English Club Supervisor الصورة الرمزية ● Ṡeяεиiτч . . ☆
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2005
    الدولة
    Home
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

SeVen Ways to Start Your Day

The way we start our day can strongly influence how the rest of the day goes. Whether we are concerned in making that first hour of the day the one that sets the tone or use the morning to create a great day throughout, we need to take the early part of the day to set up success for the rest of the day. Here are seven tried and tested ways that I use to kick start my day.

1. Wake Up Early

Leaving yourself enough time before work helps you to feel more in control of your time and less rushed. Personally I really like my sleep, so I am not suggesting you have to get up really early if that doesn’t appeal to you — but getting up in plenty of time before you leave the house or start your workday really makes a difference..

2. Exercise

Exercising is a really great way to kick start your day. Again, find what suits you; you don’t have to jog ten miles or do a triathlon! I have a half an hour walk each morning, which gets me out into the fresh air and in contact with some daylight, which is important especially in the winter when we generally spend more time indoors. That half hour walk really sets me up for the day. If . Find what you enjoy and what fits in with your schedule. It doesn’t have to be all or nothing; start small
    and build on it.

3. Meditate

Meditation is a really simple and effective way to start your day well. If you haven’t meditated before, just carve out five to ten minutes from your day and sit quietly. Some people leave their eyes open. I prefer closing mine to shut out distractions — but find what works for you. You can stare at a candle flame or concentrate on your breath. I have a CD with guided meditations on that I find really helpful but you can also find other meditations free on the internet as well. .

4. Affirmations

Affirmations are a great way to promote positive thoughts and create a successful mindset for your day. Whether we realize it or not, our thoughts and the things we say about ourselves are affirmations. When we say we are bad at math or good at cooking, for example, it is an affirmation and that thought becomes the truth for us. Choosing positive affirmations is a great way to change your thoughts and start the day right. I use affirmations each day in front of a mirror and it really helps me to remember who I really want to be in life and what I want to focus on.

5. Have a Good Breakfast

A good breakfast is a great way to start your day. Breakfast is often called the most important meal of the day and for good reason; it provides the energy we need to start the day and also provides us with essential vitamins and minerals
    6. Be Prepared

Get as much ready for your day the night before. Make your lunch for the next day, get your clothes ready, write a to do list and do whatever you can to free yourself up for the next day so that you can concentrate on enjoying your morning and starting your day off well. This doesn’t have to take up a lot of time, but setting up some simple systems to prepare for the next day will make a big difference to your mornings. Leaving yourself plenty of time will help you start the day in a relaxed way, rather than in a rush or panic.

7. Create a Simple To Do List

I find creating a to do list each day keeps me focused and clear on what I need to do, but I really try to keep it simple and just write two or three big important tasks. Be realistic about what you need to get done and bear your schedule in mind. If we always try and get too much done we can feel like we’re never achieving enough. Keep it simple.

copied
    اللهم اجعلنا نتنفس الرضـــا حبا ...حتى يشعر القلب بالأرتياح

شخصية بارزة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2009
    الدولة
    المدينه خيرٌ لهم لو كانو يعلمون
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: SeVen Ways to Start Your Day

so great
    U shine our days
    with this light
    ideas

ツ◕‿◕Oṁα¥ṁά AR◕‿◕ツ

للتواصل احجز موعدك من هنا
    https://omayma.youcanbook.me/

مميز الصورة الرمزية Mr.Salem
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2010
    الدولة
    Riyadh
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Thanks sunlight ..
    I so need this , cuz I need to be more organized

هاهي الشمعة الصغيرة التي طالما اضائت سنينا وسنينا في ذلك البيت
    هاهي تنطفأ .....

تلك هي النهاية .... وهذا هو الوداع ......

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية ام بسمه
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2005
    الدولة
    In this world
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Great Tips
    Thanks a lot

انجليزي مشارك الصورة الرمزية انين الذكرى
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2008
    الدولة
    K S A
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

thanks 4 this 7 ways

I like ur topic

^^

يـارَبْ إذا أعطيتني مَالاً فلا تأخذ سَعادتي ...
    وإذا أعَطيتني قوّة فلا تأخذ عّقليْ ...
    وإذا أعَطيتني نجَاحاً فلا تأخذ تَواضعْي...
    وإذا أعطيتني تواضعاً فلا تأخذ اعتزازي بِكرامتي...

مميز الصورة الرمزية prettyالسبهه
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2008
    الدولة
    in the kindness land KSA
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مشاركة: SeVen Ways to Start Your Day

mmmmmm
    I will try it
    but the Meditate I do not think that
    thanks its useful

من جعل الحمد خاتمة النعم.... جعلها الله فاتحة المزيد

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. Nine ways to improve your memory .
    بواسطة m!ss agadir في المنتدى English Club
    مشاركات: 17
    آخر مشاركة: 03-12-2009, 03:02 PM
  2. How to Start your day with a Positive Attitude‏
    بواسطة one boy في المنتدى English Club
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 18-05-2009, 01:53 AM
  3. sixty ways to please your wife
    بواسطة motyri في المنتدى English Club
    مشاركات: 22
    آخر مشاركة: 17-12-2008, 11:43 PM
  4. importani ways to improve your language!!
    بواسطة القلب الساهي في المنتدى English Club
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 27-06-2006, 02:56 AM

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •