الموضوع: Essay in weeading

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Essay in weeading

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    أتمنى من المشرفين الأعزاء والأعضاء الكرام مساعدتي بكتابتهم لي ولو شي بسيط بمقال عن أحد هذه المواضيع وذلك بأسرع وقت ممكن
    1- حفل زفاف
    2- التسوق عبر الانترنت
    3- عيد الاضحى او عيد الفطر ؟؟؟؟ بليز أنتظر مساعدتكم لان عندي بكرة فيها اختبار

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية ܟjust E
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2008
    الدولة
    حيث يقيــمـ ♡..!!
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: Essay in weeading

و عليكم السلآم و رحمة الله

Eid Alfiter

often abbreviated as simply Eid, is a Muslim holiday that marks the end of Ramadan, the month of fasting. Eid is an Arabic term meaning "festivity" or "celebration" while Fi6r means "to break the fast" and can also mean "nature" from the word "fitrat" and therefore symbolizes the breaking of the fasting period. On the day of the celebration, a typical Muslim family is awake very early and then after praying the first normal everyday prayer, is required to eat in a small quantity, symbolizing the end of Ramadan. They then attend special congregational prayers held only for this occasion in mosques, in large open areas, stadiums or arenas. The prayer is generally short, and is followed by a sermon (khu6ba). Worshippers greet and embrace each other in a spirit of peace and love after the congregational prayer. After the special prayers, festivities and merriment are commonly observed with visits to the homes of relatives and friends to thank God for all blessings.

For Muslims, Eid ul-Fitr is a joyous occasion with important religious significance, celebrating of the achievement of enhanced piety. It is a day of forgiveness, moral victory, peace of congregation, fellowship, brotherhood and unity. Muslims celebrate not only the end of fasting, but also thank God for the help and strength that they believe he gave them throughout the previous month to help them practice self-control. It is a time of giving and sharing, and many Muslims dress in holiday attire.

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

يسلموووووووو يا عسل والله يجزاكي كل خير

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

يا عسل أنا حابة أنك تساعديني بهذا الموضوع حيث أني قمت بكتابتة بالعربي ثم ترجمته بالانجليزي
    هل هذا الموضوع بهذا الطريقة صح وأتمنى منك أنك تساعديني بتصححيح الازم للجمل وتكميلها بالجمل الازمة لختم الموضوع وجزيتي عني خير الجزاء أتمنى مساعدة أخيرة منك بحيث يصبح الموضوع عبارة عن مقال له مقدمة وخاتمة
    shopping
    First, shopping is something essential in our lives, we need many of the necessities of life such as: food, clothing and shoes, and I'm like every girl would love to spend my free time shopping and enjoy this, because I love the renewal and updating my style, and I'd also touring, shops' and focus on shopping Where he became my daily routine and I feel nervous when I can not find what I want.

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

سوري يا عسل بس مو فاهمة معني هذي الكلمة بالبرقراف وهل أستطيع الاستغناء عنها ام لا Fi6r

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. How to Write Essay, Great Essay, Academic Essay, Academic Writing ( In briefly)
    بواسطة :lost lady: في المنتدى منتدى تعليم اللغة الانجليزية
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 04-09-2009, 01:20 AM
  2. Writing an essay, 8 simple steps ... :)
    بواسطة الزهرة الخضراء في المنتدى Literature courses
    مشاركات: 11
    آخر مشاركة: 24-02-2009, 07:24 PM
  3. write essay
    بواسطة أسومة2 في المنتدى منتدى تعليم اللغة الانجليزية
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 04-10-2006, 10:19 PM
  4. Do you have an essay writing exam ? Do you fear from failure ? If yes..press here
    بواسطة الغزاله في المنتدى منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 19-09-2006, 12:03 AM
  5. كيف تكتب مقالة باللغة الانجليزية essay
    بواسطة smartteacher في المنتدى منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام
    مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 06-04-2006, 06:07 PM

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات