انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Icon21 يومياتي

السلام عليكم
    كتبت هذي اليوميات
    اللي له خبره في مجال اللغه يقراه و يخبرني بمدى صحته واخطائي فيه ...

holiday Diary in the Eid Al-Adha

Tomorrow is the first day in Eid Al-adha holiday .It is the fourth of Thu Al-Hejjah.
    The college closed its doors .We received our relatives in our home where they come every holiday. I began thinking how to get benefits from this holiday. Therefore,
    I try to approach to Allah more in these blessing days. Moreover, I try to visit my relatives and share them the fun of Eid. Also, I can watch the useful English programs. I try to study and review what I studied in college to compete my colleagues.
    The fourth of thu-Al Hejjah is finished. I could not study any thing because I'm Tired after college so, I decided to take it as a rest.

Thursday 5-12

I got up early. I helped my mother in housework because all my family was fasting.
    Then I sat on the computer and talked to my friends.
    I read some English songs like Palestine tomorrow will be free and your mother.
    It was a very beautiful song.
    It was the sunset and all my family broke their fast.

Friday 6-12

I woke up then, I read some Qur'an .Then I watched a program about children in Saudi 2channel. I went to the market at night. I bought new Clothes for the Eid. I was tired so I went to sleep. Bye.

Saturday 7-12

I could not sleep last night. I was tired because I had sore throat.
    I tried to drink hot drinks. But my health became worse. I did not go to the hospital because I did not like it.

Sunday 8-12

Today I felt better .All my family went to my elder sister. I enjoyed a lot and the weather was wonderful.

Monday 9-12

It was the Arafat day. We all were fasting we all had break fast and we became ready to spend Al-Eid. The Eid night I could not sleep. I was looking forward tomorrow.

Tuesday 10-12

I was still awake. We all get up early to have break fast and then we went to the mosque to pray Al-Eid prayer. Then we came back and we all wear new clothes. Our elder relatives gave us gifts and sweets.
    After prayer, we sacrificed with a sheep. Then, we began to distribute the meat of the sacrificed animal to the poor people. After day of Eid finished days passed quickly. I began to prepare my books and pens to receive a new day in my colleague by reviewing my lessons.

It was really a very beautiful

Regards…

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: يومياتي

uppppppppp

مراقب الصورة الرمزية البـارع
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2006
    الدولة
    Riyadh
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

كتابتك رائعة
    بعلق ع بعض الاشياء وللاسف ما عندي وقت للاخطاء الاملائية:
    لاحظت تناقض هنا:
    I try to study and review what I studied in college to compete my colleagues.
    The fourth of thu-Al Hejjah is finished. I could not study any thing because I'm Tired
    كأن فيها تناقض , وضحي هل راجعتي دروسك اولا.. وبالامكان تخلين المقطعين في جملة واحدة
    راجعي الجمل هل هي في زمن الماضي او لا.. لاحظت كلمة try اكثر من مرة تحتاج تحويلها للماضي
    اداوت الربط الكونجنكشنزتستخدمينها بكثره.
    تحتاجين اضافة جملة او جميلتين لآخر جملة كخاتمة , وبدون regards الا اذا كانت رسالة

ويعطيك العافية
    ابدعتي
    للبحث في المنتدى عبر google اضغط الصورة:

signature designed by G L O R Y

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم

المواضيع المتشابهه