النتائج 1 إلى 9 من 9

الموضوع: تصحيح قوآعد وأسلوب لـ 5 مقآلآت ..!

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

A026 تصحيح قوآعد وأسلوب لـ 5 مقآلآت ..!

السسلآم عليكم ورحمة الله وبركآته ..
    كيف الحآل ؟ أن شآلله بخير ..
    المهم مآودي اطول عليكم ..

مطلوب مني 5 مقآلآت كآمله .. وكل مقآل يكون من 100 الى 150 كلمه ..
    والأسلوب لآزم يكون صحيح حتى لو كآن بسيط ..
    عآد المهم أنا كتبت 2 من هالخمسه ..
    وحآبه تتطلعون عليهم تعدلون بأسلوبي الركيك أو قوآعدي ..
    المقآل لآزم يكون فيه مقدمه وعرض وخآتمه < مآجبتي شي جديد ..
    ولآزم يحتوي على جمل عآمه وجمل خآصه
    فهل اللي كآتبته انا فيه هالشروط ..

My mess room

I spend alot of times in my room , so its usually clean , but sometimes it became mess especially when I have a week full of examinations .

The ground is full of pens and sheets , and I have to spend alot of times searching about the book that I need ,my bed didn't arrange even when I woke up in the morning , my labtop in the ground also , and even my clothes take a place in this mess room , although the room is full of things in the ground , but I take a small corner clean to stay and study .

If someone visited our home and see my mess room , he will never believe that its a girl's room , so when I discover that , I can't stay any more time in this mess room , I started to clean and spend alot of tome arranging the books , and at last I promise myself that I will not destroy my room but again I do .

بررب أنزل الثآني ..

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: تصحيح قوآعد وأسلوب لـ 5 مقآلآت ..!

السسلآم عليكم ورحمة الله وبركآته ..

My mess room

I spend lots of time in my room , so its usually clean , but sometimes its just a mess especially when I have a week full of examinations .

The ground -floor- is full of pens and sheets , I have to take long times to search for the needed book ,my bed isn't neat and you can see it after I woke up in the morning , my labtop is in the ground also , and even my clothes they took a part in this messy room , although the room is full of things in the ground , I take a small corner and clean it to stay and study .

If someone visited our home and see my mess room , he would never believe that its a girl's room , so when I discover that , I can't stay any more in this messy room , I started to clean it and put my efforts in arranging the books , at last I promised myself that I wn't destroy my room , but again I always do .

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

are you sure its 100-150 words?
    I guess they didn't reach that number :)

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

يآهلآ ..
    المقآل الثآني عن : Changing school

Changing school can be something hard , you may feel lonely for a period of time , but sometimes its like a challange and you will have happy time meeting new people , especially when you have social character .

When I change my school from intermidate to secondary school , first day I have hard time searching about my name in all class , and at last when I see my class I feel comfort because my friends with me , we sit together as a group and starting study hard to let all teachers know about us , we face some hard subjects especially in Math and History , but we try together to pass this level with a great marks , some of us do that , but others lose some marks .

As we know , the change will effect us , we try to do our best , so changing school make us more feeling of responsibilty and we got a new lesson in life .

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة m.o_o.n مشاهدة المشاركة
    are you sure its 100-150 words?
    I guess they didn't reach that number :)
    135 كلمه

وتسلميين ع التصحيح .. < تو أحس أن المقآل زي العآلم والنآس ..

بحآول أكتب الـ 3 البآقيين ..
    عشآن ألقى مسآعدتك ..

بميزآن حسنآتك ..
    وبظهر الغيب .. لكٍ دعوآتي

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

.. يآهلآ !

Many people changing their jop searching for better chance and trying to find more comfort place to have good life , for example , when old people changing thier officer work to farmer of whatever else , they searching in more interest jop and want to give all their energy in them .

In my daydreaming , I change my jop from student to teacher , its interesting , I want to challange everything s hard and give all my love to my work , I want to be a good teacher with great knowledge , and I have to be aware not to commit mistakes like now , I want to make everything easier to my students and I will try as much as possible to give them more ambitious .

So , changing jop is something interesting in my opnion , and in this life I must trying to change my bad jop toward some people to more better , so that , I will gain more happy

أحسسهآ مليآنه أشيآء ركيييكه ><

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

يآهلآ ..
    المقآل الثآني عن : Changing school

Changing school can be sometimes so difficult , you may feel lonely for a period of time , but sometimes its like a challange and you will have a happy time meeting new people , especially when you have a very social personality .

When I changed my school from the intermidate to the secondary school , fro the first day I had a hard time searching for my name in all the classes , and at last when I found my class I felt comfort because my friends were with me , we sat together as a group and started studying hard to let all teachers know us , we facem some hard subjects especially math and history , but we tried our best together to pass this level with a great marks , some of us did that , but others lost some marks .

We knew that the changing will effect us , so we did our best , changing school made us more responsible girls and we got a new lesson in life

انتبهي ع الازمنة
    المقال في الماضي و جميع افعالك في الزمن المضارع

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

ثنكيووو ..
    مرره مرره أفدتيني ..
    تسسلمين مليآر ..
    وجعل يدك مآتمس النآر ..