النتائج 1 إلى 15 من 15

الموضوع: What Blood Type Are You (Your personality to be checked by your blood type)?

شخصية بارزة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2007
    الدولة
    Damascus
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

A108 What Blood Type Are You (Your personality to be checked by your blood type)?

In fact I’ve deliberately located my introduction in the bottom of this blog because I felt it sounds a bit bored to start reading, but I believe it will be very much helpful for those who are interested in the concept of Blood Types & Personalities with some mutual connections in combination. BELIEVE OR NOT, it’s up to you now.

What kind of personalities do you have with your own blood type in comparison with the below description? Let’s see what the researchers have found the each blood type with the general statistic personalities;

Personality Characteristics

Type O/Type I (The Warrior type)
    Positives: Loyal, Leadership, Passionate, Trend-setter, Self-confident, Independent
    Negatives: Over-ambitious, Vain, Jealous
    The famous ‘O’s: John Lennon, Queen Elizabeth II, Elvis Presley and Paul Newman
    • Are usually the "cheerleader" of the group;
    •Tend to be more followers than leaders, accepting whatever the plan is and going alone with it without protest;
    • Very generous and kind hearted;
    • Generally well-liked by most people;
    • Very flexible, and adapt easily to change;
    • They are easily influenced by others, as well as perceived authorities, such as television personalities;
    •Generally trustworthy, but can sometimes make mistakes due to lapses of focus.

Type A/Type II (The Farmer type)
    Positives: Patient, Calm, Sensitive, Responsible
    Negatives: Stubborn, Over-cautious, Restless
    The famous ‘A’s: George Bush Senior, Adolf Hitler, Britney Spears and Ringo Starr
    • Presence of mind, serious, patient, calm & cool;
    • Coherent character, can be relied on & trusted, but stubborn;
    • Plan everything out beforehand, and carry out tasks with seriousness and consistency;
    • Try to be fair and find the ideal outcome to any situation;
    • Tend to keep themselves separate from others, especially those who don't share their opinions;
    • Tend to try and keep their emotions and thoughts hidden from others, and share them only when comfortable

Type B/Type III (The Hunter type)
    Positives: Individualist, Strong, Optimistic, Creative, Flexible
    Negatives: Rebellious, Wild, Unpredictable
    The famous ‘B’s: Paul McCartney, Akira Kurosawa, Leonardo Di Caprio and Jack Nicholson
    • Tend to be exceedingly curious about everything;
    • Are easily vexed and grow exasperated if things don't go the way they want them to go;
    • Usually have a strong drive to be the best at whatever they set their mind to doing; however, they also tend to neglect other tasks for the sake of whatever they are focusing on;
    • Have a hard time multi-tasking;
    • Tend to be loners, and keep themselves isolated from others;

Type AB/Type IV (The Humanist type)
    Positives: Controlled, Rational, Popular, Sociable
    Negatives: Standoffish, Critical, Indecisive
    The famous ‘AB’s: John F Kennedy, Mick Jaggar, Marilyn Monroe and Jackie Chan
    • Usually gentle and emotionally sensitive;
    • Are very empathetic and careful when dealing with other people, taking care to consider the other point of view;
    • Easily become lost in thought;
    • Are sometimes looked at as having 2 personalities, because they tend to keep their true selves hidden from strangers;
    • They have many friends, but also require time alone.

With whom are you compatible?
    Type A with A and AB
    Type B with B and AB
    Type AB with A, B, AB and O
    Type O with O and AB

Following the concept is entirely a personal choice. However, it doesn’t take much to know your blood type, does it?

For your references, the concept of relating blood type and personality comes mostly or mainly from the Korean & Japanese cultures (originally from Japan, I think), which are of the belief that a person's blood type has a marked influence on his/her personality type, his/her general disposition and his/her rapport with others. Generally speaking, this concept is based on Biostatistics (Statistics in biological science) in theory with some common sense. Although it’s without specific basis in scientific theory and dismissed by members of the scientific community, popular belief subscribes most wholeheartedly to this concept. In the current scenario, personality tests as per blood type, often forms the basis of compatibility quizzes, while the theory is reviewed indulgently by most. On this basis, there are certain predictions that you can make on the basis of blood type, along the same lines as a sun sign places you under a set of certain characteristic traits in the West; for instance, chances are you're moody, sensitive and shy. Perhaps the statistic figures of East & West can be different but I think the basic principles are similar from each other in understanding, hence, this concept has been lately adopted in the West more and more, and naturally people have been talking about it for years. As I had been brought up in Korea (East) and I have been living in UK (West) for many years almost equally, I used to hear the question “What is your blood type” in East, similarly as common as “What is your sign?” in the West.

As we all know now, there are four basic types of blood—A, B, AB, and O—each with a positive and negative sub-type. O positive is the most common type and AB negative is the least common, but we can distinguish our personalities & characters basically into twofold; INTROVERT & EXTRAVERT (DIRECTNESS OR INDIRECTNESS, FORWARD OR BACKWARD AND SUBJECTIVE OR OBJECTIVE). In fact everybody has both characters but we say this person is more like an extravert as it objectively appears to that person more with the directness, or vice versa.

I hope you would have enjoyed in this subject of Blood Types & Personalities with some curiosity & interest.

Please leave a comment with your blood type & brief description of your own personality in general, if you don’t mind.

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: What Blood Type Are You (Your personality to be checked by your blood type)?

thanx alot 4 this information ...

مميز الصورة الرمزية prettyالسبهه
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2008
    الدولة
    in the kindness land KSA
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مشاركة: What Blood Type Are You (Your personality to be checked by your blood type)?

hi Muhamedr
    really its interesting topic
    but I am so mad of you
    coz my blood tybe is
    B
    and it has bad description
    may some of it belong to me but
    I am not isolated at all
    and I could handle of multi task
    thanks so much

من جعل الحمد خاتمة النعم.... جعلها الله فاتحة المزيد

شخصية بارزة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2007
    الدولة
    Damascus
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: مشاركة: What Blood Type Are You (Your personality to be checked by your blood type)?

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة prettyالسبهه مشاهدة المشاركة
    hi Muhamedr
    really its interesting topic
    but I am so mad of you
    coz my blood tybe is
    B
    and it has bad description
    may some of it belong to me but
    I am not isolated at all
    and I could handle of multi task
    thanks so much
    thank you very much for the information about u

Actually I duno if this is a reality or it's just an assumption

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: What Blood Type Are You (Your personality to be checked by your blood type)?

شكراً لك على هذه الكلمات الرائعة

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Thanks for this nice topic while i was reading i felt like i am reading about my personality i have b blood type

شخصية بارزة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2007
    الدولة
    Damascus
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة aziz8575 مشاهدة المشاركة
    Thanks for this nice topic while i was reading i felt like i am reading about my personality i have b blood type
    That was very nice of you dear

مميز الصورة الرمزية rose rani
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2008
    الدولة
    somewhere
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

outstanding topic

thank you so much for sharing us

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

than you

nice topic <3

شخصية بارزة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2007
    الدولة
    Damascus
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

thanks for all of you

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مميز الصورة الرمزية hot-meme=girl
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

woooooooooooow
    it is nice and enthusiastic
    i enjoed reading it

my blood type is
    O

but really i'm not jealous an' vain

thanx so much

meme

مميز الصورة الرمزية hot-meme=girl
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

woooooooooooow
    it is nice and enthusiastic
    i enjoed reading it

my blood type is
    O

but really i'm not jealous an' vain

thanx so much

meme

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

,Nice topic , i love it ... Thank you very much.

شخصية بارزة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2007
    الدولة
    Damascus
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

you are all
    welcome & thanks 4 commenting

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. what type of animal you might be .................
    بواسطة Alanazi في المنتدى English Club
    مشاركات: 16
    آخر مشاركة: 03-05-2015, 12:03 PM
  2. Saya & Diva two sisters fighting in Blood
    بواسطة Try To Reach في المنتدى English Club
    مشاركات: 8
    آخر مشاركة: 01-01-2007, 12:52 AM

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع