الموضوع: مــــقالات

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Stop مــــقالات

السلاام عليكم
    الله يخلييكم ووفقكم ويحقق اماانيكم تساااااااااااااااااعدوني حييييل محتااجه لكم وحاايسه انا بنفس الوقت
    لوسمحتوا الدكتوره طالبه منا مقال وعليه 25 درجه درجه الشهر عن احد هالمواضييع
    An experience that changed ur life
    -My idol or ideal
    what I would like to change in myself
    -something about women their way of thinking.
    -Technology and modern children.
    -New developments I would like in the world social- technological-science-cultur
    -The cause I would like to fight for.
    والصراحه اني عندي امتحانات واشغال واجبات وكماااان برزنتييشن وتبيه بعد كم يوم والمقال يبغاله وقت

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة M.o_o.N ; 20-11-2010 الساعة 09:49 PM سبب آخر: الرجاء الاطلاع على شروط المنتدى الجامعي

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: مــــقالات

وعليكم السلام ورحمه وبركاته

اهلا بيك اختي بين اخوانك واخواتك

مقال عن (شخصية قدوة)

My mother

When I speak about someone who can affect my life and then take her or him an example to follow , for sure I will choose my mother .there are many reasons that influence my selection. Simply my mother is my life; I can't imagine myself living without her. The most thing that I like, her personality. She is very kind to me and to my sisters and brothers, itbmeans she considers us just a one person. She taught us how to be honest people with ourselves before to be honest with other people. She always gives us encouragement, motivation and confidence for recharge our inside feelings in order to interact with other.She often says,"Remember if you dare to cheat other, you don't cheat them, you cheat Yourself, so beware of that". I still remember when her best friend once needed to her strongly and my mother gave her hands and helped her to overcome her disability when she had a serious disease .A result, by Allah power and them my mother's motivation, she cured. Honestly, my words stop and freeze in front of my mother's words,really I can't thank her enough and I appreciate each single moment which I spent with her. I try to be like her and take her an example to treat people just like she does .I'm not pretending to be a perfect person but I'll do my best because I like to see people smile because of me.

هذا مثال ثاني..أن شاءالله يساعدك في طريقه الكتابه وأخذ بعض الأفكار
    My father
    My Father: The Person I Admire Most

Over time, there have been several people who have influenced various aspects of my life, based on their personal characteristics, accomplishments, and values. I have been privileged to have had numerous teachers and professors who I respect for their patience and intelligence. There are artists that have inspired me by their natural talents and original creativity. I value many political leaders, who have inspired me by their contributions to society, and their ability to change our futures. Of all the people I have encountered in my life, the person I admire most is my father.
    As the youngest girl in my family, I always considered myself to be “Daddy's little girl.” Growing up it always made me sad to see so many of my friends and neighbors without a father or father-like figure around. This helped me appreciate how my father always takes an interest in his children's lives. To this day, he still professes how proud he is of me and my siblings, and is still there to support us in whatever we are involved in. In every aspect of my life my father continuously pushes me to excel. Whenever I feel like giving up, or have a question or a concern, I know I can always call on him for advice. From him I have also learned that sometimes you have to put others needs ahead of your own, but not to the point they will begin to take advantage of you. His strength seems to be unbreakable during hard times, and is extremely determined to accomplish anything he sets his mind on. I hold great esteem for how he stands up for what he believes in, and will never back down. I have always admired his open mind, compassion, and sense of understanding. He is a very reserved man, but has a great sense of humor, and always knows how to put a smile on my face.

بالتوفيق

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

هنا موقف لأخت من المنتدى

An experience that changed your life

عندما كان عمري ثمانيه عشر عاما في يوم الخميس. قررت والدتي الذهاب الى السوق ومعنا جدتي لشراء هديه لزوجه عمي لانها قد انجبت بنت. ذهبنا الى السوق واشترينا الهديه وبعض الحلويات. وكنا سوف نذهب في الليل لزياره زوجه عمي . عندما كنا في السوق رن هاتف امي وكان المتحدث ابي .سأ لنا هل سوف نتاخر ام لا .واخبرته امي اننا انتهينا من شراء الهديه.قال لها سوف ياتي عمي لأخذنا من السوق. وعندما اتى عمي واخذنا من السوق في طريقنا للبيت شاهدنا ابي وهو مسرع في السياره ولم ندري لماذا؟.عندما دخلنا البيت شاهدت جدي ممددا على الارض لم اعرف مابه.فاخبرني عمي ان جدي اغمي عليه وانهم اتصلوا على الاسعاف وابي ذهب عند مدخل الحاره لكي يقف للأسعاف و يأتوا الى المنزل.عم الصراخ والبكاء على المنزل وانتشر الحزن في بيتنا .اتى الاسعاف ونقلوا جدي المستشفى واخبروا ابي انها اعراض جلطه في القلب.ادخل المسشفى وبسرعه ادخل مركز العنايه الفائقه.واخبرونا ان الحاله مترديه ويجب نقله غدا الى الرياض.يجب علينا غدا تامين طائره اخلاء طبي لنقله الى الرياض.تم تامين الطائره وانها سوف تقلع في الساعه الخامسه عصر غدا.عند الساعه الحاديه عشر من صباح غد اتصل عمي وسأل عن والدي فاخبرته ان ابي للتو قد خرج الى المستشفى فاغلق السماعه .عند اذان الظهر اتى والدي وكانت الدموع تملأ عينيه واخبرنا ان جدي قد توفي وسوف يصلى عليه عصر اليوم.كان ذالك اليوم يوما مخزننا في حياتي ولن انساه ابدا ماحييت.بسبب فقدان شخص كان من اعز الناس الى قلبي .

On Thursday , I completed eighteen years old My mother decided to go shopping, together with my grandmother , to buy a gift for my uncle's wife who had given birth to a female baby.We bought the gift and some chocolates. We should .have gone to visit my uncle's wife that evening. While we were shopping, my mother's mobile rang and it was my father.He asked if we would be late and my mother said that we had finished. He said that my uncle would pass by to take us from the market. On our way home, we saw my father driving fast but we didn't know why When we entered the house, my grandfather was lying down and I didn't know what was wrong. My uncle said that he had fainted and that they had called the ambulance.My father went to receive it . Everybody was sad and crying.The ambulance carried my grandfather to the hospital and doctors said he had symptoms of a heart attack. They carried him to the intensive care room. Later, they said that my grandfather's case was very serious and he should be referred to Riyadh .By tomoow, we should find a medical evacuation plane to take him to Riyadh. The plane was ready and it took off at 5 p.m. Next morning, my uncle called at 11 oçlock asking about my father. I said he had just gone out At the Dhuhr prayer call my father came. His eyes were full of tears.He told us that my grandfather died and that they would pray on him in the afternoon. It was really a very sad day that I will never forget because on which I lost one of the dearest persons to my heart...

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

تفضـــلي :

Happy Experience

When I was eight years old , I went to Makkah to perform Al omrah for the first time . One week before travelling , my parents became very comfortable and took alot of interest in me . My father gatherd information about Makkah & Alomrah . My mother told all of my sisters&brothers to help me prepare for Al omrah . I got a new a dress and some books to help me . I felt very comfortable . The first night in Makkah , I was so happy when I looked at Al kaabah

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •