النتائج 1 إلى 5 من 5

الموضوع: **الله لا يحرمه الجنه اللي يدخل ويساعدني**

انجليزي جديد الصورة الرمزية Queen2011
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

**الله لا يحرمه الجنه اللي يدخل ويساعدني**

فضلا لا أمراً،، اللي يقدر يزيد سطرين فقط على هذا التعبير أكون له شاكره ومقدره
    ضروري الله يخليكم عندي اختبار الاسبوع الجاي.
    last weekend I went with my Family to the zoo for Picnic and leisure . I was very happy in this trip . when I Arrived to the zoo I Surprising about Stock was very Wonderful ..the Colored birds were Spread Everywhere. It was very big . then, I Moved inside the zoo . I saw alot of Animals Some of them Tamed and Some of them Fierce .there were are an Elephant .it was the biggest Animals In the zoo . after that , I saw a Monkey eating a banana and the big cat It was Played with her chicks . Finally, in the end of zoo I saw fish pool
    they have alot of nice the Color.
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Queen2011 ; 05-01-2011 الساعة 10:16 PM سبب آخر: حذف بعض الاضافات

مميز
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2010
    الدولة
    KSA
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: **الله لا يحرمه الجنه اللي يدخل ويساعدني**

لن اتكلم عن الاخطاء الموجودة فيه ولكن سأزيد شيئا :

During my visit, I met my dearest friend Liza. She was happy touring the zoo with her family. We decied to leave our families and go to see the penguins. They were lovely animals with very soft black and white plumage. We took some pictures and went back to meet the family in the lions zone.
    To Be, Or Not To Be, That Is The Question

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مشكور أخوي yalasmary الله يجازيك الجنة ومن تحب,,
    وياريت تصحح الأخطاء اللي في Expression,,

مميز الصورة الرمزية Mr.Salem
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2010
    الدولة
    Riyadh
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Last weekend, I went with my family to the zoo for a Picnic and to have a good time there. It was such a wonderful trip and I was so excited and happy at the same time. When we arrived there we were very surprised by the size of the zoo, it was so huge and amaizing. After that, we moved inside the zoo to see some colored bireds swimming in the water, it was just a wonderful view. Then we moved on to the monkeys section where we played with those monkey and gave them some food like bananas , popcorn and even some candys.
    Then we walked just few steps away to see the biggest animal in the jungle " elephent". It was such a huge elephent that I have never seen something close to that size in my life. To be honest, we did not stay that much next to that elephent we were so scared so, we just moved on.
    After that, we decided to go to the snakes section, my favorat part.Actually, I just wanted to see the largest snake in the world; the anacconda snake. It was so big and so scary but we did not run a way because it was lucked in a very strong glass.
    Then , we passed by the lions and the tigers, they were next to each others but separated by a hege vens.
    At the end of the zoo, we went to the fish section where we saw many different types of fish; we get the chance to feed some types of those fish.
    Finally, I must say that we really had such a wonderful time there, we all enjoyed this trip

اعدت صياغة التعبير بطريقتي وصححت الاخطاء انشاء الله انه يؤدي الغرض ..
    تمنياتي لك بالتوفيق والنجاح

هاهي الشمعة الصغيرة التي طالما اضائت سنينا وسنينا في ذلك البيت
    هاهي تنطفأ .....

تلك هي النهاية .... وهذا هو الوداع ......

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

جزيت الجنة أخوي alanazi
    <<أسأل الله أن يزيدك من فضله>>

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. اللي يفهم بالصوتيات يدخل الله يحرمه وجه على النار
    بواسطة حواءمرحه في المنتدى منتدى تعليم اللغة الانجليزية
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 27-05-2011, 09:42 PM
  2. االله يحرم وجهه عن النارويحقق اللي في باله اللي يدخل ويساعدني.....
    بواسطة ٌReemo في المنتدى منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 11-01-2011, 11:49 PM

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •