معدل تقييم المستوى

essay about Eid alfitr

بلييييييييز ممكن اعرف ال essay صح ولا ؟

وممكن تعطوني افكار لاخر برقراف وconcluding
    لان مطوب 3 body paragraph
    و introduction وconcluding
    الله يسعدكم ساعدوني والله ادعيلكم . . .
    Eid Al fitr in My family

Eid alfitr is something extraordinary and people celebrate it in my family. Eid alfitr has a special color because it's considered to be one of those important yearly events.

All my family prepare and buy evrythings for this day . in this day my family celebrate with our relatives .

Befor the Eid nearly 10 days I and my family prepare all things for this day . we cleaned all the house my father make new decoration for the house and buy a new furniture .

Befor the eid my mother .I and my sister go to shopping to buy necessaries things for this day . we buy new clothes makeup accessories new bags and shoes . we buy also sweet chocolet and gifts for guests.

In the day of al eid we go to mosque to al eid prayer .,

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: essay about Eid alfitr

بليييييييييييييييز والله احتاج مساعدتكم

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

شوفي هالمقال و حاولي تقتبسي منه ما يفيدك :)

Eid al-Fitr

During the month of Ramadan, Muslims observe a strict fast and participate in pious activities such as charitable giving and peace-making. It is a time of intense spiritual renewal for those who observe it. At the end of Ramadan, Muslims throughout the world observe a joyous three-day celebration called Eid al-Fitr (the Festival of Fast-Breaking).
    Answer: Eid al-Fitr falls on the first day of Shawwal, the month which follows Ramadan in the Islamic calendar. It is a time to give in charity to those in need, and celebrate with family and friends the completion of a month of blessings and joy.

Before the day of Eid, during the last few days of Ramadan, each Muslim family gives a determined amount as a donation to the poor. This donation is of actual food -- rice, barley, dates, rice, etc. -- to ensure that the needy can have a holiday meal and participate in the celebration. This donation is known as sadaqah al-fitr (charity of fast-breaking).

On the day of Eid, Muslims gather early in the morning in outdoor locations or mosques to perform the Eid prayer. This consists of a sermon followed by a short congregational prayer.

After the Eid prayer, Muslims usually scatter to visit various family and friends, give gifts (especially to children), and make phone calls to distant relatives to give well-wishes for the holiday. These activities traditionally continue for three days. In most Muslim countries, the entire 3-day period is an official government/school holiday.

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اختي موووووووووون هي طلبت الافكار هاذي واتمنى اعرف صح او خطا

اسفه تعبتك معي

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. بطاقات العيد (happy Eid (
    بواسطة الغزاله في المنتدى النشاط اللاصفي للغة الانجليزية
    مشاركات: 10
    آخر مشاركة: 18-03-2011, 02:33 AM
  2. How to Write Essay, Great Essay, Academic Essay, Academic Writing ( In briefly)
    بواسطة :lost lady: في المنتدى منتدى تعليم اللغة الانجليزية
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 04-09-2009, 01:20 AM
  3. Eid Gift
    بواسطة Salsa في المنتدى English Club
    مشاركات: 9
    آخر مشاركة: 24-10-2006, 11:05 PM
  4. Happy Eid
    بواسطة Dr_subahi في المنتدى منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام
    مشاركات: 8
    آخر مشاركة: 10-01-2006, 11:53 PM
  5. Happy Eid