الموضوع: مساعدة في كتابة بحث

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مساعدة في كتابة بحث

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    تحية طيبة مني وبعد أخواني عندي بحث عن أحد الخلفاء الراشدين باللغة الإنجليزية أرجو أنكم تساعدوني باسرع وقت أرجو ان لا تقرأوا وترحلوا واامل أن يكون البحث منظما بحيث
    نسبه
    مولده
    نشاته وهكذا...

وأرجو إرفاق فهرس مع البحث
    أرجوكم لا تخذلوني لأن أخر موعد غدا
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة ܟjust E ; 15-05-2010 الساعة 09:39 PM

انجليزي خبير الصورة الرمزية الذكييية
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: رجاء خاص عندي بحث هذه أول مشاركة لي أرجو الا تخذلوني

تفضلي اختي هذا البحث ..
    اتمنى انه يعجبك ..
    ادعيلي بالتوفيق ..
    Biography of Abu Bakr may Allah be pleased with him

Name - the correct: -
    Abdullah bin Othman bin Amer bin Amr bin Ka'b bin Saad bin bin time Tim ibn Ka'b Taymi Louay al-Qurashi.

Nickname:
    Abu Bakr

Title:
    Outdated, and the friend.
    Was called the "old" because:
    = Was nice
    = For freeing slaves and face
    = Offline for good
    = It was: the mother of Abu Bakr does not live with a child, when born of the House has received, she said: Oh God, that Otaiqk of death, Vhbh me.
    There are other

And the title of "buddy" because the sincerity of the Prophet peace be upon him, and very believable in the morning as Isra has been said to him: The friend allegedly by the family, said: "he has said has been ratified!
    And he called friend of God the Almighty said: (which comes with the truth and sincerity of it, those are the dutiful)
    According to their interpretation: that comes with the truth is the Prophet peace be upon him, which is believed Abu Bakr may Allah be pleased with him.
    And the title of the "friend" because it is the first true and secure the Prophet peace be upon him than men.

And he called the Prophet peace be upon him "friend"
    Al-Bukhaari from Anas ibn Maalik, may Allah be pleased with him that the Prophet peace be upon him one rose and Abu Bakr, Omar and Othman, the mountain shook them and said: "Stand firm, it was only you and a friend of the Prophet and two martyrs.

Abu Bakr may Allah be pleased with him called "Alooah" to compassion

Generator:
    The elephant was born a year after two years and six months

Described as:
    Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him a white thin, light exhibitors, Marouk face, protruding forehead, and was used to dye with henna and stuffiness.
    He was a man Assefa any soft-hearted, Most Merciful.

Virtues:
    What won the virtues as a man possessed Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him

• it is the best of this nation after its Prophet peace be upon him
    Ibn Omar may Allah be pleased with them: we snort among the people in time of the Prophet peace be upon him, Vnger Abu Bakr, Umar ibn al-Khattab, then Uthman ibn Affan, God bless them. Narrated by Bukhari.

Al-Bukhaari narrated from Abu Darda may Allah be pleased with him said: "I was sitting with the Prophet peace be upon him as Abu Bakr party taking his clothes showed up for the knee, said the Prophet peace be upon him: As for your comrade has ventured. He said: "I was between me and the letter I'm nothing, I hastened to him, then I regretted I asked him to forgive me but he refused to, so has said to you: God will forgive you O Abu Bakr - three times - and that the age of remorse came home, he asked Abu Bakr: Abu Bakr is sinning? They said: No, he came to the Prophet and started face of the Prophet peace be upon him Eetmar, even pity Abu Bakr Fjtha on his knees and said: O Messenger of God, and God I was darker - twice - said the Prophet, peace be upon him: that God sent me to you Vqltm: lied, and Abu Bakr said: sincerity, Wasani himself and his money, do you forsake me, my friend - twice - what is traumatized beyond.

Has already been to the faith, and was accompanied by the Prophet peace be upon him and truthfulness, and continued with the length of his stay in Mecca, despite having been hurt, and was accompanied by migration.

• It is the second of the two in the cave with the Prophet peace be upon him
    Almighty said: (the second two are in the cave, as he says to his companion does not grieve that God is with us)
    Suhaili said: Do not you see how he said: Do not be sad and did not say do not be afraid? Because sorrow the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him fear for his job on himself.
    In the correct from the hadeeth of Anas ibn Maalik, may Allah be pleased with him that Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him told him: I looked at the feet of the infidels on our heads and we are in the cave and said: O Messenger of God, if someone looked at his feet to see us under his feet. He said: O Abu Bakr, what do you think the third was two God.

Since he wanted the Prophet peace be upon him to enter the cave before it entered for consideration in the cave so as not to affect the Prophet peace be upon him anything.
    As Sara in the way of migration was walking at times in front of the Prophet peace be upon him and his successor at times and sometimes on his right and sometimes on the north.

So said the men at the time of Omar may Allah be pleased with him as if they preferred Omar Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with them both, bringing that Omar may Allah be pleased with him and said: God's Night of the Abi Bakr is better than Al-Omar, and the day of Abu Bakr is better than Al-Omar, I have the Messenger God's peace be upon him to proceed to the cave, accompanied by Abu Bakr, and started walking an hour and an hour in his hands behind him, so clever a messenger of God peace be upon him said: "O Abu Bakr, the owner of the walk-hour hands and hour back? He said: O Messenger of Allah remind request Vomshee behind you, then remind monitoring Vomshee between your hands. He said: "O Abu Bakr, if it was something I wanted to be your inferior? He said: Yes, and who sent you the right were to be familiar only be me without you, and when finished to the cave Abu Bakr said: O Messenger of Allah place until Aestbri Aljehrp, went in, and makes you doubt, then said: "Get down, O Messenger of God, came down. Umar said: and my hand for that night is better than Al-Omar. Narrated by al-Bayhaqi in the Governor and the signs of Prophethood.

• Because emigrated with the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him taking all his money in the way of Allah.

• It is the first Caliphs

Has commanded us to imitate them, as in saying peace be upon him: you my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the rightly guided caliphs after me, cling firmly to it. Narrated by Imam Ahmad, Tirmidhi and others, an interview with the total true methods.

And settled a successor to the Muslims unchallenged, surname and Muslims as "Khalifa Messenger of God peace be upon him"

• The succession may Allah be pleased with him provided
    Has commanded the Prophet peace be upon him is in his illness that people in prayer
    In the correct for Aa'ishah said: "When a disease of the Prophet peace be upon him during his final illness came to him to pray Iwznh Bilal said:" Tell Abu Bakr to lead. I said: Abu Bakr, a man Asif [in the novel: the Thin Man] The sojourn not cry, can not read. He said: "Tell Abu Bakr to lead. Like I said: He said in the third - or fourth -: Inken dwellers of Joseph! Tell Abu Bakr to lead, and prayed.
    Therefore, "said Omar may Allah be pleased with him: do you not satisfied with our mundane to the floor with the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him our religion?!

Al-Bukhaari and Muslim narrated from Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her: "The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him in his illness: allegedly to me, Abu Bakr, and your brother to write a book, I fear that the wish Mtman and say: I first, and Allaah and the believers, but Abu Bakr.

The woman came to the Prophet peace be upon him His words in something Vomrha order, she said: O Messenger of God what do you think, if I find you? He said: if Tjdine Faati Abu Bakr. Narrated by Bukhari and Muslim.

• has commanded us to imitate him may Allah be pleased with him
    He said peace be upon him: they follow one of your leaders those after me, Abu Bakr and Omar. Narrated by Imam Ahmad, Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah, a talk properly.

• Abu Bakr, who issue fatwas on the time of the Prophet peace be upon him
    Therefore, the Prophet peace be upon him a prince on a pilgrimage in the argument before the Farewell Pilgrimage
    Al-Bukhaari and Muslim from Abu Hurayrah may Allah be pleased with him said: Abu Bakr sent me in his argument that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him before the Farewell Pilgrimage in Rahat, signaling the people on the Day of Sacrifice: Do not perform Hajj after year, gentile, and roams the House naked.

And Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him-bearer of the Prophet peace be upon him on Tabuk.

• The spent his entire as urged the Prophet peace be upon him alimony
    Omar Bin Al Khattab may Allah be pleased with him: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him that we give, and he agreed that money so I said: Abu Bakr said earlier that the preceding days. He said: I came half of Mali, said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: What did you leave for your family? I said: like him, and Abu Bakr came to him with all he said: O Abu Bakr, what kept for your family? He said: "kept them God and His Messenger! Omar said: God does not preceded by something never. Narrated by al-Tirmidhi.

• The attributes that I like people to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him
    Amr ibn al-Aas to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: the people I love thee? He said: Aisha. Said: I said: men? He said: her father. Narrated by Muslim.

• It attributes may Allah be pleased with him that the Prophet peace be upon him taken by his brother.
    Al-Bukhaari and Muslim narrated from Abu Sa'eed al-may Allah be pleased with him said: "Speeches of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him people said: The servant of God is better between this world and what he has that servant chose what Allah. He said: Abu Bakr wept, crying Fjbna to tell the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him Abd-good, so the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him is mohair, and Abu Bakr, let us know. The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: One of the security of people in his company and his wealth, Abu Bakr, if you're taking a friend is my Lord, taken to Abu Bakr, but brotherhood of Islam and liking him, do not stay in the mosque door only bridge except the door of Abu Bakr.

• It attributes may Allah be pleased with him that he praised God
    Glory and praise said: (and should prevent "O * which pays money Itzky Q: What one has jihaad * only the sake of the Supreme Lord * will accept)
    These verses revealed in the Abu Bakr may Allah be pleased with him.
    One of the first two, but the former is the first ex-
    Almighty said: (and former ancients of immigrants and supporters and those who Atbaohm in truth, God bless them as they are well prepared for them gardens beneath which rivers flow, that never win the Great)

• The he praised the Prophet peace be upon him
    When he said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: the ankles to show off not seen him on the Day of Resurrection. Abu Bakr said: The one half of my clothes relaxing but Otaahid him and has said that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: You do not make it to show off. Narrated by Bukhari in the virtues of Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him.

• It attributes may Allah be pleased with him that he was called from the gates of Paradise are all
    He said peace be upon him: It spent a couple of things of things in the way of Allah be called from the gates of Paradise: O servant of God, this is better; it was the people praying was invited as a matter of prayer, and who was from people of jihad will be called from the door of jihad, and who was from the people charity called a matter of charity, and was invited people to fast from the door and the door of the fast-Rayyan. Abu Bakr said: What this is named from those sections of necessity, do all of them named Sun Ya Messenger of God? He said: Yes, and I hope to be them, O Abu Bakr. Narrated by Bukhari and Muslim.

• The collection of attributes that good deeds in one day
    Muslim narrated from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: Who among you is fasting today? "
    Abu Bakr may Allah be pleased with him: I am.
    He said: Who among you has attended a funeral today?
    He said: It is you feed a poor person today?
    He said: "Who among you sick person today?
    The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: What man shall have gathered at the Paradise.

• It attributes may Allah be pleased with him that the man described as infidels as much as they described God bless the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him.
    To the afflicted Muslims in Mecca and intensified scourge out by the Abu Bakr immigrants Abyssinia even if it reaches the pools Laghmad received Aldegnp son, Syed continent, he said: "Where are you, O Abu Bakr? Abu Bakr said: Dress me out I want to Assih in the earth, worship God. Ibn Aldegnp: that like you do not go out or go out, you earn zero and reach the uterus and carry all the villages and the visitors had the ravages of the right, and I am your neighbor refer, worship your Lord Bbladk, journeyed Aldegnp son came back with Abu Bakr Vtaf under the supervision of Quraysh and said to them: Abu Bakr does not come out like it does not come out, Otakrgeon man earns zero and reach the uterus and carries all and Iqri guest Posted on misfortunes right?! Vonfzt Quraish Neighborhood Aldegnp son and believe Abu Bakr and said, I'm Aldegnp: Over the Abu Bakr Vliebd Lord at his home and pray, and read what he wants and does not harm us, so do not be revealed to him, I would have feared that fascinate our children and our women said that Aldegnp son of Abu Bakr, Umar Abu Bakr worship his Lord in his home not be revealed to prayer and reading in the non-home, and then seemed to Abu Bakr Fabtny mosque courtyard of his home came to the fore was in which to pray and read the Koran Viqcef by women idolaters and their children admire and look to him and Abu Bakr was a man crying does not have tears when reading the Koran, panicking that the supervision of Quraish infidels they sent to Aldegnp son came to them and said to him: we were Ojrna Abu Bakr to worship his Lord in his home and he exceeded that Fabtny mosque courtyard of his home and declared the prayer and reading was feared that fascinate our children and women died, I would like to be limited to, to worship God in their household did, although he insists that proclaiming that Vzle return to you that you owe then we hate Nkfrck, we're not recognizing profess to Abu Bakr. Said Aisha came Aldegnp son Abu Bakr said: "I know that which held you So either be limited to, or to respond to my conscience, I do not like to hear the Arabs I Okhvrt a man who held him Abu Bakr said:" I want you your neighborhood, ground floor next to God. Narrated by Bukhari.

• The Ali may Allah be pleased with him known as Abu Bakr bounty
    Muhammad ibn al-Hanafi: I said to my father - Ali bin Abi Talib, may Allah be pleased with him -: the people the best after the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him? He said: Abu Bakr. I said: Then who? He said: "Omar, and Othman, afraid to say I said: Who are you? He said: I am only a man of the Muslims. Narrated by Bukhari.

Ali may Allah be pleased with him: If I heard the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him recently Nfni God as he wishes it would benefit me, and if other Asthfatth told me, if I believed him NATO, and told me Abu Bakr Abu Bakr and sincerity. Said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: There is no slave who commits a sin a believer does wudoo improves purification and then prayed two asks Allaah's forgiveness but Almighty Allah will forgive him then read: (who, if they do an evil thing or wrong themselves) verse. Narrated by Ahmad and Abu Dawood.

• This was not a special Baali may Allah be pleased with him, but this is the case with sons
    Imam Jaafar Sadiq: Ooldni Abu Bakr twice.
    The reason for saying: Abu Bakr Ooldni twice, that his mother was Fatima bint al-Qasim ibn Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr, and his grandmother are the names of bint Abdul Rahman ibn Abi Bakr.
    He is proud of his grandfather and then comes to claim his followers and reviled very front of him?
    Jaafar al-Sadiq Salim bin Abi Hafsa had asked him about Abu Bakr and Omar, said: "O Salem Tolhma, I turn from foe, they were Emami Hoda, said Jafar: Oh, man Jiddah Salem ISP? Abu Bakr serious, not overwhelms me? Intercession of Muhammad peace be upon him the Day of Judgement that I did not Otolihama and recovered from foe.
    And narrated by Ja'far ibn Muhammad - a Ja'far al-Sadiq - from his father - Mohammed bin Ali bin Al Hussein bin Ali - may Allah be pleased with them all, he said: A man came to my father - I mean, Ali Bin Al Hussein, known and famous Pazin Abidin - said: Tell me about Abu Bakr? He said: for a friend you ask? He said: it calls a friend?! He said: "May your mother, had called a friend who is better than me; the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, immigrants and supporters, it did not call a friend, not the truth of God saying, go I'd like Abu Bakr, Omar and Tolhma, what was is in my neck.

And what was presented to the people of Iraq, they sat down to Zine El Abidine, mentioning Abu Bakr and Omar Vsboheme, and then in Aptrqua Osman Apetraka, Vstmanm.
    And Aptrqua: I mean they made frequent and severe.
    That is only the knowledge status of the Ministers of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, and the place of the owner in the cave, so he asked the man came Zine El Abidine: How was the status of Abu Bakr and Umar, the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him? He pointed his hand to the grave and then said: The time for him to acknowledge their status.

"Said Bakr bin Abdullah Muzani God's mercy:
    Abu Bakr as their predecessors frequently pray or fast, but something that is revered in his heart.

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah God's mercy:
    O wet for doctrinal and belief = Rizk Guidance, asking for guidance
    I hear the words of an investigator as saying = No folded him and not changed
    I love all the Companions = doctrine of kinship and affection by beg
    And all of them as preferred to incandescent = Cnama friend of them is better

• The collection of the house of Abu Bakr Abu Bakr and all of the great virtues is much that has not collected by the house of Islam
    It was the house of Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him in the service of the Prophet peace be upon him, as in preparation for migration, and what Abdullah ibn Abi Bakr and his sister's names in the transfer of food and news to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and his companion in the cave
    Aisha and wife of the Prophet peace be upon him is the daughter of Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him and about

Ibn al-Jawzi God's mercy:
    Four bred saw the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him:
    Abu dipper
    And his son Abu Bakr
    And his son, Abdul Rahman
    And his son Muhammad

Its work:
    Of the greatest works preceded Islam and emigrated with the Prophet peace be upon him, and persistence on the death of the Prophet peace be upon him.
    And its work before the migration that freed all seven tortured in God, they are: Bilal ibn Abi Rabah, Amer bin Fahirp and Znerp and Alnahdip and her daughter, and current Brown hoped that, mother Obeis.
    One of the greatest works by the war of succession after his apostate
    He was a man kind to slaves, but in this situation, is in a war apostates was harder and more of Omar may Allah be pleased with him who knew the toughness and intensity of opinion in the same God
    Al-Bukhaari and Muslim narrated from Abu Hurayrah may Allah be pleased with him said: "When the Prophet peace be upon him and the Normans Abu Bakr and kufr Arab Umar said: O Abu Bakr, how fighting people have said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: ordered to fight the people until say no god but God, it is said there is no god but Allah, be protected from me except money and the same right and up to God? Abu Bakr said: Allah will most certainly fight for the difference between prayers and Zakat, Zakat is right on the money, and God forbid me a hug if they performed to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him to fight them to prevent them. Umar said: By Allaah, what I saw that may explain God Abu Bakr to the fight I knew it right.

It was to drive a strong position to Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him so it was said: Nasrallah Islam Abu Bakr on apostasy, and Ahmad on sedition.
    May Allah be pleased with him a large amount of the apostates and those who withheld zakat, to kill the God Musaylimah liar of his time.
    However the situation but it enforced an army of Osama, who was the Prophet peace be upon him he wanted to enforce the Levant.

In his conquests opened the Levant, and the conquests of Iraq

In his collection of the Qur'an, where is may Allah be pleased with him Zaid ibn Thabit to collect the Qur'an

He knew the men, and therefore did not satisfy the removal of Khalid bin Walid, and said: God does not Achim sword basket on the enemy of God so that God is Eachemh. Narrated by Imam Ahmad and others.

In his signed and a story of repast, and the determination to walk by himself, he took the Ali Bin Abi Talib, may Allah be pleased with him control of his ride and said to him: Where are you, Khalifa, the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him? Tell you what you said, the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him day one: do not sniff CIVIC Tfjena yourself. And return to the city, Foo While God is not shocked your system of Islam never went back Abu Bakr may Allah be pleased with him and spent the army.

Abu Bakr may Allah be pleased with him the most appropriate Arabs, any Arabs know genealogists.

Asceticism:
    Matt Abu Bakr may Allah be pleased with him and left dirhams and dinars

Al-Hasan bin Ali may Allah be pleased with him said: When the dying Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him said: O Aisha Look Alqahp that we drink from the milk and plate that we Nstabh where and Marigold, which we recounted then we we make use of it while we were in charge of the Muslims, if were Varddi to Omar, when he died, Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him sent him to Omar may Allah be pleased with him, said Omar may Allah be pleased with him: God bless you, O Abu Bakr, has tired of came after you.

Pious:
    Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him a pious ascetic in this world, even when the succession took out a living in the request for the age and repeated it agreed to hold a baby of the house of money for what he is doing the burdens of succession

Said Aisha, may Allah be pleased: It was Abu Bakr Ghulam him out of the abscess, and Abu Bakr ate the abscess, came some days, he ate him Abu Bakr, the boy said to him: knowing what's this? Abu Bakr said: What is it? Said: "I speculated to a person in ignorance and the best fortune-telling but I cheated him, Vgayni This gave me so that I ate it, enter the Abu Bakr hand Faqae everything in the abdomen. Narrated by Bukhari.

His death:
    Died on Monday in a previously published the first thirteen years of migration, is I'm sixty-three years old.

Varzi, God bless him and grant him
    And collected in a place of honor

الذكييية ..

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

أشكرك أختي جزيل الشكر لكن لو ما أثقل عليكي ياريت تجيبيلي واحد عن عمر

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

ابشريييي من عيوني الثنتين ..
    انتِ تامرين امر ..
    انتظريني شوي ..

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

تفضلي حبيبتي ..
    Ratio
    [Hide]

Part of a series
    Ahl al-Sunnah and the Community

Beliefs

Pillars of Islam • Pillars of faith
    Ancestors • Hadith

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Guided Caliphs

Abu Bakr • Umar ibn al-Khattab
    Uthman ibn Affan • Ali ibn Abi Talib

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Madhhabs

Faucet • Shafi'i • Malkiya • Hnblip • virtual

Methods of thought

Maturidi • Ash'ari • Antique • Salafist

Movements and organizations

Preloip • Wahhabism • Dibondep
    Muslim Brotherhood

Wrote books;

Sahih Bukhari • Sahih Muslim
    Women's Sunan • Sunan Abi Dawood
    Sunan al-Tirmidhi • Sunan recaps
    Sunan Ibn Majah • Muwatta Malik

V • d • e
    Father: Ben Neville discourse bin Abdul Uzza bin winds Bin Abdullah Bin Bin ways Rzah bin Adi bin Ka'b ibn Louay [1] bin Ghalib [2] Ben Fehr bin Malik bin bin bin bin Khuzaymah Kenana aware of bin Elias bin Mudar bin Nizar bin Support bin Adnan. The uncle of Zayd ibn Amr ibn al-Neville the common religion of Abraham.
    Hntmp mother muslim Hisham bin invasive bin Abdullah bin Omar bin GATCO bin bin alert dogs once bin ibn Ka'b Loay bin Ghalib bin Fahar bin Malik bin bin bin bin Khuzaymah Kenana aware of bin Elias bin Mudar bin Nizar bin support bin Adnan. A cousin of both the Mother of the Believers Umm Salamah and Sword of Allah Khalid bin Walid. Meet with the lineage of the Prophet Muhammad in dogs bin time [2].
    The title, also known as Faruq Abu Hafs, Balfarouk have the title because it showed Islam in Mecca and the people hiding God There is a difference between faith and disbelief [3]. It was Omar's house in ignorance at the origin of the mountain which is said to him today Jabal Omar, was the name of the mountain in ignorance barren, and the age of the nobles of Quraish, and to the embassy is the Ambassador of the Quraish, the war took place between the Quraysh and other Bosoh Ambassador [4] [5].

[Edit] Birth and described
    Born B'daam elephant and after the birth of the Prophet thirteen years [6].

Appearance and shape, as narrated:

Topped with red white, good cheeks, bald head. His beard long and foremost be afraid when Arzian was Ikhaddbha henna has a long mustache. [7].

The mustache was told it was a long limbs was narrated in Tabaraani Macrothesaurus 1, p. 65: Narrated Abdullah ibn Ahmad ibn Hanbal told me my father idol Ishaq bin Isa foul said: I saw Malik bin Anas and abundant mustache I asked him about it he told me that Zayd ibn Aslam from the Amer bin Abdullah bin Umar ibn al-Zubayr that if the speech was anger twist his mustache and breathed. Uh

The long grave up his feet to the ground when he rode the horse appear to be standing and walking was Obeefa fast, strong and brave a prestige.

Said it has become brown in Alrmadp as he was hit with the Muslims severe famine.

[Edit] its inception
    Grew up in the Quraish and excelled most of them learn to read. Patron of the work of Ebel is small and his father was treated in the thick [8]. The sponsors of his father and aunts of the children of GATCO. And learn wrestling and horse riding and equestrian, and poetry. Would attend the Arabic market and a market Okaz, and Mijannah Thi metaphor, learn the trade [9], and became operational in trade, the profit of them and become rich of Mecca, and he left in summer to the Levant and Yemen in the winter, and famous for justice [10]

[Edit] family and his wives
    Jiddah Neville bin Abdul Uzza, who Taathakm the Quraish [11] [12] and his mother Hntmp muslim Hashim bin invasive married and divorced a total of seven women in ignorance of Islam and has three boys, ten [13]. Married life in ignorance sister Zaynab bint Uthman ibn Mazon Mazon, he was born, Abdullah and Abdul Rahman, the largest and Hafsa, and married a girl Malika Jarwal, he was born slaves of Allah but he divorced her and remarried after him Jahm bin Abu Huzaifa. Also was married to the cousin, daughter of Abu illiteracy Makhzoumi, then left to marry after Abdel-Rahman ibn Abi Bakr. And married or Hakim bint al-Harith bin Hisham ibn Abi regions, the widow of ignorance [14] Fatima, and she bore him different words in his divorce her. He married the beautiful daughter of Asim bin Thabit bin Abi Aloqlh of Aws. Atkp muslim and married Zayd ibn Amr ibn al-Neville, the wife of Abdullah ibn Abi Bakr accepted [15], which married Zubair bin Awam after the assassination of Omar. The sermon was given to Umm Kulthum, the daughter of Abu Bakr rejected it when she was small, and then married Umm Kulthum bint Ali bin Abi Talib, and she bore him Zaid paper [16]. He married a woman from Yemen is said to have the deity he was born Abdul Rahman smaller

[Edit] Islam
    Aslam Omar at The argument of the sixth year of Prophethood [17]. After three days of Islam Hamza [18]. He was ranked forty-Islam. He was sent on the Prophet peace be upon him thirty years, or twenty-odd years, different stories. The safest in the sixth year of the mission, in a famous story in the biography of the Prophet. Since the sounder turned magnitude of the Muslims to the severity of the unbelievers, and counter them, Voove beaten, was preceded to Islam Thirty-nine Sahabia was as a supplement to the forty, and he responded by God call His Messenger, peace be upon him when he said: "O dearest Islam also love the two men to you: Abu Jahl bin Hisham or Omar bin Khattab "Narrated by al-Islam was not Abu Jahl, evidence of God's love to him, and he has dignity.

[Edit] novel Omar
    Usama bin Zaid said that his grandfather Aslam said - told us that Omar ibn Al-Khattab: Would you like to inform you how the start of Islamic? We said: Yes. Said: I was one of the most people on the Messenger of Allah. And spoke to man-days in the sweltering hot day in some ways Balhajrp Mecca met me as a man of Quraysh,

He said: "Where do you go Son of speech? So you claim that you have entered you command in your home.
    I said: What is that?
    Said: "your sister has nujoom meaning. And she turned angrily The Messenger of God brings a man and two men if they became when the man by force Vicuan afflict him and his food, and it was joined to my sister's husband of two men. I came so I knocked the door,
    It was said: Who is this?
    I said: Ibn Khattab and the people are sitting reading the Koran in the newspaper with them. When they heard my voice Tbadroa and disappeared and left or forgotten paper from their hands. Faqamt women opened to me.
    I said: O enemy of itself, I have heard that you Sabot! - He wants to become Muslim - would lift the thing in my hands Vodharbha it. Vassell blood. When the woman saw blood cried, then said: O son of Khattab, what then do you go, it has converted to Islam. And so I'm irritated, I sat on the bed, if I looked at the book in hand, home,
    I said: What is this book? Oatinih.
    She said: do not give you. Not from his family. You do not wash of the impurity, are not pure, and that (not touch except the purified) [the incident: 79]. I kept them until Oatttnet If it: (name of Allah, the Merciful) And when I passed with (Merciful) scared and threw the paper out of my hands, and then came back to myself, if the: (Whatever is in the heavens and the earth is the Mighty, Wise) [iron: 1] Whenever I passed one of the names of God Almighty, scared, and then refer to myself until I was: (believe in Allah and His Messenger and spend of that which made you the successors) [iron: 7] until it reached to the saying: if you are believers () [iron: 8]
    I said: I bear witness that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of God. People went out Itbadron Zoom Upbeat what they have heard from me and Amedoa God Almighty. Then they said: O son of Khattab, good cheer, the Messenger of God called on Monday said: "O Allah, Islam is one of the dearest men either, Amr bin Hisham or Omar bin Khattab." And surely hope that the Messenger of Allah an invitation to you good cheer. When he knew me I told them the truth: they told me important messenger of God.
    They said: "is in the house of the bottom of the Safa and the elite. I went to the door rang.
    It was said: Who is this?
    I said: Ibn Khattab. What none of them dares to open the door.
    The Messenger of God: "Open it to respond Ihdh God to do good." And opened me up, two men Beddi Dnot of the Prophet
    He said: "they sent him." Vorsloni I sat between his hands. He took my shirt compound Fjzbni him and then said: "Hey I'm safest body IGAD, the letter O"
    I said: I bear witness that there is no god but Allah and you are the Messenger of God. Magnify Muslims in ways that I heard the opening of Mecca.
    It was I would not abscond I want to see the hit but was the safest I have seen. When I saw it I said: I do not like that makes me only affects Muslims. I went to my uncle and was honest, including Vqrat door on it.

He said: "Who is this?
    I said: Ibn Khattab. Went to I told him: I have notified the Sabot?
    He said: "I did? I said: Yes. He said: do not do. I said: Yes, I had done. He said: do not do. Ojav door and Doni (response) and went away.: I said: What is this something. I went until I came a man of great Quraish Vqrat him the door.
    He said: "Who is this?
    I said: Umar ibn al-Khattab. Came out to me, I said to him: I have notified the Sabot?
    He said: I did? I said: Yes. He said: do not do. He then went in, and Ojav door. When I saw it go out. He told me, man: you would like to know your Islam? I said: Yes. He said: If people sat down in the stone and met him, so I came, a man does not conceal his secret. Vasg him, tell him, in between you and him: I had Sabot it will appear to you and shouting and is announced. People gathered in the stone, so I headed man, Phinot him, Vosgit referred to as me and him.

I said: I was informed Sabot?
    He said: "not that Omar ibn Al-Khattab may Saba. People still beat me and hit them. My uncle said: What's this? It was said: Ibn Khattab. Stood on the stone, referring Bkmh said: "I had not held my niece were revealed people about me. And you do not I want to see anyone from the Muslims only hits I've seen and I do not strike. I said: What is this thing even makes me like what affects Muslims. Vomhilt even if people sat down in stone and reached my uncle I said: I hear. He said: "What I hear? I said: your neighborhood you reply. He said: "I'm not doing my speech. I said: Yes, that is. He said: what you want. I still went on strike and will strike even the dearest to Allah is Islam.
    [Edit] migration to the city
    Was merely one of the Muslims to the city publicly until Omar Ibn al Khattab, where wearing his sword and a bow on his shoulder and held shares and stick strong, and he went to the Kaaba, where in love seven times, then went to the place and prayed, then said to the workshops idolaters assembled: "Chaht faces, not forced to God except this Almats, who wants to Tzqlh mother and funding their child or his wife Sands Vlelgueni behind this valley. " Did not follow only one of them vulnerable people who guided them and their knowledge before [19]

And reached the age of the city, with about twenty people from his family and his people, including his brother, Zayd ibn al-Khattab, Amr and Abdullah children easily copied Ben pilgrim, and Khnes bin Sahmi husband of his daughter Hafsa, and his cousin, Saeed bin Zaid (one of the promised Paradise). And pitched upon arrival in Quba when Refaa bin Abdul Mundhir. He was preceded Musab Bin Omair Al Maktoum, father and son, Bilal, Saad, Ammar bin Yasir.

In the "city" brothers of the Prophet himself and was assisted by Ben Aouim [20] It was Agban bin Malik [21] said: Maaz bin Afra. Some scientists said there is no contradiction in this is a possibility that the Apostle had my brother with whom he has at various times [22] However, there are statements to the Caliph Umar ibn al-Khattab, including being its harshness and severity of Sunnis say they are in the right.

It was narrated by Ibn Sa'd in layers in the third volume 251 page first edition edited by Dr. Ali Mohammed Omar, in a section that the migration of Omar bin Khattab Omar dating secretly with Ayyash ibn Abi Rabia, when the children of light, without doubt .. Omar did not come out publicly

[Edit] fighting with the Muslims
    Omar has proved to be all sites, invasions witnessed by the Prophet Muhammad [23] During the battle of Badr was the life of the second, speaking in response to the Prophet Muhammad when he consulted before the invasion of Badr After Abu Bakr, and treats speech and called to fight the infidels. His uncle was killed Omar al-Aas ibn Hisham in that invasion. In the battle of Uhud response to the call Omar Abu Sufyan, when asked who had been killed. In the battle of the trench blessings of the age of profits with the Prophet (peace be upon him) after the sun went down [24]

[Edit] succession
    Umar ibn al-Khattab
    Commander of the Faithful

Maximum extension of the caliphate in the era of Omar 644.
    Choice:

He said that Omar, on the allegiance of succession: the womb of God, Abu Bakr, was tired after him. It was close to Omar Abu Bakr, supported and sustained, and provides opinion and advice, it is a Field Marshal Sidekick.

When Abu Bakr disease started to think of those who entrusted to him about the Muslims, there are ten promised Paradise, who died the Prophet is satisfied with them regardless of differences in health Tbcarham historians paradise. There are people of Badr, and all the righteous good guys, it is the one chosen by the succession after him? The circumstances in the country do not allow division and discord; there on the border battles between Muslims and an awesome horse, and between Muslims and Roman. And armies on the battlefield need to be extended and assistance related to the capital of the caliphate, and then only in an atmosphere of stability, the armies in the need to support the view, the supply of arms, and assistance with money and men, death is approaching, no time to wait, and Omar is who he is just and mercy, firmness and ascetic and Ora. It is genius, talented and, above all, of the wishes of the Messenger of Allah once said: "O dearest Islam also love the two men to you, Omar bin Khattab Omar bin Hisham" [al], was Omar Ibn al Khattab. Why not chosen by the Abu Bakr and the nation need, such as Omar? Not not change the nation has known age as defined later, for that friend was quick to consult the opinion of the first companions in life, what is found among them who refuse to pledge allegiance, writes Osman Testament, poor people on the Muslims, Vokaroa him and heard him and obeyed.

And believes that the Shiite caliphate forcibly taken from Ali bin Abi Talib, who charge by the Messenger of God in the Messenger of Allah, and many other events, especially on a modern house and modern status and recent Ghadeer Khum farewell. I have corrected many of the Sunnis and narrated by scholars, these conversations, they have denied that Sunnis and carried some of these arguments bearing on the interpretation. Spoke of the religious authority, Ayatollah Mohammad Hussein Kashif cover in the book out of the Shiites and assets for the allegiance of Ali bin Abi Talib, Abu Bakr and said: "Ali bin Abi Talib, may, recognized and Salem", to protect the Muslims and the absence of his supporters invoke them on the Bouksoa right and go against the words of the Messenger of Allah upon him.

[Edit] called the prince of believers
    When the Prophet Muhammad and Abu Bakr and Normans was said to him some of his associates Khalifa, Messenger of God. When Abu Bakr died after the guardian to the succession after the Omar bin Khattab said to the Khalifa Omar Khalifa, Messenger of God. Omar objected to this, saying: it came after he was told Omar Khalifa Khalifa Khalifa Messenger of God Vitoul this, but all agreed on the name you call its successor is named after him by the caliphs. He said some of the Messenger of God, we the believers and the age of our prince. And he called the age of the faithful.

If we are to further investigation and scrutiny, we said that is not the first Khalifa, called this "the faithful" because this label is not new, Abdullah bin horse-Asadi is the first of the so-called emir of the believers in the secret mission of the Prophet Muhammad to Palm according to the Hadiths the right contained in the books of the year [ 25]

Shi'ites believe that Ali ibn Abi Talib is the only true prince of believers called by his nickname.

[Edit] some speeches Omar
    O people, I wish you had and it not hope to be best of you and Oqguakm you and Ohdkm survey including representative of the important affairs of Maulit that you and enough life no matter how sad, pending approval by the account by taking your rights How to take them and put them where to lay it down and walk you how a prisoner Ferebee hired. The age became a distrust strongly and transmitting it, if God Almighty bestow His mercy and His help and support.
    [Edit] administrative and cultural achievements
    Has been characterized by under-Faruq "age" of the many achievements of the administrative and cultural, perhaps the most important of which was the first who took the migration principle of Islamic history, as it was the first without divans, who first took the house money, and the first concerned with the establishment of new cities, which was called it "Egyptianization the regions", was the first expansion of the Mosque of the Prophet during his reign, enter the house, "Abbas ibn Abdul Muttalib," and laying of stones, small as it is the first of codified tribute to the people of the Book, was spared, including the elderly, women and children, and made forty-eight dirhams to the rich , and twenty-four on the middle case, and 12 dirhams for the poor.

Opened in the custody of the Levant, Iraq, Persia, Egypt and Cyrenaica, Tripoli, Azerbaijan, Hunde and Gorgan. And built in the reign of Basra, Kufa, Kufa, was named the skull of the Arabs and the head of Islam says that Omar Hassan Alawi is the founder of civilization feeder like Akkad, Sargon and Hammurabi and Nebuchadnezzar [1]. Omar was the first to remove the Jews from the Arabian Peninsula

[Edit] Beit Umar
    [Edit] wives before Islam
    Close bint Abi illiteracy GATCO for Allah, the sister of Mother of the Believers Umm Salamah, she stayed close to caught up, has married her life in ignorance, when he remained the safest age are caught up his wife, even down the meaning] does not adhere to Basm Alkuafr [[forbids - 10 ]. After Khudaibiya divorced and then married her Muawiya ibn Abi Sufyan was a polytheist, and then he divorced her. There was no and she gave birth to Omar.
    Umm Kulthum or (Malika) muslim Jarwal Alkhozaip: married in ignorance, and I was born to him Zaid, and the servants of God, then he divorced her long Khudaibiya after the revelation of the verse: - (not adhered Basm Alkuafr), Rana Abu Jahm bin Hudhayfah a folk was like to wear.
    Zaynab bint Mazon bin Habib bin Wahab bin bin flywheel strain: Twin jahiliyyah in Mecca, and then they became Muslim who emigrated together to the city and with them their son, Abdullah bin Omar. And generated a Mother of the Believers and Abdel-Rahman and Abdullah.

Descendants of Umar ibn al-Khattab and his wives [edit] wives after Islam
    Beautiful daughter of Thabit ibn Abi Aloqlh Ansariyeh: a sister of Asim bin Thabit was called Vsmaha disobeying the Messenger of Allah a beautiful, married in the seventh year of immigration have born him a son and one at the time of the Messenger of God is Asim then he divorced her age. Remarried after the Zayd ibn Haritha was born to him Abdul Rahman bin Zaid is the brother of Asim bin Omar.
    Atkp Bint Zeid, the daughter of Zayd ibn Amr ibn al-Neville bin Adi. And a sister Saeed bin Zaid, a ten promised Paradise, was born a son and one is Ayaz bin Omar.
    Umm Hakim bint al-Harith bin Hisham bin GATCO: The regions, under the bin Abu Jahl, was killed by a martyr in the battle of Yarmouk, Behind the Khalid ibn Said ibn al-Aas, killing her on turf zero martyr, Rana Umar ibn al-Khattab, he was born Fatima Omar.
    Umm Kulthum bint Ali: the daughter of Ali bin Abi Talib. They married young, in the seventeenth year of migration [26], and remained with him until he was killed, the last of his wives, and the transfer of syphilis and other: and she gave birth to the age of increased [27] paper.
    [Edit] priorities
    Remember a number of sources to be the first to develop a history of Muslims and took the history of migration of the Prophet of Allah peace be upon him.
    Is the first departs at night the Governor himself does not do it before the age of Sun does not know their work regularly after the age.
    The first to hold annual conferences of the leaders, governors and hold them accountable and in the pilgrimage season to be at the top of their faith and worship on Vitmin contact.
    First adopted by the Durra (a small stick) and the literature .. Even said that the prophet and God is greater than the life of Dora Ociafkm and more prestige in the hearts of people.
    The first cities to Egypt.
    The first paved roads, including the speech of fame (if mule found in Iraq, asked by God did not pave it the way you age).
    [Edit] priorities in worship
    First collection of people on the Taraweeh prayers.
    Is the first to make the succession a specified number Shura.
    First to expand the Prophet's Mosque.
    The first who gave the awards to the Holy Quran.
    The first of the last place of Abraham.
    People gather on four takbeers in the funeral prayer.
    [Edit] Public Relations
    Evacuated Jews from the Arabian Peninsula.
    Dropped a tribute for the poor and infirm of the people of the book.
    Gave the poor people of the Book of the House Finance Muslims.
    Prevent the demolition of churches of the Christians.
    Taken as tribute to the standard of living.
    [Edit] in the war
    Set up permanent military camps in Damascus, Palestine and Jordan.
    The first is compulsory recruitment of young and able.
    The first manned border guards.
    First to select the length of the absence of soldiers from their wives (4 months).
    The first to set up reserve forces of order (collect them thirty thousand horse).
    The first is his commanders by providing written detailed reports of the conditions of the parish from the army.
    The first Cabinet without the soldiers, to register their names and salaries.
    The first dedicated doctors, translators, judges and guides to accompany the army.
    Established the first stores of food for the army.
    [Edit] breakthroughs

The Islamic conquests from the time of the Prophet until the end of the Caliphate Alomuepvth Iraq.
    Fatah al-Sham.
    The conquest of Jerusalem and received the Al Aqsa Mosque.
    Conquered Egypt.
    Open Azerbaijan.
    The conquest of Persia.
    [Edit] policy
    The first without divans.
    First adopted by the House flour (Supply).
    The first stop in Islam (Endowments).
    First counted the money, workers, and his commanders and Ullach and asked them to disclose their account (where did you get this).
    The first took a house for the wealth of the Muslims.
    The first to hit as much money as a weight.
    He praised the first to take the horses.
    The first to make the tunnel bastard of the house of money Muslims.
    First to clear the land and select sizes.
    First adopted by the House of Hospitality.
    The first of the surplus of the house lent money to trade.
    First fever of the border.
    [Edit] praying
    For Hafsa bint Umar she heard her father say: ((God bless me killed in your path and death in the country of your prophet)) and he used to say in his supplication in Alrmadp a year of drought ((Oh to Athlkna in years, and lift us scourge)) says: ((God Never Let loss at the hands of the ummah of Muhammad)) and said at the end of his days: ((God I grew up Sunni and weakened my strength and spread My parishioners Vaqubdhani you and not lacking. ³ ¹

[Edit] His death
    He lived life wishes death for the sake of God, it went to the podium one day, khutbah, saying: In the Garden of Eden exclusively for a hundred, each for five thousand virgins, does not enter only the Prophet, then turned to the grave of the Messenger of God (and said: Blessed you, the owner of the tomb, and then said: or a friend, then turned to the grave of Abu Bakr - and said: Blessed are you, O Abu Bakr, said: or a martyr, and he thought to himself say: you the certificate you Omar?! Then he said:
    الذكييية..

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية ܟjust E
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2008
    الدولة
    حيث يقيــمـ ♡..!!
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

الذكيـــــــــــهـ

كل الشكـــــر عزيزتـي مـآ قصرتي ^^

جـزآكـ الله خيــــــــــــر ^^

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: مساعدة في كتابة بحث

مشكوووورة حبيبتي ما قصرتي صحيح ماأني فاهمة شئ ههههههه بس مشكرورة

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. موقع مفيد جدا يحتاجه كل شخص في كتابة بحث الماجستير او الدكتوراة
    بواسطة hadrow في المنتدى

منتدى الدراسات العليا (( الماجستير والدكتوراه))

مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 01-10-2011, 10:05 PM
  2. أريد كتابة بحث
    بواسطة mr. traveller في المنتدى المنتدى التعليمي العام
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 22-11-2007, 02:24 PM

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك