to film.

SB: But you’re such a stylist. You know that it all hangs together. I called you the Samuel Pepys of film because you’re a stylist in that sense.

JM: Yes, but the style and the techniques come from the content, from this procedure. I am dealing with real life from moment to moment and instantaneously.

SB: Do you ever think about money?

JM: I never think about money.

SB: I knew you’d say that.

JM: There is a space next to Anthology Film Archives where we are going to build a library for the largest collection of written material on avant-garde/independent cinema. It will cost $3.5 million. I know the library will be built. All it takes is to believe in it, and work, work, work…

here

another conversation which is easy

Conversation between two young girls

Recently we were rushing around doing our Chinese New Year shopping. Mr MG had to take my girl along with him to cut his hair while I took baby along with me to shop at the ladies department. Baby was good. He followed me around everywhere into various fitting rooms and tagged along while I tried on shoes. Hehe.

According to Mr MG, my girl made a new friend at the hairdressing salon so I asked her about it and this is what she told me.

My Girl: Mummy, the girl got nice shoes. Its orange and green polka dots. The girl say her shoe is nicer than mine.

My thoughts: Hahaha. Girls will be girls.

My Girl: Mummy, the girl also got a mummy, daddy and a baby but the baby not yet born.

MG: Oh, you saw her mummy's stomach was big big is it?

My Girl: Yes, her mummy also cut hair but the baby didn't get dirty because the baby was inside the stomach.

My thoughts: Hahaha. I am recording this down to show my girl the funny things she used to say as a little girl.

i hope that i could help you

regards

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

A046 رد: let's write....don't hesitate

thank you faisal you are realy helped me ,thanx alot

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

hiiiiiiiiiiiii ,guys how are you today
    what 's about haliday ?

isn't nice ?? in my opinion it's not nice cuz ifeel boored and iam always think what am i do but nothing

are you have suugigission to do works in holiday please

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية BloumagrieT
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2004
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Good morning every one

How are you all?!

Since most of are having exams, I wish you all the best

Keep up the hard work and may Allah reward you all with success and good marks too..

I'm having a good time but two more days and we'll get back again to school..

May Allah help us all

/

" اللهم استعملني في طاعتك "

/

أستغفر الله العظيم التواب الرحيم لذنبي
    وللمسلمين والمسلمات و المؤمنين والمؤمنات
    الأحياء منهم والأموات إلى يوم الدين

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    الدولة
    my mother's heart
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

helllllllllo guys

first ,sorry for the long upsent for some reasons

anywhy...today and the days before it are rotain days with any thing

intersting

thank God

thank God
    because my

mum is beside me

when i feel sad she always asks me

faisal honey

why u didn't like before
    ??
    do u need anthing
    ???

how
    i can help you my
    sweetheart
    ???

all theses questions
    means that she loves me

so so so
    much
    and from her deep heart
    may Allah keep my mum in good wealth

and if u have found a person love you

i mean ture love

that's enough
    for the emotions

that's set

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

A010 رد: let's write....don't hesitate

hello<how are you guys

sory for long upset ,really i was busy

and i miis you all so much,now holiday is finished and we wil go to study ahhhhhhhhhhhh

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية BloumagrieT
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2004
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Hey everyone here

How are you all?!

I hope you're doing good in your exaaaaaaaams

You know when I was at university, I loved exaaaams so much..

I really enjoyed studying so much..

I wish that I could go back to these days again..

Well today I'm so happy that I can't sleeeeeeeep ^^

It was a good day at school.. I had fun..

Nothing much

Have a nice weekend everyone

Bye bye

^_^

/

" اللهم استعملني في طاعتك "

/

أستغفر الله العظيم التواب الرحيم لذنبي
    وللمسلمين والمسلمات و المؤمنين والمؤمنات
    الأحياء منهم والأموات إلى يوم الدين

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    الدولة
    my mother's heart
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

helllllo guys

today is the last day in the week and as u know that wendesday is the favorit day since 10 years ago
    but today is totaly different becasue i was unpsent please
    please

don' tell my mum ...she will bunish me....if she knows
    i'm joking

and as all of u know did when they were unpsentieesm they sleep all the morning

lol

i feel happy by end of this weekend

at the same time i hope that
    the match today get it
    Barce

that's all

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

HELO GUYS , HOW ARE YOU .
    SORY FOR THE LONG UPSENT CUZ I HAVE EXAMS ALOT AND I WAS BYSY
    ALSO TOMORROW I HAVE EXAM AHHHHH IAM REALY CONFUSEAND IAM WAITING THE HOLIDAY SO MUCH
    REALLY IAM TIREDAND I FEEL BORING IDIDNOT KNOW HOW CAN I CHANGE MYSELF I NEED BUSH REALLY

مميز
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    Riyadh
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

hi there

good afternoon

about myself I'm fine approximately and thank allah

wow faisal it's a great idea ... I will start

it's 1:10 p.m. I just arrived from my school really it was a looooong

it's not just for today it's daily looool

when I reached my home I change my uniform then I went to pray

after that, I kiss my mother's hand and I said : hiiiii mamy looool

she said to me : Reemoooo speak arabic or don't talk to me

really I was tired and sooooo sleepy that time ,, I ate my lunch

looool I couldn't complete it will be soooooo long story lol

anyway .. hopefully to accept my passing

Regards
    المجتمعات بأفرادها تتحكم بها التصورات والقيم والإهتمامات التي تشربتها وتبرمجت بها تلقائيا لكن السياسة هي التي تتحكم بالثقافة اتجاها ومحتوى

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    الدولة
    my mother's heart
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

thank you Remma for your participation

i'm really didn''t enter this section from long time cause of exams...u know the last week at university used to be toguh weeks.however, i want from anyone..here if he would know anything about the following question please answer

what's the best way to improve the writing...really i need all of you to answer on this question

ok i'm waiting you.....to achive the aim

yours
    faisal

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    الدولة
    my mother's heart
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

hellllllllllllllllo my dear friends

how are you.....how's ur studying for

the students

how's ur teaching for

the generations builders

how's ur works
    those who work at company or elsewhere

i hope all fine......immm today i going to tell you what happened with me from the morning untill the after noon

i know it's short time but it's easier for me to write

loooooool

i woke up as brallinat new employer with huge exciting to study....at university

lol

to be honest i'm hardlly go to the university these a days
    i don't know why.....anyway i attended the first two lectures becasue i have two in the thuesday shcudal

when i finished these two classes i get back home with my cousin.......and i tried to take a rest untill AL-thher payer but i couldn't

after the prayer i directed to the decktop then entered into our great fourm
    Saudienglish

afte that, i wrote what happen with me from the early morning untill now

i hope u enjoy reading that thing

see you in another time

byye

yours
    faisal

انجليزي فعال الصورة الرمزية special miss
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    الدولة
    Never Land
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Hi, everyone
    Sorry for the long absence but I was really sick
    I haven't been able to sit in front of the computer for a long time

But, thanks to Allah, I'm much better now and I'm ready to come back and share in all the wonderful topics.
    Tomorrow isn't only another day; it is also another chance!

انجليزي جديد الصورة الرمزية Ashwa
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2009
    الدولة
    Green Land
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Thanks Mr.Faisal for your opinion but please Iwant to help me>>>>>>>>

انجليزي جديد الصورة الرمزية Ashwa
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2009
    الدولة
    Green Land
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Please I need Essay about desert and holidays and trees in my Exam
    its very very important
    Help meeeeeeeeeeee,

انجليزي فعال الصورة الرمزية انجليش وبس
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    الدولة
    Gaza
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Goodevening every body

i hope you are well

how is summer with

is it so hot ??

about me
    it is nice wether

i like the breeze of fresh air come through the summer days

ok

about your topic

don't be sad !!!!

but

it is so so sooooooooooooo nice and graet topic

i like it very much

This subject will help us greatly in the development of our language. And to develop skills in writing and also to talk

and i was so interisting while reading your nice and lovely day
    specailly Fisal

so nice writing

your level is excllent
    go ahead

I wish you continued success and excellence

and you Soso

ok i'll tell you something about my boaring day

it is friday

I woke up late about 9 to half bast 9

i have my breakfast

then i have some tea

my mom asked me to help her with some things in the kitchen

i make it so quikely
    then i go went ahead to my room

you know the final exames are soo near

i'm so frightened

i have to read so well

i have to get high marks

i got tired and i feel sleep

then i went to help my mother to make the lunch

i made salad very quicly
    then i pray

after lunch i saw indian film

i sit with my sisters

then i complete the drama

it is about macbeth play
    it is so nice

then i sit on the internet

i was ungry because my frined told me that sha sent the work to help her with

on the powerpoint

but i did't find it

i will beat here

now i have many things to do

i have to finish the play this day

ok

thanks so much
    for the nice topic

and for listening to my boaring day

i hope nice days to all of you

and nice exames

with all my best wishes

regards

لا تحزن معاك الله يا أعظم شعب .. لا تحزن بعون الله يهون الصعب

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. Phrasal Verbs: Write it Down: Everyone write down the homework, please!
    بواسطة thisisnotgramma في المنتدى منتدى تعليم اللغة الانجليزية
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 03-01-2014, 08:00 AM
  2. Please, Read and DON'T leave till you write something
    بواسطة امير القلوب في المنتدى منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 06-10-2007, 11:45 PM
  3. don't let me alone i will be sad if you don't inter
    بواسطة honey في المنتدى المنتدى التعليمي العام
    مشاركات: 14
    آخر مشاركة: 10-01-2007, 04:18 PM

المفضلات