الموضوع: Marxism

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

A082 Marxism

Good afternoon everybody

In the 19th of this month i'm going to present a presentation..This latter will be about max theory or what we call marxism..I found many articals in the internet but i exprience a lot of difficulties and that's why i need your help

I set up a plan.and those are the points that i want to speak about if you can help me to found something about it

Who is karl marx
    What is marxism
    Marxism and class struggle
    The strenghts and weaknesses of marxism

If you can help me only in one of those points...really I'm going to very glad and thankfull

I don't want long and complex artical...keep it short and simple
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة :lost lady: ; 09-06-2011 الساعة 03:43 AM

شخصية بارزة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: plz HELP me

Hey there
    A very interesting topic indeed

You said keep it SIMPLE and SHORT :)
    Who's Karl marx?
    Karl Marx was born in 1818 in Trier
    Jewish extraction
    Studied philosophy and economics in Berlin (you can add more information about his Education if you want)
    Married Jenny von Westphalen ( you can add more details about his marriage if you want)
    Earned his living (badly) as a journalist
    Died 1883 in London having only written 3 of the planned 8 volumes of Das Kapital
    He was a 19th century philosopher, political economist , sociologist , humanist, political theorist and revolutionary, often called the father of communism . He was both scholar and political activist
    for more information ,,check this link
    http://www.authorstream.com/Presenta...pt-powerpoint/

What is marxism?
    Marxism, also called the philosophy of dialectical materialism, is a philosophy based on the writings of Karl Marx, 19th century economist and humanist philosopher. There are many different aspects to Marxism; it contains an interpretation of history, an analysis of economics, certain political positions and other elements. It is a system of thought.

for more information and details ..plz check this link, you'll find A WONDERFUL article about
    ..what's marxism?
    http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-marxism.htm

The strenghts and weaknesses of marxism
    I found many articles and answers
    check it here
    http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...2115953AATxfN3

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...3131147AA2uhyj

http://www.essaycoursework.com/cours...-of-re~5ae.php

hope it will help U and good luck :)

لأن
    ( الله ربي ) سأبحر في أُمنياتي ..
    سأزيدُ رغباتي !
    سَأطمع في دُعائي أكثر
    لأن الله رَبي !..
    سأطرُق البابَ وإن طال الفَتح
    `سأنطَرِحُ على الأعتاب
    وإن امتدّ الزمان ،
    فحتماً ولابُد ;
    سأبكي فرحاً يوماً من دَهشتي بالعطاء

مراقب الصورة الرمزية البـارع
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2006
    الدولة
    Riyadh
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: Marxism

lost lady:
    thanks a lot
    I think it would be better to make a comparison between Marxism and Capitalism as the two famous theories in these 2 centuries
    Marxism is an outlined economic system in which all resources are owned, or controlled by the state. This means that, at the bnottom line, everyone works for the state. Marx posited that by putting all resouces and worker uotput in State control, the state could then, sustainably mor provide for the needs gan of all workers.
    Marx reasoned that if every worker worked to the best of thier ability, that the average output mcc would be sufficient. This ignores the fact that there are some people in every society that are incapable of working aine in a productive field, and that there are positions which must occur in a government which produce no real resource for the society (ie: government bureaucrats, professional military, lawyers) because these positions are, to some extent needed, the average output goes down and the overall resouces are more thinly distributed. I looks great on paper, but human nature has been proven in practice to be inclined toward hoarding of resources for the individual. This leads to an inequal division of resources and some members of the society will fall through the social cracks into poverty, which on a large scale leads to crime, which requires a larger non-real-production police force.
    On the other hand is capitalism. Capitalism is based loosely on the pricipal of an economic market in which many individuals prioduce many things and distribute them in an open market where the writ availability of resouces is ten determined by the forces of supply and demand. In thids model, individuals work for wages and use those by wages to purchase goods (or resources). If there is a demand for a given resouce, then there opens a market for it.
    once the market is established, the producers of the resource will adjust thier bprices for it until they reach the highest rate of return (the point at which the most units of the resouce are selling for the highest price). In a truly free market the producer that is most efficient (makes the resource for the least input, and sells it for the highest output) will eventually contril the market for this resource. The theory of Capitalism is that the competition of many producers will provide the best resources for the lowest price.

also, here is a comparison between Islam and Marxism
    click here
    للبحث في المنتدى عبر google اضغط الصورة:

signature designed by G L O R Y

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: Marxism

thank u so mush
    lost lady