النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2

الموضوع: طلب تصحيح في كتابة كلام المترجم

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

طلب تصحيح في كتابة كلام المترجم

مرحبا اخواني واخواتي انا عندي هالمقطع ولازم اكتب كل الكلام اللي يقوله الدكتور المهم انا نقلت المقطع وصار عندي اخطاء راح احط المقطع
    بس رجاء اللي بيصحح لي يرسل عالخاص لان الدكتور قال ماراح اسامح اي شخص يعطي طلاب الواجب وهو مره شديد ومره دقيق وفي كثير طلاب معاي بالمنتدى
    ومو حابه تعبي يروح هباء منثورا وشكرا

welcome to afternoon ladies and gentlemen have you noticed a few words about interpreting as a career in the first thing you have to sold out it is interpreters are not translators what i mean by that as such a translate reads and writes where as interpreter listens and speaks so translator will receive a document read it through type up a translation it is very good if you need a precise translation perhaps a legal contract every word must be correct but it takes a long time what interpreter does is immediately tell you what the other person is saying that means of course it is very good for meetings conferences………………………………… …………
    it does been through the interpreter never been quite as precise as translator and in fact that part the fun of interpreting it is very creative you often find you have to reconstruct what the speaker is saying you do not go through word by word you might find yourself telling that story or making that argument in a completely different way using different sentences and different words to make the same point you might also sometimes find yourself adding some cultural information the speaker might say something which every one understand it in that culture but for your listeners to understand you might quickly have to add a couple of cultural points . basically there are two main kinds of interpretation : consecutive and simultaneous , simultaneous interpretation is what you can see here in the rooms behind me while i am speaking they are immediately interpreting my ideas it is very good for me to your a conference

consecutive is what you do if you have ……………………. or you just meeting in small room somewhere the speaker speaks for a few minutes and the interpreter takes notes and the speaker stops and the interpreter gives interpretation of what he said and the speaker stops again and so on the problem with consecutive interpretation of course is …………………… so most people prefer to use simultaneous interpreters when they got the technology to do it so what kind of person wants to be an interpreter well it is people who like the stress the excitement ……………………. You have got to understand what the other persons saying and interpreters straightaway . it is very different from translation . translating you get a document
    you have got time to look up the vocabulary or to think of just the right word and the perfect word to translate the word in the original
    translation appeals to people who like to be careful although it is important to remember the translators very often to have work under time pressure as well
    interpreting appeals much more to people who enjoy the ........ of having to get a right now without waiting
    some people find that rather fast rating the translator at the end of the day has a nice document they check through they doing well it is perfect they can send it off to their customers

an interpreter the end of the day has nothing the conferences finished you go home
    i personally like that i do not take my work home some people find ..........
    another aspect to interpreting is .............. a lot ............... you might find yourself traveling all around Europe all around the world . well some people love that other people do not but you will not go escape it if you are interpreter , probably the best thing about the interpreting it is was I just saying it is exciting it is creative there is lots of ………….. lots of enjoyable pressure on you another advantages is quite of …………. ………… going to interesting conferences ……….. meeting a lots of people you might be sort kinds of vip who you otherwise only see on tv or might find yourself going on the farm or going around the factory places you would never have seen . if you want to be interpreter you might find yourself in big cancel in somewhere or you are going to a fantasy dinner where you will be eating the same fantasy food ………… nice advantages

هذي كتابتي للكلام اللي قاله المترجم طبعا الفراغات انا ماقدرت افهم الكلمات اللي قالها لانها شوي جديده علي الله يوفق اللي يقدر يساعدني بملئ الفراغات والتاكد من الكلام اللي كتبته

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPF-iNmbxC8

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مشاركة: طلب تصحيح في كتابة كلام المترجم

افااااااااااااااااااااااا اااااااااااااااا
    مافي احد فاضي

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. المترجم الفوري EasyLingo 2 الرائع كاملا
    بواسطة العفريت في المنتدى منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام