انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

D066 تصحيح البرقراف

السلام عليكم

البرقراف يتكلم عن bad experience

when i start a new school and a new grade i had all these emotiouns that run threw my head that my stress me out. when i start i had some proplems along the way. one of the proplems i had was meaking friend i weried about it.when i started i becam shy.because i did not knew all the students on other hand the students knew each others . I was very unhappy at the time. After the first year i fell in love with school because i had a lot of friends and I became popular in the school.my life in the high school was much better than university

و اذا قدرتو تضيفوني لي لو جمله اكون داعيه لكم

مميز الصورة الرمزية **PRINCESS**
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2009
    الدولة
    My beloved Jerusalem
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: تصحيح البرقراف

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Rama Khaled مشاهدة المشاركة
    السلام عليكم

البرقراف يتكلم عن bad experience

when i start a new school and a new grade i had all these emotiouns that run threw my head that my stress me out. when i start i had some proplems along the way. one of the proplems i had was meaking friend i weried about it.when i started i becam shy.because i did not knew all the students on other hand the students knew each others . I was very unhappy at the time. After the first year i fell in love with school because i had a lot of friends and I became popular in the school.my life in the high school was much better than university

و اذا قدرتو تضيفوني لي لو جمله اكون داعيه لكم

when i start new thing such as ( enrolling to a new school or a new grade). i have many emotions and feelings that stresses me out and make me feel confused. the most important thing i think about is friends. will i make new friends? is going to be easy to make friends? will they be loyal? when i enrolled in the new school everything was new ( teachers, students and the school itself). i was very shy and lonely i didn't have friends and i didn't know anyone.but the girl who was sitting next to me started talking to me i liked her very much then she introduced me to her friends so we became friends and i
    +made a lot of friends and i became popular .
    that's why i like the high school more than the university because my loyal friends where there and will stay there.
    The secret to happiness is not in doing what you
    likes to do, but in liking what you has to do

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: تصحيح البرقراف

مممممرا شكرا
    جزاك ربي الجنه
    الله يعافيك

انجليزي مشارك