النتائج 1 إلى 5 من 5

الموضوع: correct me please

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

correct me please

The author begins with an attractive sentences in order to keep the reader reading hers . She motivates people to give a hand and help one onthers even though they do not know each other. She turns attention the readers to other who are suffering from poverty and illness by asking people to take a look at themselves. For example, how they eat more than they need without concerning there are who is can not find thing in his/ her home to eat. She comes up with names of organizations that need what you can do for them. Furthermore, she mentions for each organization its number phone. However, they do look after single parent family and elderly people. Basically, she illustrate the idea that stand behind the children organization and how they do take care on they by provide them with their needs like, achieve their dream.

انجليزي خبير الصورة الرمزية motyri
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    الدولة
    الشرقية - المدينة المنورة
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: correct me please

For example, how they eat more than they need without concerning . there are who is can not find thing in his/ her home to eat.

there is who cant fint any food

she illustrate the idea that stand behind the children organization and how they do take care on they by provide

stands
    organizations
    how do they take care of them by providing

قود لك

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

thank u :)

انجليزي خبير الصورة الرمزية motyri
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    الدولة
    الشرقية - المدينة المنورة
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

سزري غلطت بكلمة فايند

ولا شكر ع واجب

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية Petunia
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

thank you brother almotyri

may Allah reward you

sister check mine also^^

you must mention her book or article because you say it for the first time so it will be like this

her book,,or her article...etc

The author begins with an attractive sentences in order to keep the reader reading her (book, article) . She motivates people to give a hand and help one another even though they do not know each other. She turns the readers' attention to other who are suffering from poverty and illness by asking people to take a look at themselves. For example, how do they eat more than they need without concerning there are who cannot find anything at his/ her home to eat. She comes up with names of organizations that need what you can do for them. Furthermore, she mentions for each organization its number phone. However, they do look after single parent family and elderly people. Basically, she illustrates the idea that stands behind the children's organization and how they do take care on them by providing them with their needs like, achieving their dream

wish you the best

Here and there

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. Please help, Which one is correct?
    بواسطة tooti747 في المنتدى منتدى تعليم اللغة الانجليزية
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 11-01-2016, 09:02 AM
  2. please correct my writing
    بواسطة سوسو:) في المنتدى منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام
    مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 12-01-2012, 01:11 PM
  3. please please please please please???enter