Oct 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

تصحيح برقراف

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

الاستاذة طلبت مننا برقراف عن اي شخص

و انا كتبت ده البراقراف

My uncle Mohammed is my admire to in my life. He 50 years old. He married and has 3 children. He lives in Jeddah. When he was Five year old he dream to become Neurologist, but he face a lot of challenges in his life. His mother died when he was a chiled, and his father married from selfish woman. She always ask his father to get him out from school, because he was smart and she heat him. His teacher helped my uncle and convince his father to let him complete his study. Beside all this problems my uncle was study very well and take higher marks. Which make his step mother not happy. When he became 19th his father also died and became responsible for his step mother and his brothers. He study and worked at the same time to balance between thim. Finally, he overcame his problems and achieved his dream. Now he became Neurologist in Al-Almany hospital. He didn’t allowed the challenges of life stop his dream. In the future I dream to be computer programming and there is no power in the world can stop me for achieve this.

لازم يكون خالي من

grammar and punctuation mistakes
    And Evaluate the sentence stating the main idea by relating it to the supporting sentences.
    Evaluate the concluding statement

^^
    يمنع وضع اكثر من صورة او صور نسائية او صور ذات حجم كبير
    يمنع وضع روابط لمواقع ومنتديات أخرى
    يمنع وضع روابط الاغاني
    يمنع وضع البريد الالكتروني

انجليزي جديد الصورة الرمزية S.o.M.a
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: أرجو تصحيح البرقراف اللي كتبته

.؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

طلبت تصحيح مو كتابة
    يمنع وضع روابط لمواقع ومنتديات أخرى
    يمنع وضع روابط الاغاني
    يمنع وضع البريد الالكتروني

مميز الصورة الرمزية **PRINCESS**
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2009
    الدولة
    My beloved Jerusalem
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Uncle Mohammed is one of the most important people in my life. He is 50 years old. He is married and he has 3 children. He lives in Jeddah.When he was five years old he dreamt to become Neurologist, but he faced a lots of challenges and problems in his life. His mother died when he was a child, so his father got married from selfish and mean woman. She always asked his father to get him out from school even if he was smart because she hated him. His teacher helped my uncle and convince his father to let him complete his study. Beside all this problems my uncle studied very well and got high marks,that made his step mother very disappointed and jealous. When he became 19years old his father also died so he had to became more responsible for his step mother and his brothers. He studied and worked at the same time . Then , he overcame his problems and achieved his dream. Now he is a successful Neurologist in Al-Almany hospital. He didn’t allowed the challenges of life to stop his dream. In the future I dream to be computer engineer and there is no power in the world can stop me from achieving my dream .

The secret to happiness is not in doing what you
    likes to do, but in liking what you has to do

انجليزي جديد الصورة الرمزية S.o.M.a
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

جزاك الله الجنة

ما قصرتي

^^