الموضوع: myself ~essay

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

myself ~essay

مساء الخير كيفكم

ابيكم تساعدوني عشان بكره عندي اختبار ابي منكم تجيبو برغراف عن my self ويكون 9 اسطر بليز عاجل جدا
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة M.o_o.N ; 10-04-2010 الساعة 10:08 PM سبب آخر: عنوان مخالف

مميز الصورة الرمزية N teacher
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2009
    الدولة
    in a nice world
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: طلب مساعدة ضروريه جدا الآن .....

حياك الله هنا نماذج

My name xxxx and l live in xxxx. I am a student at ........ College ........ I study .......and I love that department. I want to complete to high diploma or bachelor at College of Higher Technology. My native language is Arabic and other language is English. . I like to use computer and I like to read books about history. I want to travel to different countries such as Malaysia. Sometimes, I run two kilometres at the night. Also, my hobbies swimming in the sea and I like to wake on the sand. I love to make friendships from different states in Oman. There are many things, I like to do or see, but must complete my study before any things. After finish the study, I want to marry and buy beautiful car with build small house. I love my parent’s father and mother much more. I live in small village, but beautiful village. There are many things to see or do in my town but I think the most popular is old souq. You can see gardens and farms. Also, you can see fort and old buildings. People are very friendly and honest. Boys play football and girls cook or read magazine. I hope to have more time to do many things in my vacation like attend in course about using computer with using internet. I think all people have dream, but my dream to be great man in the country for build my country. For example, manager at big company.Every day I water the plants and I like to grow plants and flowers. I eat healthy food to protect my self such as vegetables and fruits. I am very happy and lovely man in my life

I am Le Quang Trung . I was born in Ha Tinh province . I am an electronics engineer. I have just graduated in June . My family have six people : my father, my mother, and three younger brother. All my younger brother are student . Now, I am searching for a job in electronics and telecommunication in Da Nang city, Viet Nam .

Hello my name is Katrina Valdez and I go to South Hills High School in the state of Sunny California. As of right now I am a senior in High School who will be graduating in early June. I feel very excited about it, but at the same time I’m a little sad, because I will miss all the people I grew up with. After High School I plan to go to a community college at Mt.Sac where I can major in business. I’m really interested in becoming my own boss and what I mean by that is I want to run my own clothing store. For such a long time I was so confused about what I wanted to be, but this year in my Senior English class I felt better and reassured about the career I want to pursue. The career activities we did truly helped me in deciding on my major, especially the Job Shadow. I am now eager to get out into the world and start my life hopefully I will succeed! Well enjoy taking a look at my website where you will learn a little about my life.

www.sampleessayaboutmyself.com/

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: طلب مساعدة ضروريه جدا الآن .....

الرجاء الاطلاع على قوانين منتدى الطلبات حتى لايحذف طلبك مستقبلا‎

N teacher

Thank you

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. I Hate Myself
    بواسطة ACME في المنتدى English Club
    مشاركات: 18
    آخر مشاركة: 22-02-2011, 10:03 PM
  2. How to Write Essay, Great Essay, Academic Essay, Academic Writing ( In briefly)
    بواسطة :lost lady: في المنتدى منتدى تعليم اللغة الانجليزية
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 04-09-2009, 01:20 AM
  3. In myself i must believe
    بواسطة ferny في المنتدى منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام
    مشاركات: 9
    آخر مشاركة: 24-05-2009, 09:02 PM

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات