الموضوع: checking an Essay

انجليزي مشارك الصورة الرمزية $SOMEONE$
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Awt12 checking an Essay

السلام عليكم

THIS IS A NARRATIVE ESSAY THAT OUR TEACHER ASKED US TO WRITE ABOUT I NEED YOUR HELP IN CHECKING THE ESSAY WITH ME
    DOES NEED IMPROVMENT OR IS THERE ANY PROBLEM WITH THE STRUCTURE AND THE IDEAS OR A PROBLEM IN ANY THING
    PLEAS I HAVE TO HAND IT TOMORROW

What are you going to do if a trouble happened in your brother's wedding?! In 26-7-1430 at hellion palace, I was preparing myself for my brother's wedding.
    It was 6:00 P.M. when the hair dresser called me for my turn to style my hair and then to put the makeup. I was confused because I had a lot to do; when she called me, I gave the maid, Maranoah, my dress quickly to press it while I'm styling my hair.
    Maranoah was confused and angry because she supposed to look after the children all of the time, they were annoying children. While she pressing, one of the children was crying. She left the iron on the dress and went to him. Unfortunately, she forgets it for thirty minutes. On that time exactly at 6:40, I finished styling my hair and makeup. My eldest asked me to wear it in order to be ready for welcoming the guests. I told her that I will not wear it before 8:00 O'clock. At that moment the maid remembered the dress she found it burned , and she was afraid to tell me.

The time was running, when it was 7:15 she came to me and she was crying. I was amazed about what happened to her. She told me that the dress burned. I surprised and I could not say a word because I did not expect that such thing will happen. I went immediately to my sister Haya and I told her what happened.

انجليزي مشارك الصورة الرمزية $SOMEONE$
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: checking an Essay

uuuuuppppppppppp

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. How to Write Essay, Great Essay, Academic Essay, Academic Writing ( In briefly)
    بواسطة :lost lady: في المنتدى منتدى تعليم اللغة الانجليزية
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 04-09-2009, 01:20 AM
  2. Writing an essay, 8 simple steps ... :)
    بواسطة الزهرة الخضراء في المنتدى Literature courses
    مشاركات: 11
    آخر مشاركة: 24-02-2009, 07:24 PM
  3. write essay
    بواسطة أسومة2 في المنتدى منتدى تعليم اللغة الانجليزية
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 04-10-2006, 10:19 PM
  4. Do you have an essay writing exam ? Do you fear from failure ? If yes..press here
    بواسطة الغزاله في المنتدى منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 19-09-2006, 12:03 AM
  5. كيف تكتب مقالة باللغة الانجليزية essay
    بواسطة smartteacher في المنتدى منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام
    مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 06-04-2006, 06:07 PM

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات