الموضوع: ساعدوني في هذا اليوم الفضيل

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

A026 ساعدوني في هذا اليوم الفضيل

Hi everybody,
    tomorrow i have to send my essay about research paper.
    I want you to evaluate me and show mistakes and correct them for me.

really, i passed in a difficult situation .

This is my essay

Before I write about this topic in my research paper I send to you a different topic, but unfortunate you didn't accept it. Then you provide us with number of topics. and ask from us to write about one of them. Actually, I preferred writing for Beckett who is one of the famous writers of the 20th century. I take a look on his works and confused which work I will write about. Finally i found myself fell in love with his play " Happy Days"

It discussed through it's acts three major themes. Loneliness and the need companionship is clear show on when the play revolves around pairings and the need of humans to live together. Stasis masquerading as change, within Rituals domination the play constrained but frequent actions. Also the ritual becomes a repetitive motion that shows the routine of life. The death ritual brings to Winnie and the legitimate option of suicide it presents. Beckett makes Approach of death more dramatic through this stagecraft. His ability to use the language that is depend on it's social usage to have the meaning. He defies a traditional theatrical rule of using motion to keep the audience engaged. Happy Days is known as one of Beckett's more cheerful plays, due in large part to Winnie's nearly unflagging optimism.

In my point of view Beckett depends on the Vision for the random,closed shrink on it the world's energy and vitality as well as people from the activity and movement, everything is being slowly and repeated of mechanism virulently.

I used in research paper these references, Gontarski, S. E. Beckett's Happy Days: A Manuscript Study. Columbus, Ohio: Ohio State UP, 1977. Sohn, Doug-Ho. The Concept of Time and Space in Beckett's Dramas, Happy Days and Waiting for Godot. Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, Seoul, Korea. <http:home.sprintmail.com/~lifeform/happy_godot.html>. Beckett, Samuel. Happy Days: The Production Notebook of Samuel Beckett. Ed. James Knowlson. Boston: Faber and Faber, 1985.

________

note:- if anyone have a specific addition it will be welcomed ( especially in my opinion as i think i didn't write very good ) ..

Waiting for you,,

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: ساعدوني في هذا اليوم الفضيل

Hey there :)

Juma3a Mubaraka
    While I was reading your Essay I found grammatical mistakes.

Here we go . .and by the way best of luck ^_^

Before I
    start writting in this topicin my research paper I
    sent to you a different topic, but unfortunate you didn't accept it. Then you
    provided us with number of topics. and asked us to choose one and write about it .
    Actually, I preferred writing about Beckett who is one of the famous writers in the 20th century. I took a look on his works and I became confused which one I will write about. Finally ,after having a general look I fell in love with his play " Happy Days"

Through it's actsyou can see that it discuss three major themes. Loneliness, the need for companionship which is clear within the play and the need of humans to live together.

هنا حاسه اني مافهمت ايش القصد بالضبط
    Stasis masquerading as change, within Rituals domination the play constrained but frequent actions. Also the ritual becomes a repetitive motion that shows the routine of life. The death ritual brings to Winnie and the legitimate option of suicide it presents.
    Beckett madethe Approach of death more dramatic through the actions. His ability to use the language that is depend on it's social usage to have the meaning= His language is pleasant and social that everybody can understand. He defies a traditional theatrical rule of using motion to keep the audience engaged. Happy Days is known as one of Beckett's most cheerful plays, due in large part to Winnie's nearly unflagging optimism.

In my point of view Beckett in this play followed the Vision for the random,closed shrink on it the world's energy and vitality as well as people from the activity and movement, everything is being slowly and repeated of mechanism virulently.

At the endthese references helped me alot to understand the play and to write about it :::

Gontarski, S. E. Beckett's Happy Days: A Manuscript Study. Columbus, Ohio: Ohio State UP, 1977. Sohn, Doug-Ho. The Concept of Time and Space in Beckett's Dramas, Happy Days and Waiting for Godot. Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, Seoul, Korea. <http:home.sprintmail.com/~lifeform/happy_godot.html>. Beckett, Samuel. Happy Days: The Production Notebook of Samuel Beckett. Ed. James Knowlson. Boston: Faber and Faber, 1985.

Insha Allah you will accept my correction and the adds .

Good luck :)

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: ساعدوني في هذا اليوم الفضيل

Thank you very much

cant express how am happy with your corrections

may Allah bless you

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية فـيصـل
    تاريخ التسجيل