Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: ماذا تعني لي الحياة

What Does Your Life Mean To You?

What Life Means To Me

I may still be young and naïve but I believe that life is worth everything. For me, it's not just about having a relationship, companionship, good friends or maybe a job that you like, if you are lucky. Some people will settle for things like this because for them, it's by far the best it can get. For me, that's not all you get from this world.

I believe in harps and violin and thunders and lightning. I believe in being in love and not just a mere accord of comfort for two people. I believe in "being in love" .

Life is worth so much. Life is more than spending endless hours in the gym and eating carrot and celery sticks just to seek approval from others. It is not about basing my everyday existence an eternal word of wisdom of long-dead self proclaimed philosophers and saints. My life is not about living somebody else's dreams and beliefs but my own.

Life is so much more than merely pursuing the norms of the society but trying to be a good person in my own accord. It is not about wildly chasing dreams to be superior over others. It's more about long walks down serene green meadows drowned in my own thoughts.lane.

Life is about passion, freedom and love. I will only walk this road once; I might as well make the most of it.

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •