تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: happy memories essay

My First Day Here
    My first day here was very interesting and hopeful. I met new kind and fun friends . each one has his own dreams to achieve , wishes to fulfil and memories to narrate. we talked in turn nothing stopped us but the teachers who came and introduce themselves to us ,but there were nothing to study in our first day.

الترجمة :

يومي الدراسي الأول
    يومي الدراسي هنا كان متعا وواعدا . قابلت اصدقاء طيبين و مرحين .كلا منا لديه حلام يحققها وطموحا يصل اليه وذكريات يحكيها . تكلمنا بالدور ولم يوقفنا سوى قدوم المعلمين ليقدموا انفسهم الينا . لم ندرس شيئا في يومنا الأول .

My First Day in School

Today is not your average day. It is very different from the day before. It is a new day, a fresh start and a completely new beginning to another stressful school year. I won't say I hate school but I won't lie to myself and say I love it either. I guess we were never taught to love school back home and that general feeling has continued to follow me as the years went on. I still remember that day, long time ago, when I was punished by one of my teachers on the first day of school. It wasn't a pleasant experience at all having to stand up all alone until the end of class because the teacher caught you speaking. Believe me! I am sure all of us have had our share of punishment at one point or another.

I always had mixed feelings about school. Yes, I was happy to be back to see my friends that I hadn't seen for few months but I was just not mentally prepared for the workload that lied ahead. I do have dreams and goals that I have always dreamt of accomplishing and the only way to get to them is through hard work, persistence and staying focused. It is very easy in places such as the west to lose track and get carried away with the flow when you are trying to swim against it. I have seen such cases with my own eyes. May Allah SW protect all of us.

It is a new morning. I was able to convince myself that the holidays are over. I got up from my bed, prayed my fajr, ate my breakfast, prepared my bag and headed to university to catch a class at 8:35am. I do have dreams like any of you do and I do have to work hard and do what it takes to get there. The road is not smooth. It is full of curves and obstacles and there are a lot of sacrifices along the way. Our sheikh here told us a very nice phrase two days ago that he learnt from his sheikh. It goes something like " The one who takes a path will get to a destination." It does not matter what path you take because any path will get you to some place. I ask Allah SW to guide us to the right path that will lead us to Him, so we can please Him and aviod his wrath and help the Ummah of Prophet Mohamed (PBUH) get back on track and show the people the light at a time of darkness and despair.

first day at college

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: happy memories essay

happy memory

I and my younger brother used to like martial arts a lot and we were thinking “coz of movies” that people who plays Karate can do incredible things such as jumping from high buildings. So, when we used to walk with our parents for shopping or other stuff, my brother used to look at the buildings we passed by and asked me “ if we knew Karate could we jump from this building?” and he was looking at a 2-storey building and I used to reply with confidence “ Yes, we could”

When I remember that now I can not stop myself from smiling..

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. How to Write Essay, Great Essay, Academic Essay, Academic Writing ( In briefly)
    بواسطة :lost lady: في المنتدى منتدى تعليم اللغة الانجليزية
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 04-09-2009, 01:20 AM

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •