الموضوع: تصحيح برقراف

انجليزي فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

A026 تصحيح برقراف

السلام عليكم
    أبغى مساعدة ضروووووريه وهي تصحيح البرقراف هذا اذا فيه أخطاء وعلامات الترقيم بعد هل مكانها صحيح
    كتبته بس يبغى له تعديلات وأبغاكم تعدلونه لي
    أنامستجدة ومتووووورطه ربي يوفقكم ويجزااااااكم الجنه
    @شوفوا التعبييير@

I Would like to introduce my self,Iwas born in 1414 in Riyadh and now live in big home town with my family in kuwait .Ihave got three brothers,two sistersand iam the youngest .hich it have good transportation and good food like kabsah.
    Iam good looking girl.Whin iwas in primary school,Iwas in ARAB GULFschool then ,i moved to RIFFAintermediat school and then,imoved to west RIFFAsecondry school .And now istudy in K F U.
    In my free time i like to do alot of things like ,reading stories,istiening poet and playing computer games,
    In the futuer,iwould like to be an effective woman in my society and others regaldless of the area which i will effect on whether in education or health
    finally,iwould like to thank you for our good listening

انجليزي فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: تصحيح برقراف

تكفووون ردو علي ضرووري

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

الله يخليكم ردو علي بسسرعة والله متوهقه
    هذا اختبار ولازم أسلمه بكره
    وياليت الله يجزاكم خييير تختصرونه لي إذا يختصر وتضيفون لي في بداية البراقراف تعريف بإسمي

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

وعليكم السلام ورحمه الله وبركاته ..

هذا البرقراف عدلت عليه وحذفت بعض الجمل واذا بغيتي تضيفينها على راحتك وما امداني الوقت والا كان اضفتلك جمل جديدة ..
    دعوآآآآتك لي باللي في بالي ..

My name is ………….. I would like to introduce myself . I was born in 1414 inRiyadh . Now, I am living in a big hometown with my family in Kuwait . I have three brothers and two sisters and I am the youngest . When I was in primary school , I studied in ARAB GULF school . Inintermediate and secondary stages myschool was RIFFA . Now , I am studying in K F U.
    In my free time, I like to do a lot of things like ,reading stories ,listening poetry and playing computer games.
    In the future , I would like to be an effective woman in my society and others regardlessof the area which i will effect on whether Education or Health field . Finally, I would like tothank you for good listening to me .

انجليزي فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

شاكره لك تعاونك
    وجزاااك الله خير
    الله يحقق لك اللي في بالك ويرزقك من حيث لاتحتسبين

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2011