النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3

الموضوع: كل من ساعدني يارب يسر أمورة في الدنيا والاخرة كل من بعدعني الله يسامحه

انجليزي جديد الصورة الرمزية هتوون
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Awt12 كل من ساعدني يارب يسر أمورة في الدنيا والاخرة كل من بعدعني الله يسامحه

السلام عليكم اطلب منكم يااخواني واخواتي موضوع عن الصديقه
    يتطلب الشروط التاليه 1اين بدات العلاقه 2 اذكري صفاته 3 اكتبي حدث وقع بينكم 4 لايقل عن 55 حرف 4 هذا الشرط على حسب القدرة يكون مترجم ويكون سهلا الله يارحمان ويارحيم ويارب العالمين كل من ساعدلي فرج الله همه واغفر له وللوالديه ويسر امرة وادخله جناتك واحسن خاتمته ياااااااااااااااااااااااا ااااااااااااااااااااااااا ااااااااااااااااااااااااا اااااااااااااااااارب
    ملاحظة لازم يكون اليوم قبل بكرة علي اختبار

مميز الصورة الرمزية حسام III
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    الدولة
    Somewhere in Islands
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: كل من ساعدني يارب يسر أمورة في الدنيا والاخرة كل من بعدعني الله يسامحه

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

just 7 minutes, it will be done

مميز الصورة الرمزية حسام III
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    الدولة
    Somewhere in Islands
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: كل من ساعدني يارب يسر أمورة في الدنيا والاخرة كل من بعدعني الله يسامحه

بالنسبة للحدث اللي وقع بينكم بصراحة ما اعرف هذي شغلات حريم
    اكيد هواش على تشبس خخخخخخ امزح بس ممكن تضيفه من عندك
    اين بداأت اضيفهيا بنهاية البرجراف الاول اوكي
    وهذا المقال بسيط وسلس جدا

A best friend is the first person who comes in when, out of the door, the whole world has gone. A best friend is one who loves the truth and you, and will tell the truth in spite of you. There are lots of people who you make friendship with, but it is very hard to find a true and honest friend. But I am very lucky that I have a best friend with whom I can share my feelings and divide grief with. Her name is …... She is very friendly, and I am very happy to have her as my best friend. She is very well respectful, hardworking, and an honest person.
    First, ….. has all those friendly habits that we seek in a friend such as friendly behavior and respectfulness. She is very respectful and friendly person. For example, to be more respectful person, if anybody comes to her house, she welcomes her to come in and ask to have a seat and then she ask her to have something to drink very nicely. She is also very helpful person. For instance, she helps her parents in their work such as mowing the lawn and cleaning the house. She also helps his mother preparing the dinner and helps her in washing the dishes.
    Also, …. is a hardworking and a very punctual person. She likes doing her work on time. For example, she always does her homework and gives it to the teacher whenever it is due. She always attends her classes and prepare for her tests and quizzes. And to keep her grade up in all classes, she studies hard for tests and quizzes.
    Finally, …. is very honest friend. She is very well mannered and organized person. She loves the truth and hate lying. Beyond that if she make any mistakes, she tries to solve the mistake. He doesn't like hiding things like most of the people, such as hiding the truth. And she always keeps her work. She takes every risk to be successful in life.
    In conclusion, ….. is very friendly and well organized person. She loves the people who speak truth and to be successful in life she is working very hard. And I am very happy to have her as my best friend!

بالتوفيق يارب

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •